Law Enforcement at Moginos

Law Enforcement at Moginos

Posted in the Morganton Forum

poppoppow

Morganton, NC

#1 Nov 13, 2013
I read in the news paper that the police were called to Moginos due to the report of shots fired.
The story went on to say that there was threats of a gun being pulled with a subsequent fight occurring, but no details were really given about whether or not it was customers fighting or employees. I did see a photo on the front page that looked like one of the cooks there. Any further info?
poppoppow

Morganton, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Normally everybody is breakin a leg to answer questions like this. Why no comments? They already have a bad reputation with people who have heard their former staff talk about working there. I guess maybe where there's smoke there's fire.
Huh

Lenoir, NC

#3 Nov 14, 2013
What is a Monginos?
poppoppow

Morganton, NC

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Mogino's is a Greek/Italian restaurant across from Lenoir Mall-they are in the old Tastee Freez building.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2013
poppoppow wrote:
Mogino's is a Greek/Italian restaurant across from Lenoir Mall-they are in the old Tastee Freez building.
Damn they got good food too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump & Jeb! In twitter war, over who loved... 6 hr Slippery Pete 5
Huckabee to meet with Kim Davis. 12 hr Meating scheduled 4
"Heaven or Hell Clerk's Case" 12 hr Backdoor Boys2 32
Never piss off OBAMA!!!!!!! 12 hr Harry Snake 4
julie and shane hilton (Jan '14) 12 hr GenitaliaCity 24
Police Officer lied about being shot at. 13 hr Arrest him 3
Trump to outsource foreign policy. 13 hr Poop servers 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages