**ATTENTION** ALL Obama supporting F...

**ATTENTION** ALL Obama supporting FEAR MONGERING WAR MURDERERS!!!

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Paying Attention

Hickory, NC

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Your loyal WAR LORD OBAMA needs your help selling the up and coming World War 3.

The 4th Reich is currently scrambling all assets to help him conjure yet another "rational" LIE to feed to YOU (the sheeple) in order to gain support for his much anticipated world war!

***WARNING*****
If the current administration can not manage to sell this lie to America, they will stage another FALSE FLAG 9/11 EVENT in order to scare you enough to take away what rights they didnt get to take after the previous 9/11!!!!
***WARNING****

For those of you who are still under control of the previous brainwashing propaganda .... you might want to join in and help your fearless puppet ruin what is left of a once great country....

Here ya go...

“Waking up the STUPID!”

Since: Sep 13

Waking up the STUPID!

#2 Sep 10, 2013
Really? You ignorant back woods meth heads are so brainwashed you still judge these posts as nuts?

Jesus the level of stupid here is amazing.

Just how stupid are you going to feel when we are in World War 3?
How stupid are you going to look when Russia and China and spitting thermonuclear bombs down on your child's head?
How "nuts" and "clueless" are you gonna feel when your gubermint food stamps stops rollin in every month? When your guberment hand out welfare checks stop?

Yeah, if none of this "awakens" you to the fact your future is being shit upon by your government, im sure you will wake up they stop your government hand outs.

This bitch has more balls then most of you have brains...

“Waking up the STUPID!”

Waking up the STUPID!

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Zionist, Israeli, Mossad propaganda perhaps? "By way of deception we shall make war"

Do a some research into top US officials who hold duel US and Israeli citizenship. I recall one fellow that was directly linked to Israeli intelligence through family members (hint: former Secretary of the DHS). Israel infiltrated The USG a long time ago.. now people are pointing their fingers at Muslims again. The stupidity just never ends

Governments. THEY ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT.. every one of them.. Russia and the UN included. It's all part of a big act designed to convince us go out and kill each other instead of paying attention to >>> THEM.

Government is an obsolete mode of control. It has always been the same game.. but now it's gotten to the point that government (read corporatism) has become a threat to the survival of the entire species. It's the petrochemical-industrial-gover nment-complex that has to go. There is adequate technology now to organize systems to manage resources without having these psychopaths at the wheel.

ALL national governments, international "peace keeping" institutions, weapons of mass KILLING, and war itself should be outlawed. People need to just start governing themselves on a local level and ignore the bastards. Let them scream "national security" till their blue in the fucking face. Start showing up on the banking and oil families front lawns with torches and pitchforks and stop sending your kids out onto the battlefield. Wouldn't it be great if they threw a war and nobody showed up??

Stop relying on government to "protect" you. The mob plays the same game.. they call it protection money.

And for God's sake will somebody please tell the free energy inventors to stop selling their technology into a corrupt patent system that keeps locking the shit away? OPEN SOURCE IT! I want REAL FREEDOM!
say what?

Newland, NC

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Paying Attention wrote:
Your loyal WAR LORD OBAMA needs your help selling the up and coming World War 3.

The 4th Reich is currently scrambling all assets to help him conjure yet another "rational" LIE to feed to YOU (the sheeple) in order to gain support for his much anticipated world war!

***WARNING*****
If the current administration can not manage to sell this lie to America, they will stage another FALSE FLAG 9/11 EVENT in order to scare you enough to take away what rights they didnt get to take after the previous 9/11!!!!
***WARNING****

For those of you who are still under control of the previous brainwashing propaganda .... you might want to join in and help your fearless puppet ruin what is left of a once great country....

Here ya go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z-sdO6pwVHQXX
Great video clip.. Unfortunately when you say false flag 90% of the people have no clue what you are referring to.. They believe the media still reveals the truth. We have seen several false flags in the past few years but even when doubts arise, the media stays the course.. People do not realize the volume of rights and privacy Americans have lost in the past few years and most will not, until it directly effects them

“Waking up the STUPID!”

Waking up the STUPID!

#5 Sep 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what? "]<quoted text>
Great video clip.. Unfortunately when you say false flag 90% of the people have no clue what you are referring to.. They believe the media still reveals the truth. We have seen several false flags in the past few years but even when doubts arise, the media stays the course.. People do not realize the volume of rights and privacy Americans have lost in the past few years and most will not, until it directly effects them [/QUOTE]

Thank you my friend. I am glad to see someone has the balls to speak up. It is nice to know at least "SOME" people around here are seeing through the bullshit that has been spoon fed by their fearless leaders.
Keep on speaking up. As hard as it is to believe ... "we" are not the MAJORITY and the sheep are the minority.
May God bless you.

“Waking up the STUPID!”

Waking up the STUPID!

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Anyone who "doubt" this government would sell them out... to those who are so blind you cant see past the red white and blue....

Consider this fact.... 12 years of global war on Muslims ... after millions are dead, in wars that have killed SO many of our own men and women.... YOUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH ISRAEL are the REAL perpetrators.....

http://benswann.com/reality-check-more-americ...

As if that is not plenty enough to open your eyes.... this should piss you off...

Pissed off yet?
Naw.. probably not,
You will be once those food stamps run out.

You can thank those responsible for 9/11 and it aint the Muzzies.
Mean Mr Mustard

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Mfwic of knowledge wrote:
Zionist, Israeli, Mossad propaganda perhaps? "By way of deception we shall make war"
Do a some research into top US officials who hold duel US and Israeli citizenship. I recall one fellow that was directly linked to Israeli intelligence through family members (hint: former Secretary of the DHS). Israel infiltrated The USG a long time ago.. now people are pointing their fingers at Muslims again. The stupidity just never ends
Governments. THEY ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT.. every one of them.. Russia and the UN included. It's all part of a big act designed to convince us go out and kill each other instead of paying attention to >>> THEM.
Government is an obsolete mode of control. It has always been the same game.. but now it's gotten to the point that government (read corporatism) has become a threat to the survival of the entire species. It's the petrochemical-industrial-gover nment-complex that has to go. There is adequate technology now to organize systems to manage resources without having these psychopaths at the wheel.
ALL national governments, international "peace keeping" institutions, weapons of mass KILLING, and war itself should be outlawed. People need to just start governing themselves on a local level and ignore the bastards. Let them scream "national security" till their blue in the fucking face. Start showing up on the banking and oil families front lawns with torches and pitchforks and stop sending your kids out onto the battlefield. Wouldn't it be great if they threw a war and nobody showed up??
Stop relying on government to "protect" you. The mob plays the same game.. they call it protection money.
And for God's sake will somebody please tell the free energy inventors to stop selling their technology into a corrupt patent system that keeps locking the shit away? OPEN SOURCE IT! I want REAL FREEDOM!
Its"dual"citizenship you uneducated idiot, not"duel".You want REAL FREEDOM? PUT a gun in your mouth, pull the trigger.BE FREE!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Mfwic of knowledge wrote:
Anyone who "doubt" this government would sell them out... to those who are so blind you cant see past the red white and blue....
Consider this fact.... 12 years of global war on Muslims ... after millions are dead, in wars that have killed SO many of our own men and women.... YOUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH ISRAEL are the REAL perpetrators.....
http://benswann.com/reality-check-more-americ...
As if that is not plenty enough to open your eyes.... this should piss you off...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N1Vi5YHxsLIXX
Pissed off yet?
Naw.. probably not,
You will be once those food stamps run out.
You can thank those responsible for 9/11 and it aint the Muzzies.
I'LL choose my friends over my enemies any day.You, are an enemy.Poor put upon Muslims, all they want is love! Bullshit! FK you and everybody like you, you're too stupid to know up from down.
RB STARR

Lenoir, NC

#9 Sep 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'LL choose my friends over my enemies any day.You, are an enemy.Poor put upon Muslims, all they want is love! Bullshit! FK you and everybody like you, you're too stupid to know up from down.
I agree. And to the person who mentioned dual citizenship == sorry, that is not allowed in US citizenship. If you're blaming Israel, your dishonoring the Bible, as in the case of the person who started this thread.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 11, 2013
RB STARR wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. And to the person who mentioned dual citizenship == sorry, that is not allowed in US citizenship. If you're blaming Israel, your dishonoring the Bible, as in the case of the person who started this thread.
Bible-bashing is in these days, but that was predicted, and is to be expected.But to be so stupid as to not know when someone is attacking you, that's truly"special".Musli m intentions have been vocalized by such luminaries as Iran, for years now.Christian elimination, pure and simple. Bubble-headed fools who stand for nothing (atheists) will fall for anything.They (atheists) should keep one thing in mind, however.Muslims don't like them at all, either.
TSF

Benson, NC

#11 Sep 11, 2013
I know that Muslims are not our friends. But no one can convince me that building 7, which was never hit by a plane, fell because of planes. It was a controlled demolition. The other buildings could not have free fallen into their own footprints without the help of explosives. Jet fuel burns with black smoke in air, not white smoke. Concrete would have to be dropped from outer space in order to have enough energy to pulverize itself into dust on impact. The building steel was cut on 45 degree angles, for stepping , to keep the steel from piling up and making the building topple over instead of fall into its own footprint. The evidence is overwhelming. The official story is bs. People believe the official story because they are too afraid to admit the other possibilities. I know nothing of who or why, I do know physics.

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Bible-bashing is in these days, but that was predicted, and is to be expected.But to be so stupid as to not know when someone is attacking you, that's truly"special".Musli m intentions have been vocalized by such luminaries as Iran, for years now.Christian elimination, pure and simple. Bubble-headed fools who stand for nothing (atheists) will fall for anything.They (atheists) should keep one thing in mind, however.Muslims don't like them at all, either.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#12 Sep 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
I know that Muslims are not our friends. But no one can convince me that building 7, which was never hit by a plane, fell because of planes. It was a controlled demolition. The other buildings could not have free fallen into their own footprints without the help of explosives. Jet fuel burns with black smoke in air, not white smoke. Concrete would have to be dropped from outer space in order to have enough energy to pulverize itself into dust on impact. The building steel was cut on 45 degree angles, for stepping , to keep the steel from piling up and making the building topple over instead of fall into its own footprint. The evidence is overwhelming. The official story is bs. People believe the official story because they are too afraid to admit the other possibilities. I know nothing of who or why, I do know physics.
<quoted text>
HEAR, HEAR. You hit the nail on the head!
My Conclusions

Corning, NY

#13 Sep 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you donít know physics or the structural engineering of a skyscraper. First, a building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load (nothing to push it over), If the impact of a speeding airplane moved the top of the building one hundred feet to the side and couldnít knock it over then what makes you think it should fall over by itself. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there wasnít time for the building to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down.

Just because your feeble mind canít comprehend it does not mean thatís not what happened. Iím sure itís much easier to believe in some government conspiracy.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Why do you think demolition crews cut the steel on 45 degree angles? Its because if it collapsed on its own or the steel sheared on 90 degrees angles, lateral forces would be generated as the steel piles up on itself and it would topple over. Given the near free fall collapse is proof that the steel was cut. The 6000 degree molten steel under the rubble is proof of the use of thermite. The white smoke indicates thermite. Hundreds of witnesses heard the sequential explosions as the building fell. Squibbs of molten steel can be seen in the videos pouring out of the building just before the collapse. More evidence of thermite. Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane and you think a plane caused it to collapse? Whatsamattayou? BBC reported building 7 collapsed 21 minutes before it actually collapsed. You don't think that somewhat strange? A drill was being conducted that morning about planes flying into the world trade center and coincidentally, planes fly into the world trade center right on the drill schedule. You consider that to be even a probable coincidence? You probably believe in the tooth fairy.
My Conclusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you donít know physics or the structural engineering of a skyscraper. First, a building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load (nothing to push it over), If the impact of a speeding airplane moved the top of the building one hundred feet to the side and couldnít knock it over then what makes you think it should fall over by itself. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there wasnít time for the building to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down.
Just because your feeble mind canít comprehend it does not mean thatís not what happened. Iím sure itís much easier to believe in some government conspiracy.
say what?

Chesterfield, SC

#15 Sep 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think demolition crews cut the steel on 45 degree angles? Its because if it collapsed on its own or the steel sheared on 90 degrees angles, lateral forces would be generated as the steel piles up on itself and it would topple over. Given the near free fall collapse is proof that the steel was cut. The 6000 degree molten steel under the rubble is proof of the use of thermite. The white smoke indicates thermite. Hundreds of witnesses heard the sequential explosions as the building fell. Squibbs of molten steel can be seen in the videos pouring out of the building just before the collapse. More evidence of thermite. Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane and you think a plane caused it to collapse? Whatsamattayou? BBC reported building 7 collapsed 21 minutes before it actually collapsed. You don't think that somewhat strange? A drill was being conducted that morning about planes flying into the world trade center and coincidentally, planes fly into the world trade center right on the drill schedule. You consider that to be even a probable coincidence? You probably believe in the tooth fairy.
Building seven always gets over looked for some reason. Also all the initial reports taken from eyewitnesses described the planes as unmarked military or cargo type craft. These are video taped reports minutes after impact. Before the media put the spin on the stories. But you know they would never lie. Just as the plane crash off coast of New York years ago. Early reports were it was shot down, then we were lead to believe it was a faulty fuel tank, then recently the actual investigators came forward and stated the investigation was not accurate, but that was quickly silenced. I will not even start on the differing reports initially shown at sandy hook vs the final outcome the media claims is true. False Flags.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#16 Sep 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what?"]<quoted text>
Building seven always gets over looked for some reason. Also all the initial reports taken from eyewitnesses described the planes as unmarked military or cargo type craft. These are video taped reports minutes after impact. Before the media put the spin on the stories. But you know they would never lie. Just as the plane crash off coast of New York years ago. Early reports were it was shot down, then we were lead to believe it was a faulty fuel tank, then recently the actual investigators came forward and stated the investigation was not accurate, but that was quickly silenced. I will not even start on the differing reports initially shown at sandy hook vs the final outcome the media claims is true. False Flags.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it was the hand of your god just cleaning up....

Location hidden

#17 Sep 14, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was the hand of your god just cleaning up....
I say again, find some vestige of courage and use your own various Topix names.Why would you want your own opinions to be thought of as mine? Fear of retaliation? No one can hurt you, but you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Johnsons in Morganton 53 min Ernest Carswell 10
Who has the "Big" one? 58 min Fay 8
News Morganton teen facing statutory rape charges (Jun '17) 1 hr Truth 3
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) Mon ReignInBlood 77
News Man arrested after house catches fire during al... Sun Goodlife1 1
Dickmilk May 13 Moose Knuckle 1
christina marie (ratchet) radford (Sep '14) May 8 Jimmy 2

Morganton Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages