say what?

Newland, NC

#185 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
[QUOTE who="say what?"]<quoted text>
Exactly.. This thread should be focused on a teenager being shot by a man claiming self defense.. Race is not the issue. I don't think race played a role in the tragedy yet we allow the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton create a media frenzy of the situation. This case was decided early on by the investigating parties as self defense yet to appease the instigators that profit from racial tensions Fl decided "special prosecutors" would take over. This is the true racism. The man is on trial not because he's guilty but because of a political agenda. Only in America. "

That fat bitch should be in jail. bottom line. this has nothing to do with AL & Jesse. he murdered a teen because he was black & all you inbreds think about is yourself. EVERYTHIBG IS NOT ABOUT WHITEY.THIS IS ABOUT TRAYVON & THAT MANIAC KILLER.

This is not about you. Its about Parents of a dead teen wanting the murderer to take his fat ass to prison where he belongs.
You are so full of it.. The biggest racist I've witnessed here is YOU..
michelle

Houston, TX

#186 Jul 11, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>Who's said anything about slavery. Im talking about just recently as the 1960's and 70's. You couldn't do jack without the national guard watching your back every place you went. You all had access to guns then but still were beaten and hanged left and right until it became a "hate crime". The government is the only reason you walk around running that mouth now.
Theres one law for blacks & one for whites.
You still have more rights than we do. If we talk shit & run our mouths you can do the same. But you won't cause you are too scard.

The police protect whitey. The police don't protect black people. All you have to do is call the police on us. Even if you lie on us we will get in trouble. So I don't understand why you bitches are so scard all the time. You have all the police protection.

The government doesn't have anything to do with me running my mouth. I do it because I want to. You can do it to, but your're just a chicken shit & you need police protection.
michelle

Houston, TX

#187 Jul 11, 2013
You are so full of it.. The biggest racist I've witnessed here is YOU..[/QUOTE]

I'm no racist. I'm prejudice against whites ONLY. Because you make me sick.
michelle

Houston, TX

#188 Jul 11, 2013
Does Don West have cancer? Why does he keep drinking water? Hes been drinking water continuously for 3 weeks in court. damn that racist old bitch is gross!
say what?

Newland, NC

#189 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
You are so full of it.. The biggest racist I've witnessed here is YOU.. "

I'm no racist. I'm prejudice against whites ONLY. Because you make me sick.
Not only are you racist, you are one of the most foolish people I have encountered here.. I am one of the least racist people you will ever meet.. I do however feel racism is as strong as ever in life except now it is reverse racism. It is the black community taking over-advantage of laws created years ago designed to defend them but now being used as an offensive tool against white generations if the present.. For the record I am German- American so my family had no "dog" in this fight generations back.
michelle

Houston, TX

#190 Jul 11, 2013
Not only are you racist, you are one of the most foolish people I have encountered here.. I am one of the least racist people you will ever meet.. I do however feel racism is as strong as ever in life except now it is reverse racism. It is the black community taking over-advantage of laws created years ago designed to defend them but now being used as an offensive tool against white generations if the present.. For the record I am German- American so my family had no "dog" in this fight generations back.[/QUOTE]

You need to get out more. There is no police protection for blacks in todays society in NO way shape or form.

Racist is when you decriminate against different races.
I ONLY dislike WHITEY. LOVE all other races therefore I am prejudice against whitey. but you can interprete it any way you want.
liliesdaughter

Lenoir, NC

#191 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! black people don't take anything off whitey inbreds. thats why you bitches know not to fuck with us. We will bust your ass in a heartbeat..
I have been in too many situations in my life with chicken shit whiteys getting nervous and scard to say anything derogatory to blacks. they wait til they get home.
Plus male inbreds are very feminine and scare much easier that female inbreds.
Well tay shouldnt have messed with zim. Look what it cost him. HIS LIFE! Looks like GZ busted his ass.
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#192 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum was already racist. you can't see your racism because its normal & COMFORTABLEfor you to spew your racism. but when you get it back you can't deal with it.
No inbred is gonna slap me without ending up in the hospital.
Sounds as though, you now condone the actions of what Zimmerman done. lol
michelle

Houston, TX

#193 Jul 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as though, you now condone the actions of what Zimmerman done. lol
I condone Zimmerman to take his racial profiling fat murdering bitch ass to prison where belongs.
michelle

Houston, TX

#194 Jul 11, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Well tay shouldnt have messed with zim. Look what it cost him. HIS LIFE! Looks like GZ busted his ass.
Zimmerman had a gun. Hes half whitey inbred. He would not have chased Trayvon without the gun. Thats why he had the nerve to chase Trayvon in the first place. If it wasn't for his gun, Trayvon would have put Zimmermans murdering fat bitch ass in the hospital.

the mexican in him could fight, but the whitey inbred in him made him weak & got his ass whipped.
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#195 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had a gun. Hes half whitey inbred. He would not have chased Trayvon without the gun. Thats why he had the nerve to chase Trayvon in the first place. If it wasn't for his gun, Trayvon would have put Zimmermans murdering fat bitch ass in the hospital.
the mexican in him could fight, but the whitey inbred in him made him weak & got his ass whipped.
Thank you! you just admitted that Zimmerman had every right to use his gun to defend himself. Funny, you can allow some people to keep talking and they will convict themselves.
michelle

Houston, TX

#197 Jul 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! you just admitted that Zimmerman had every right to use his gun to defend himself. Funny, you can allow some people to keep talking and they will convict themselves.
I am consistent with what i say. Black people don't stand around & take ass whippings like whitey. So I did not convict myself of whatever the hell your point is.

Trayvon had every right to defend himself. He was standing his ground. no matter what bodily harm Trayvon did to Zimmerman he deserved it.

You think trayvon should have just stood there and done nothing? Zimmerman started the fight. he should have fought like a man & took his ass whipping without the gun.
michelle

Houston, TX

#198 Jul 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! you just admitted that Zimmerman had every right to use his gun to defend himself. Funny, you can allow some people to keep talking and they will convict themselves.
Why do you feel Zimmerman should not fight like a man. Trayvon was 17 & hes 28. He should fight without the gun. You inbreds think its ok to kill black people because you are white. & whitey lives happily ever after? HELL NO!!
say what?

Newland, NC

#199 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you feel Zimmerman should not fight like a man. Trayvon was 17 & hes 28. He should fight without the gun. You inbreds think its ok to kill black people because you are white. & whitey lives happily ever after? HELL NO!!
At 17 he was man enough to be a threat.. I see now the prosecution is grasping at straws in attempts for the judge to expand consideration of charges in jury instructions. In other words the prosecution isn't confident enough in their case of 2nd degree so basically their saying we not convinced so let's throw all options out there hoping something sticks. At one time they were even attempting to offer up child endangerment . Give me a break, it's either 2nd degree or self defense. The truth to them does not matter only a conviction .. Actions of a biased and corrupt court in session.. Fortunately the jury seems unaffected by all the prosecutions games, hopefully they do the right thing and find in favor of self defense.
gail

Lenoir, NC

#200 Jul 11, 2013
this michelle is a real nut case. kindly shut up your rants please
gail

Lenoir, NC

#201 Jul 11, 2013
At 17 he was man enough to be a threat.. I see now the prosecution is grasping at straws in attempts for the judge to expand consideration of charges in jury instructions. In other words the prosecution isn't confident enough in their case of 2nd degree so basically their saying we not convinced so let's throw all options out there hoping something sticks. At one time they were even attempting to offer up child endangerment . Give me a break, it's either 2nd degree or self defense. The truth to them does not matter only a conviction .. Actions of a biased and corrupt court in session.. Fortunately the jury seems unaffected by all the prosecutions games, hopefully they do the right thing and find in favor of self defense.[/QUOTE]thats right, he was 17, i don't know why they keep showing the pictures of a 13 year old tayvon on tv.
michelle

Houston, TX

#202 Jul 11, 2013
gail wrote:
this michelle is a real nut case. kindly shut up your rants please
I'd rather be a nut case than a white devil. Shouldn't you be somewhere french kissing your dog?
michelle

Houston, TX

#203 Jul 11, 2013
That liar fat bitch said Trayvon called him "Homie" No black person says homie anymore. Lying fat bitch!
True Story

Asheville, NC

#204 Jul 11, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>Who's said anything about slavery. Im talking about just recently as the 1960's and 70's. You couldn't do jack without the national guard watching your back every place you went. You all had access to guns then but still were beaten and hanged left and right until it became a "hate crime". The government is the only reason you walk around running that mouth now.
E'ff the government let anyone of any race try to talk that trash and bully me and say anything like this POS troll is saying and they damn well better not have traded their gun for a crack rock. I think it's funny as hell that this troll keeps calling whites inbreds when the facts of the matter are that it would be virtually impossible to prove that a black is inbred because 9 out of 10 have no idea who their father is.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#205 Jul 11, 2013
Michelle, My mom (who was white) was an avid civil rights worker locally in the 1950's and 60's. She had several occasions where she directly confronted the KKK in their marches during that period and our family security threatened. In fact, she and I attended the march on Washington in 1963 and was there in person to hear Dr. King deliver the "I have a Dream" speech. Many in attendance there were white. Therefore, not all whites are "devils" as some have worked hard for an entire lifetime to promote the equality of all. I want you to know that being an eye witness to the events of the Civil Rights movement, that many white people were in the movement. We don't need any special recognition, but many sacrificed their time and safety to make the movements goals a success simply because we had a conviction that it was the right thing to do. Remember that two young civil rights workers were killed in Mississippi during that period who were there to ensure voting rights for black people. They were white college kids spending their summer to fight for equality at the polls. I am hoping that you will intropectively look at youself for a minute and not stereotype all whites as being "the devil" of being against your struggle. The greatest enemy we sometimes have in promoting the freedom of all people are ourselves. This includes me as well. Please take this suggestion as a means of all of us, both black and white, doing our part to heal the division of the races in order to make this a better world for us and generations to follow. I implore whites with long time racist view to do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who in their right mind believes..... 1 hr Doc 11
How the Trump Nightmare Ends 2 hr Gin Mill 66
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 2 hr Gin Mill 47
Hate Crimes Rise in Trump Era 2 hr David53g 40
Trump approval up to 40% 3 hr waco1909 5
Democrats Have Done Virtually Nothing for the M... 5 hr waco1909 6
As the Ocean levels rise and Trump fooks up mor... 7 hr waco1909 149

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance