Gay marriage is on its way, folks.

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
SoIncrediblyGay

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jul 28, 2014
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts...

Virginia just overturned the constitutional ban on same sex marriage, this has been happening all over the country, and I can assure you it will happen here. Your little amendment vote didn't work in the long run, suckers.

I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of these backward redneck idiots when gay marriage becomes legal in this state.

Enjoy the ignorance while it lasts.
Lenny

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Jul 28, 2014
Another Queers comment!!!!!
Seriously

Lenoir, NC

#3 Jul 28, 2014
SoIncrediblyGay wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ politics/courts_law/appeals-co urt-upholds-decision-overturni ng-virginias-same-sex-marriage -ban/2014/07/28/02764842-167e- 11e4-85b6-c1451e622637_story.h tml
Virginia just overturned the constitutional ban on same sex marriage, this has been happening all over the country, and I can assure you it will happen here. Your little amendment vote didn't work in the long run, suckers.
I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of these backward redneck idiots when gay marriage becomes legal in this state.
Enjoy the ignorance while it lasts.
Just like any other liberal agenda, it's our "ignorance" that keeps us from voting it in.
What's ignorant is to believe that it's ok for one to lay with the same sex, that you are born that way or anything else like that. Go ahead maybe that's natures way of weeding out the weak.
summer

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like any other liberal agenda, it's our "ignorance" that keeps us from voting it in.
What's ignorant is to believe that it's ok for one to lay with the same sex, that you are born that way or anything else like that. Go ahead maybe that's natures way of weeding out the weak.
AMEN! Same sex marriage is wrong! It's morally wrong, biblically wrong and no one is born gay!
eat a fat one

Lenoir, NC

#5 Jul 28, 2014
SoIncrediblyGay wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ politics/courts_law/appeals-co urt-upholds-decision-overturni ng-virginias-same-sex-marriage -ban/2014/07/28/02764842-167e- 11e4-85b6-c1451e622637_story.h tml
Virginia just overturned the constitutional ban on same sex marriage, this has been happening all over the country, and I can assure you it will happen here. Your little amendment vote didn't work in the long run, suckers.
I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of these backward redneck idiots when gay marriage becomes legal in this state.
Enjoy the ignorance while it lasts.
I am actually in favor of it but I am also a moderate and an Independent. People like you making stupid ass comments do nothing for the cause but make people fight it that much harder. Typical nut case liberal, you are your own worst enemy and probably could care less about Gays or their rights, for you its just a trendy reason to fight against people that you hate for whatever reason.

Yes I said I am for Gays right to marry and I would say it to anyone, I also stand for many of the rights policies like gun rights and the rights economic policies. Its people like you that just stir up the hate pot for the sake of having something to do. I cant stand right wing zealots but I hate nothing more than a militant smart ass Liberal. I would gladly vote for Gays to marry but at the same time I would vote for people like you to be sterilized.
Jesus

Oak Brook, IL

#6 Jul 29, 2014
SoIncrediblyGay wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ politics/courts_law/appeals-co urt-upholds-decision-overturni ng-virginias-same-sex-marriage -ban/2014/07/28/02764842-167e- 11e4-85b6-c1451e622637_story.h tml
Virginia just overturned the constitutional ban on same sex marriage, this has been happening all over the country, and I can assure you it will happen here. Your little amendment vote didn't work in the long run, suckers.
I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of these backward redneck idiots when gay marriage becomes legal in this state.
Enjoy the ignorance while it lasts.
So is Jesus, Judgement and Hell.
SmileyG

Lenoir, NC

#7 Aug 6, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Jesus, Judgement and Hell.
well all I got to say is for those who support and those are gay will one day stand before the almighty god..... And lord help them..... Y'all may want to pick up a (bible) and read it sometime..... And just so everyone knows I do talked to gay people but I will not support them.....and they know how I feel..... It's wrong
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#8 Aug 6, 2014
SmileyG wrote:
<quoted text> well all I got to say is for those who support and those are gay will one day stand before the almighty god..... And lord help them..... Y'all may want to pick up a (bible) and read it sometime..... And just so everyone knows I do talked to gay people but I will not support them.....and they know how I feel..... It's wrong
You Republicans can take credit for gay marriage becoming today's reality as the Courts base their ruling on the 14th Amendment to the Constitution that you Republicans enacted after the Civil War. Thanks for your input.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#9 Aug 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You Republicans can take credit for gay marriage becoming today's reality as the Courts base their ruling on the 14th Amendment to the Constitution that you Republicans enacted after the Civil War. Thanks for your input.
Thank you for your support of the second amendment.
I always knew you were Constitutionalist at heart.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#10 Aug 6, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for your support of the second amendment.
I always knew you were Constitutionalist at heart.
I fully support the right to bear arms, so you are very welcome.

“Try to enjoy the ride.”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 7, 2014
The fact of the matter is, support for legalization of gay marriage IS A CONSERVATIVE VIEW. Conservatives don't want the government infringing on their civil matters and personal lives. Making legislation that bans gay marriage is INFRINGING ON CIVIL MATTERS AND PERSONAL LIVES.

Even if you, personally, don't like gay marriage, you shouldn't be against it as a law. It's none of the government's business who you marry.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#12 Aug 7, 2014
CDCeltown wrote:
The fact of the matter is, support for legalization of gay marriage IS A CONSERVATIVE VIEW. Conservatives don't want the government infringing on their civil matters and personal lives. Making legislation that bans gay marriage is INFRINGING ON CIVIL MATTERS AND PERSONAL LIVES.
Even if you, personally, don't like gay marriage, you shouldn't be against it as a law. It's none of the government's business who you marry.
Excellent thought and post.
DOOMED

Hickory, NC

#13 Aug 8, 2014
Yes Gay marriage is coming and just like Sodom and Gomorrah we will be doomed. We have a judicial system that favors one groupís rights over the rights of the majority. Businesses forced to cater to the homosexuals or go out of business.
Itís a sad day in America when you cannot speak your mind for fear of retribution.
DOOMED

Hickory, NC

#14 Aug 8, 2014
Our Government (the people) knowing these things are wrong not only give their approval to this wickedness but they willingly endorse it and defend it.

Romans 1:28-32
Since they considered themselves too high and mighty to acknowledge God, he allowed them to become the slaves of their degenerate minds, and to perform unmentionable deeds. They became filled with wickedness, rottenness, greed and malice; their minds became steeped in envy, murder, quarrelsomeness, deceitfulness and spite. They became whisperers-behind-doors, stabbers-in-the-back, God-haters; they overflowed with insolent pride and boastfulness, and their minds teemed with diabolical invention. They scoffed at duty to parents; they mocked at learning, recognized no obligations of honor, lost all natural affection, and had no use for mercy. More than thisóbeing well aware of Godís pronouncement that all who do these things deserve to die, they not only continued their own practices, but did not hesitate to give their thorough approval to others who did the same.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#15 Aug 8, 2014
DOOMED wrote:
Yes Gay marriage is coming and just like Sodom and Gomorrah we will be doomed. We have a judicial system that favors one groupís rights over the rights of the majority. Businesses forced to cater to the homosexuals or go out of business.
Itís a sad day in America when you cannot speak your mind for fear of retribution.
The US Constitution is not about the rights of the majority. It is about the rights of the individual. Was the institution of slavery right because the rights of one group was more important than the rights of another?
Marriage Equality

Beverly, MA

#16 Aug 8, 2014
Looking forward to seeing North Carolina's ban on same sex marriage overturned.

Heterosexuals have been the ones to make the institution of marriage a complete joke. They are in no way in a position to judge any marriage.

Many of my so-called Christian, Right-Winged friends and relatives in North Carolina, who are against anything deemed as liberal, have all been married many times. I don't know why most of them just throw in the towel and just go for plural marriage. As it is, they just practice serial marriage with a string of kids by different mothers and lots of drama and nonsense.

Let homosexuals have a go, they cannot do worse.

And if the Bible is so important, why is North Carolina still allowing the consumption of Pork and shellfish? How many will give up their precious barbecue or fried shellfish buffets?

Both of those are "abominations" as well.
tilly

Lenoir, NC

#17 Aug 8, 2014
Marriage Equality wrote:
Looking forward to seeing North Carolina's ban on same sex marriage overturned.
Heterosexuals have been the ones to make the institution of marriage a complete joke. They are in no way in a position to judge any marriage.
Many of my so-called Christian, Right-Winged friends and relatives in North Carolina, who are against anything deemed as liberal, have all been married many times. I don't know why most of them just throw in the towel and just go for plural marriage. As it is, they just practice serial marriage with a string of kids by different mothers and lots of drama and nonsense.
Let homosexuals have a go, they cannot do worse.
And if the Bible is so important, why is North Carolina still allowing the consumption of Pork and shellfish? How many will give up their precious barbecue or fried shellfish buffets?
Both of those are "abominations" as well.
When you start telling God you know more about marriage than he does you are in big trouble.enjoy you sin and one day you will pay up.
DOOMED

Hickory, NC

#18 Aug 8, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Constitution is not about the rights of the majority. It is about the rights of the individual. Was the institution of slavery right because the rights of one group was more important than the rights of another?
And my rights as an individual have been violated by the homosexual agenda.
I cannot run a business according to my beliefs.
DOOMED

Hickory, NC

#19 Aug 8, 2014
Marriage Equality wrote:
Looking forward to seeing North Carolina's ban on same sex marriage overturned.
Heterosexuals have been the ones to make the institution of marriage a complete joke. They are in no way in a position to judge any marriage.
Many of my so-called Christian, Right-Winged friends and relatives in North Carolina, who are against anything deemed as liberal, have all been married many times. I don't know why most of them just throw in the towel and just go for plural marriage. As it is, they just practice serial marriage with a string of kids by different mothers and lots of drama and nonsense.
Let homosexuals have a go, they cannot do worse.
And if the Bible is so important, why is North Carolina still allowing the consumption of Pork and shellfish? How many will give up their precious barbecue or fried shellfish buffets?
Both of those are "abominations" as well.
As stated people like (Marriage Equality) will call good evil and evil good. They have lost the ability to discern right from wrong and been turned over to a reprobate mind.

Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not fitting,
joybell

Wake Forest, NC

#20 Aug 8, 2014
SmileyG wrote:
<quoted text> well all I got to say is for those who support and those are gay will one day stand before the almighty god..... And lord help them..... Y'all may want to pick up a (bible) and read it sometime..... And just so everyone knows I do talked to gay people but I will not support them.....and they know how I feel..... It's wrong
I totally agree.a lot of what is written in the KJV can be difficult to understand but if you read in the book of Romans about the gay lifestyle it is written very clearly that anyone with common sense can understand that it is very wrong and GOD finds it morally disgusting.What's awesome though is that GOD loves them anyway.
So should we and that's why we pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 4 min TSF 4,400
Lenoir, what a horrible place! 19 min State of Florida 91
NC Scooter Registration Requirements 11 hr Duh 2
We Need a "Jeep Tour" business in Morganton! (Sep '09) Fri Repeatly 17
He makes me sick Fri Repeatly 29
Brandon Beam Jan 28 lucky one 2
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) Jan 28 x tenn fellow 14
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:31PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl