Michelle

Houston, TX

#103 Jul 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what? "]<quoted text>
That pretty much sums it up.. Even the prosecutions witnesses seemed to help the defenses side more than their own.. Nothing but a special kangaroo court to appease those trying to play the race card. If TM had been white this story would have never been covered by the media. Hopefully the jury is non-biased enough to find him not guilty.[/QUOTE]

Thats because 99.9% of the people testifying a WHITE!!

The jury are all white women..they will be bias because they are white & Trayvon was black.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#104 Jul 9, 2013
steal
Michelle

Houston, TX

#105 Jul 9, 2013
soso wrote:
<quoted text>Inbred now thats funny.99% of your kind can't tell you who their dads are.Its like pick a number between 30 and 100
maybe your father should have left the home to keep him from climbing in you bed every night. most white men are Pedophiles.

I am all burned out from watching all these Pedo crime stories on cable with white men lusting after their own kids.
True Story

Asheville, NC

#106 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans were doing just fine in African before whitey captured them. God put everyone one this earth where he wanted us to be. America belongs to the Indian, not whitey inbreds. Thats why you all get skin cancer & wrinkle by the age of 26, because you are not supposed to be here, you belong in Europe,where the sun shines perfect for you pale pink ugly skin.
Africa is not as poor as the media portrays. There are Africans that live very well. those commercials you see on television is not African as a whole DUMBASS! Whitey only shows the few poorest. THE WHITE MAN WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE all of AFRICA IS POOR. Go there & you will see the truth.
The white man is the DEVIL, he shouldn't be thanked for anything, He should be exterminated. then all the other races with rejoice & dance in the streets when he is no more.
"Whitey" captured nobody. Your own people sold you to "whitey"!!! You meant NOTHING more than a few trinkets and grains of rice to YOUR forefathers. Have you even studied this or are just another uninformed babbling idiot? You have been free to GTFO and go home for hundreds of years and roam around with a bone in your nose. You hate it here and hate whitey so bad? Please feel free to go home.
True Story

Asheville, NC

#107 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe your father should have left the home to keep him from climbing in you bed every night. most white men are Pedophiles.
I am all burned out from watching all these Pedo crime stories on cable with white men lusting after their own kids.
Are you talking about Wayne Williams???
Please feel free to go home to your wealthy African heritage!!!
You might could them them about SSI and foodstamps.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#108 Jul 9, 2013
soso wrote:
<quoted text>Then go back.Talk about welfare going down .we would all be happy.Aklways looking for a handout.
You go back to Europe. You need to do some research cause more whitey inbreds are on welfare than blacks. & the white mans media is always falsly portraying blacks as wanting a handout. Because he wants blacks always in a negative light.Dummy!
Michelle

Houston, TX

#109 Jul 9, 2013
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Wayne Williams???
Please feel free to go home to your wealthy African heritage!!!
You might could them them about SSI and foodstamps.
This is not your land either wrinked skin. It was stolen from the Indians. You take you animal sodomizing ass back to Europe.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#110 Jul 9, 2013
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whitey" captured nobody. Your own people sold you to "whitey"!!! You meant NOTHING more than a few trinkets and grains of rice to YOUR forefathers. Have you even studied this or are just another uninformed babbling idiot? You have been free to GTFO and go home for hundreds of years and roam around with a bone in your nose. You hate it here and hate whitey so bad? Please feel free to go home.
When on this forum did I say I hate it here inbred?? I hate whitey inbreds only! Take your dogs tongue out of your mouth long enough to read with understanding.

African is not poor. Thats what whitey wants people to think..
think again

Lenoir, NC

#111 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans were doing just fine in African before whitey captured them. God put everyone one this earth where he wanted us to be. America belongs to the Indian, not whitey inbreds. Thats why you all get skin cancer & wrinkle by the age of 26, because you are not supposed to be here, you belong in Europe,where the sun shines perfect for you pale pink ugly skin.
Africa is not as poor as the media portrays. There are Africans that live very well. those commercials you see on television is not African as a whole DUMBASS! Whitey only shows the few poorest. THE WHITE MAN WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE all of AFRICA IS POOR. Go there & you will see the truth.
The white man is the DEVIL, he shouldn't be thanked for anything, He should be exterminated. then all the other races with rejoice & dance in the streets when he is no more.
Now this is some funny stuff. See that's the problem with blacks, they pretend to know all about their history and where they are from but no nothing. Whites never chased down and captured any slaves, they didn't have to. When one tribe battled and defeated another tribe they would take the survivors as slaves. When "whitey" came along they traded them the slaves to the white man for old crappy guns, trinkets and food supplies. Its a shame whites know more about your people than you do.

Africa is rich in minerals, ore, diamonds and other natural resources yet even today most of the inhabitants are ridiculously poor. Warlords rule vast area's of lawlessness, black leaders abuse and enslave their own kind then get killed and replaced by another just as bad. Blacks are incapable of rule or leadership. The only progress made in Africa was by white business men even if they did exploit it they at least used it for something. When the Romans were building great buildings and exploring vast new ideas and knowledge, Africans were chasing rats around for food and living in mud huts and they are still not too much further ahead.
think again

Lenoir, NC

#112 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You go back to Europe. You need to do some research cause more whitey inbreds are on welfare than blacks. & the white mans media is always falsly portraying blacks as wanting a handout. Because he wants blacks always in a negative light.Dummy!
Maybe you should look at some crime numbers. Whites vs Blacks and the prison population per race. Sad when blacks make up such a small amount of the US population yet such a massively high prison population and violent crime conviction numbers. As for welfare well per person per race blacks do make up more of the welfare population. Whites have more on welfare but less percentage of whites are on it compared to the overall number.
True Story

Asheville, NC

#113 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
When on this forum did I say I hate it here inbred?? I hate whitey inbreds only! Take your dogs tongue out of your mouth long enough to read with understanding.
African is not poor. Thats what whitey wants people to think..
]I'll tell you what you POS ignorant SOB how about you roll up in here running them big blue lips of yours like that and see just how intimidated I am. I know your game seen it a hundred times that mouth going a hundred miles an hour and as soon as it starts you're screaming somebody get this crazy mf'er off a me. Your kind are nothing more than growling dogs always looking for the quickest route of retreat. I would tell you to go screw your daddy but you would be in your mid 80's before you figured out who he is.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#114 Jul 9, 2013
You have been free to GTFO and go home for hundreds of years and roam around with a bone in your nose. You hate it here and hate whitey so bad? Please feel free to go home.

Whitey inbreds will leave America before black people do. All you pale bitches think you OWN the world. Its time for yall to go. You will be instinct soon.
think again

Lenoir, NC

#115 Jul 9, 2013
Two cities I can name for you with high black populations and look at them today. New Orleans and Detroit. Look NO during Katrina, look how the blacks acted and completely feel apart. Looting and killing each other and shooting at rescue workers trying to help despite the fact they were told to leave. The blacks stood around for years after begging the white man to help them as if they were entitled to it.

Look at Detroit that's all you need to do. 80% black with all black council members, black mayor, black department heads. It should be a utopia for blacks right? Highest murder rate, violent crime rate, cant even afford to keep street lights on, massive layoffs, thousands of foreclosed decaying homes and on the verge of total collapse. Yeah blacks sure can run things all right lol.
tyrone biggums

Lenoir, NC

#116 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
You have been free to GTFO and go home for hundreds of years and roam around with a bone in your nose. You hate it here and hate whitey so bad? Please feel free to go home.
Whitey inbreds will leave America before black people do. All you pale bitches think you OWN the world. Its time for yall to go. You will be instinct soon.
Tell us how you think that will happen LMAO. I wish, I pray everyday you people decide to rise up and go balls out. Hey why dont you all pack it up and go back to planet watermelon where you came from. I hear fried chicken grows on trees and the rivers are grape soda. Go ahead get all the blacks together we need something to do.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#117 Jul 9, 2013
think again wrote:
Two cities I can name for you with high black populations and look at them today. New Orleans and Detroit. Look NO during Katrina, look how the blacks acted and completely feel apart. Looting and killing each other and shooting at rescue workers trying to help despite the fact they were told to leave. The blacks stood around for years after begging the white man to help them as if they were entitled to it.
Look at Detroit that's all you need to do. 80% black with all black council members, black mayor, black department heads. It should be a utopia for blacks right? Highest murder rate, violent crime rate, cant even afford to keep street lights on, massive layoffs, thousands of foreclosed decaying homes and on the verge of total collapse. Yeah blacks sure can run things all right lol.
Good point, think again. Only a few years ago wasn't it George Bush that took us to the brink of financial disaster. Yea. That is what I was thinking. Isn't he also the one that bloched the whole New Orleans Katrina rescue effort with FEMA in his hesitancy to act? Here is the point. Everytime you find someone in one race screwing up, you can also find someone else in the other race doing the same. Not too difficult to understand, is it?
michelle

Houston, TX

#118 Jul 9, 2013
tyrone biggums wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how you think that will happen LMAO. I wish, I pray everyday you people decide to rise up and go balls out. Hey why dont you all pack it up and go back to planet watermelon where you came from. I hear fried chicken grows on trees and the rivers are grape soda. Go ahead get all the blacks together we need something to do.
The first paragraph wasn't mine. Its what I was responding to, it came up wrong.
Your prayers for blacks to leave America won't be answered. God doesn't respond to DEVIL prayer.
This world was not created for whites only. When will you inbreds get that through your EVIL dark hearts???

Fried chicken taste really good, I'm having it for dinner.
liliesdaughter

Black Mountain, NC

#119 Jul 9, 2013
Prosecution is screwed! Even Zimmermans black neighbor said it was him yelling for help on the 911 tape.
michelle

Houston, TX

#120 Jul 9, 2013
think again wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should look at some crime numbers. Whites vs Blacks and the prison population per race. Sad when blacks make up such a small amount of the US population yet such a massively high prison population and violent crime conviction numbers. As for welfare well per person per race blacks do make up more of the welfare population. Whites have more on welfare but less percentage of whites are on it compared to the overall number.
Those statistics numbers & percentages are from Whitey. Of course hes not gonna tell the truth. Most white people who do crime never see in inside of a jail cell. Thats why its more blacks.They get a slap on the wrist. mostly never charged for the same crimes blacks do.

Most blacks are in jail for drugs. most whites are in jail for murder.
think again

Lenoir, NC

#121 Jul 9, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, think again. Only a few years ago wasn't it George Bush that took us to the brink of financial disaster. Yea. That is what I was thinking. Isn't he also the one that bloched the whole New Orleans Katrina rescue effort with FEMA in his hesitancy to act? Here is the point. Everytime you find someone in one race screwing up, you can also find someone else in the other race doing the same. Not too difficult to understand, is it?
I will give you that about Bush but on the same note look at Obama. I think we have crapped out on leaders this entire decade then again I consider professional federal politicians their own race kind of like lawyers. I will disagree about Katrina all day long. It was the states responsibility first but yes FEMA is a disaster in itself. The main point was the actions of those who lived there and their complete lawlessness. They looted stores in many cases not for needed supplies which would be acceptable but were seen by news choppers carting off friggin TV's and other electronics, beer and other useless things. The murder rate went through the roof for months after and was basically a scene similar to Somalia. They actually tried to shoot down NG and CG choppers in some cases.

I will agree that you see it in any race but sometimes it does seem disproportional with blacks in America especially when you have someone like the other poster raging about race it just seems to filter out of otherwise calm people like myself. You seem to have a rational head.
think again

Lenoir, NC

#122 Jul 9, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Those statistics numbers & percentages are from Whitey. Of course hes not gonna tell the truth. Most white people who do crime never see in inside of a jail cell. Thats why its more blacks.They get a slap on the wrist. mostly never charged for the same crimes blacks do.
Most blacks are in jail for drugs. most whites are in jail for murder.
Well if all the whites are in jail for murder then we have a big murder problem in this country, bigger than I thought. How can you argue with logic like those numbers are from "whitey" and are all lies lol. The FBI releases data all the time along with other agencies and they are checked by yet other agencies and then many times by private agencies so lots of lying going on somewhere. Not just many whites but many blacks never see a jail cell like they should but that's what you get with liberal judges.

As long as the federal government has been supporting and helping blacks with every program under the sun why would they actually lie about numbers and make themselves and you look bad? Looks like they would want to prove their projects have worked so in short I dont think so. Let me ask you, would you even had given a damn if Martin had been killed by another black you know like the hundreds killed by black on black violence every year. Fix your own race before you start on another, fix your own communities and stop blaming someone else. MLK didn't advocate blaming anyone or asking for help, he only asked for the same chance everyone else has to do better and what have you or anyone else done with his dream. You have bigger problems with people in your own race killing and poisoning your own people than you do with "whitey".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone not care about whats going on at st... 9 hr olde-timey procto... 2
please report all foodstamp fraud. 11 hr billy 1
Pat McGoofy Sat Dick Tracy 1
tuscaloosa dumpling? Fri olde-timey procto... 3
Go TRUMP! Fri Tranny Anne 1
cooks garage and salvage (Dec '09) Jul 21 chris 39
News Morganton Development Readies for Customers Jul 21 Dumb reporter 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance