HYB

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

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
lol

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

The team name is the Black Panthers? Haha, only in good ol' Caldwell County.
Lynn Mason

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

No one gives a rats ass about some sniveling patent seeking recognition months later for some afternoon/ after school program little Jr. attended.

Your kid most likely rode the bench anyway. Your wife should have swallowed your little underachiever way back when anyway.

Blake lost his job and all you can think about is little Jr's picture in the paper.
Shannon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

HYB wrote:
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
"MORON SPARTANS"?
What grade are you in?
blah blah...

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Ahhh... Stay classy Caldwell county. So when do the 'Black Panthers' and 'Moron Spartans' play each other?
HYB

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

lmao..you mfers have no idead wtf your talking about. some lazy fat sob's sit at home doing nothing behind a screen running off at the mouth, hiding behind a lcd screen talking shit. few of you not around here, so fuk off bastards....sit the bench...lmao..thats halarious
no more post here for me, bunch a dumb mfers in this town anyway, now i see it's speading hahahaha

Shannon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

HYB wrote:
lmao..you mfers have no idead wtf your talking about. some lazy fat sob's sit at home doing nothing behind a screen running off at the mouth, hiding behind a lcd screen talking shit. few of you not around here, so fuk off bastards....sit the bench...lmao..thats halarious
no more post here for me, bunch a dumb mfers in this town anyway, now i see it's speading hahahaha
It's easy to tell that you're a fine parent. I'm sure junior will go far in life with a fine role model like you.
HYB

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

are you the same shannon who's lives in oak hill who sells sex toys at your little partys and lives off your family? seems to me this is, just like your sorry ass mother who lives off her old man, which all of you are! hows your idiot adhd crazy ass child doing?
Shannon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

HYB wrote:
are you the same shannon who's lives in oak hill who sells sex toys at your little partys and lives off your family? seems to me this is, just like your sorry ass mother who lives off her old man, which all of you are! hows your idiot adhd crazy ass child doing?
Haha no I don't know that Shannon but I have no doubt that you do. lol
Looks like not getting his picture in the paper is the least of poor little juniors worries.
football mom

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Lynn Mason wrote:
No one gives a rats ass about some sniveling patent seeking recognition months later for some afternoon/ after school program little Jr. attended.
Your kid most likely rode the bench anyway. Your wife should have swallowed your little underachiever way back when anyway.
Blake lost his job and all you can think about is little Jr's picture in the paper.
I live in Caldwell county and yes the kids do deserve recognition.They work hard to earn the super bowl titles and were told that their pictures would be put in the paper. They can put trash in the paper and stuff noone really cares about in it.I guess you have nothing better to do and I can assume that you are a trashy person by what you replied to the first post. What does this have to do with you anyway? And just to let you know I had one of the best kids on the team that never sit on the bench ever!!!
wow

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Shannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha no I don't know that Shannon but I have no doubt that you do. lol
Looks like not getting his picture in the paper is the least of poor little juniors worries.
wow shannon, are you some kinda sicko perv?
Shannon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
wow shannon, are you some kinda sicko perv?
The only perverted thing that I've been seeing on this message board is you and all the 85 other names you use. You are nothing but a childish bully that can only resort to name calling and personal attacks on people that you don't even know when they point out that 95% of everything you post here is pure BS and bravado. You lack the skills required to interact with intelligent people so you think some trashy trailer park cut down makes you look like a winner when in fact it shows the true idiot that you really are. If you really want to know why you're at this low point and are so miserable with your life just look in the mirror because you're your own worst enemy. You can either change it or wallow in it. The choice is yours.
Bear

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

football mom wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Caldwell county and yes the kids do deserve recognition.They work hard to earn the super bowl titles and were told that their pictures would be put in the paper. They can put trash in the paper and stuff noone really cares about in it.I guess you have nothing better to do and I can assume that you are a trashy person by what you replied to the first post. What does this have to do with you anyway? And just to let you know I had one of the best kids on the team that never sit on the bench ever!!!
Youth football is solely for the entertainment of the parents. They put the kids out there on the fields and subject them to all kinds of injuries, simply for the parents entertainment and bragging rights. With all the data being released regarding the effects if head trauma later in life, you would think people would take better care. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 11 min TSF 55,937
Has Meedo's Really Closed Down This Time? July ... 1 hr TBH2513 5
Why Meedos close??? 1 hr JF Taylor 5
Brandi collins 2 hr curious 4
blonde on wilson street 6 hr enjoy 14
Crawford trial expected to start today (Nov '12) 11 hr Gotcha 49
Affair with boss 11 hr Just saying 32
•••
•••