Morganton is the worst place in the w...

Morganton is the worst place in the world

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hatemorganton

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 19, 2013
It has the worst, nastiest people of anywhere I have ever been. They're snobby and mean, even to each other. And they're stupid too.
dragonfly

Morganton, NC

#2 Dec 19, 2013
You just now notice that. It's been like that for a long time now here. No respect for anyone,anyhing or their self. Fat - lazy - wants everything handed to them. Half don't even want to work.
Shelia J

Morganton, NC

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Yeah. Also, they have bad grammar and can't spell.
AN U WONDER WHY

Greenville, NC

#4 Dec 20, 2013
hatemorganton wrote:
It has the worst, nastiest people of anywhere I have ever been. They're snobby and mean, even to each other. And they're stupid too.
Leave, no one is holding you here. You are NOT wanted NOR welcome here. LEAVE! And I KNOW you will not be missed!
hatemorganton

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 21, 2013
AN U WONDER WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave, no one is holding you here. You are NOT wanted NOR welcome here. LEAVE! And I KNOW you will not be missed!
I did, moron. I don't miss it at all. I think Morganton is evil.
AN U WONDER WHY

Greenville, NC

#6 Dec 21, 2013
See, no one has missed you. When did you get discharged from Broughton?
hatemorganton

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 21, 2013
AN U WONDER WHY wrote:
See, no one has missed you. When did you get discharged from Broughton?
Well, well. You've certainly put me in my place. You nasty, stupid hillbilly. lol
AN U WONDER WHY

Greenville, NC

#8 Dec 21, 2013
hatemorganton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well. You've certainly put me in my place. You nasty, stupid hillbilly. lol
No, you put yourself in the correct place by leaving. No one has missed you, no one noticed you were gone But EVERYONE is happy to hear you left!
Now just send some of the other nuts a one way ticket to come live with you.
hatemorganton

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Feb 2, 2014
AN U WONDER WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you put yourself in the correct place by leaving. No one has missed you, no one noticed you were gone But EVERYONE is happy to hear you left!
Now just send some of the other nuts a one way ticket to come live with you.
You are an idiot. So typical of the trash that stays in that hell hole..
yea well

Canton, NC

#11 Feb 28, 2014
now all need to do is get that Sheila j to leave Morganton.
Anonymous

Bakersville, NC

#12 Feb 28, 2014
a great place to live compared to Burnsville NC
i hate morganton

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Mar 14, 2014
AN U WONDER WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you put yourself in the correct place by leaving. No one has missed you, no one noticed you were gone But EVERYONE is happy to hear you left!
Now just send some of the other nuts a one way ticket to come live with you.
Screech, hillbilly! Jiggle! JIGGLE!
urright

Fountain, CO

#14 Mar 16, 2014
We lived in Burke county for the past 10+ years in different areas and recently moved. Unless you have someone to give you land or a home there is no reason live there . Horrible unemployment rate . What jobs they do have for normal folks are horrible dead ender types. We Just moved out of north Carolina completely and have NOT regretted it .
iagree

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2014
urright wrote:
We lived in Burke county for the past 10+ years in different areas and recently moved. Unless you have someone to give you land or a home there is no reason live there . Horrible unemployment rate . What jobs they do have for normal folks are horrible dead ender types. We Just moved out of north Carolina completely and have NOT regretted it .
I lived in Burke county for years . In the country for a few years then we moved to town . It wasn't horrible . Its slow paced and cheap to live comfortably . Its really boring overall . Too many police officers looking to ticket you for anything. A lot of the locals are paranoid and scared of change. Religion is used to back most of the decisions .
Skid Mark

Forest City, NC

#17 Mar 24, 2014
I love to make DO DO in my underwear.
Idlewild

Havelock, NC

#18 Mar 27, 2014
I wish I lived in Morganton. I too (or neither) want to work, so I'd fit in well.
I don't spell very good and my grammer was a bad woman.
born here

Möglingen, Germany

#19 Mar 28, 2014
Having been born in Morganton and raised in Burke County, I can see how an outsider who is looking for a fast paced lifestyle would feel left out. When I went away to college--yes, some of us are educated--I learned what nightlife was and how some people choose to live away from the religious community. After college graduation, I travelled the country and found that if you only look for the ignorant, lazy people you will find them no matter where you are. I worked in several states with a variety of people on both coasts, I found that if you present yourself as someone willing and eager to listen and learn that people will get over your accent. However, I do know there are folks who do not appreciate the natural beauty and cannot afford to overlook the extremely high unemployment rates here. Thank you to NAFTA and the Chinese tradae agreement for the manufacturing jobs flooding out of the south. I am happy to hear you found a new place to call home where you are happy...we are happily settled back here to raise our family in a quiet way.
sweetjunie

Burnsville, NC

#20 Mar 30, 2014
if you dont like it in Morganton NC cut your wrist and go straight to hell you dum fing ungrateful waste of life
All Seeing Brown Eye

United States

#21 Mar 30, 2014
All any outsider needs to see is the shameful statue on the courthouse square. A centerpeice monument to confederate soldiers perfectly distills the feeling of this area. Most towns would Immediately tear down such a relic tribute to unspeakable violent oppression of a people and turn that monument to stupidity into rubble.

Instead Burke County celebrates it. Look at the people coming out of the high-end clothing stores just across the street. It's still 1955 in Morganton. Don't let the sun set on your black ass in this town.
That is the town's unwritten motto.

Shameful.
datsafactjac

Waynesville, NC

#22 Mar 30, 2014
All Seeing Brown Eye wrote:
All any outsider needs to see is the shameful statue on the courthouse square. A centerpeice monument to confederate soldiers perfectly distills the feeling of this area. Most towns would Immediately tear down such a relic tribute to unspeakable violent oppression of a people and turn that monument to stupidity into rubble.
Instead Burke County celebrates it. Look at the people coming out of the high-end clothing stores just across the street. It's still 1955 in Morganton. Don't let the sun set on your black ass in this town.
That is the town's unwritten motto.
Shameful.
how can you see anything with your brown eye being full of sh-t?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats Have Done Virtually Nothing for the M... 4 hr Boonelocal 10
Antifa's beliefs 4 hr Boonelocal 422
Black man opens fire in Tennessee church!!!! 4 hr Victoria 3
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 8 hr Gin Mill 77
Trump to NFL,NBA: kiss my grits! 9 hr waco1909 1
I'm Victoria,why do I post as waco1909,and DOC? 9 hr Victoria 12
Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their ‘... 9 hr Victoria 109

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages