Michelle

Houston, TX

#83 Jul 8, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>sure they will!?? They havent got Casey Anthony yet.
Casey is white, it was her daughter. Why should people wanna kill her for her daughters murder?

Zimmerman is a racist fat pig, who killed someone elses child.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#84 Jul 8, 2013
cap some more wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid coons had better leave him alone or he may take another one with him. I hope he is found not guilty and the negros do riot, they know better than to come to white neighborhoods and start that mess. They always burn their own crap ghettos down because they are chicken sh!t.
Zimmerman is too fat to do anything & you dogfucking whitey inbreds get ready to die for your HERO..

A whitey inbred calling a black person chicken shit?? ROTFLMBAO!!! You rapidly aging wrinkled animal sodomizing pigs with red lips are afraid of EVERYBODY All a black person has to do is look at one of you flat asses & you curl up in the fetal position.
liliesdaughter

Black Mountain, NC

#85 Jul 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey is white, it was her daughter. Why should people wanna kill her for her daughters murder?
He was NOT heavy when he shot TM. He only gained the weight in the last year. Look at his bloody face/head pix on TV. He was the size of TM. And why is Casey child killer Anthony in hiding then, if she not going to be axed out?
ashley

Black Mountain, NC

#86 Jul 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, BOO HOO. You must be a coon lover
liliesdaughter

Black Mountain, NC

#87 Jul 8, 2013
cap some more wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid coons had better leave him alone or he may take another one with him. I hope he is found not guilty and the negros do riot, they know better than to come to white neighborhoods and start that mess. They always burn their own crap ghettos down because they are chicken sh!t.
He will be found not guilty, theres no evidence.
Lets get real a sec

Lenoir, NC

#88 Jul 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is too fat to do anything & you dogfucking whitey inbreds get ready to die for your HERO..
A whitey inbred calling a black person chicken shit?? ROTFLMBAO!!! You rapidly aging wrinkled animal sodomizing pigs with red lips are afraid of EVERYBODY All a black person has to do is look at one of you flat asses & you curl up in the fetal position.
LOL you really show your true racist colors dont you Michelle. It must be blissful living in the fantasy world you live in but you and I both know the truth dont we. I suppose some whites fear blacks simply because of the noise they tend to make and the aggression they tend to show in any given confrontation, simply a sign of lower intelligence. The problem is white guys like me that know better. You see I used to fight them rather often in school simply because I refuse to fear them, they tend to fight poorly especially one on one but that's neither here nor there.

Cuss, rant, rave and call me what you will just know this if you do it to me in public no matter how many you have around you it will end badly for you and your friends. Yes I am that one crazy cracker that doesn't turn his head and tries to look the other way, I in fact look for a reason.

Most everyone is racist to some degree and I will not fault you for it and actually applaud your honesty, I will however point out that for the most past blacks are the most racist and ignorant(in that aspect), seen it way too much and in fact tends to fuel my own racism as it was not taught to me by my parents yet learned from experience. You should also know how absolutely ridiculous your notions are that blacks could ever rise up and do any damage to whites, you only make up less than 15 percent of the population so just forget it as it would only be a bloodbath for your side.

Blacks are their own worst enemy now not whitey. Whites could care less, we are too busy trying to make something out of our lives and doing better than our parents. Your race will just continue to destroy itself as it has since slavery was abolished. A few here and there see how stupid it is and get out, whites have the same problem with trailer trash the only difference is our numbers are much greater and we could care less about the trash, we dont envy them and want to continue living like that.

Have fun with that race war you seem so enthusiastic to see. I dont think it will go the way you expect that is if the whites can stop laughing long enough to care. I mean lets face it, look at the history... the only reason you can speak out of turn now is because the Federal Government has protected you for the last 40 years and that has also been your curse.
cracker jack

Huntsville, TX

#89 Jul 8, 2013
Zimmerman will be convicted. They have to pacify the black community or else they will riot, burn down buildings etc. Remember when the white community burned down buildings and rioted when the oj not guilty verdict came in. Oh nevermind...that never happened.
say what?

Rutherfordton, NC

#90 Jul 8, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>He will be found not guilty, theres no evidence.
That pretty much sums it up.. Even the prosecutions witnesses seemed to help the defenses side more than their own.. Nothing but a special kangaroo court to appease those trying to play the race card. If TM had been white this story would have never been covered by the media. Hopefully the jury is non-biased enough to find him not guilty.
True Story

Asheville, NC

#91 Jul 9, 2013
Lets get real a sec wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you really show your true racist colors dont you Michelle. It must be blissful living in the fantasy world you live in but you and I both know the truth dont we. I suppose some whites fear blacks simply because of the noise they tend to make and the aggression they tend to show in any given confrontation, simply a sign of lower intelligence. The problem is white guys like me that know better. You see I used to fight them rather often in school simply because I refuse to fear them, they tend to fight poorly especially one on one but that's neither here nor there.
Cuss, rant, rave and call me what you will just know this if you do it to me in public no matter how many you have around you it will end badly for you and your friends. Yes I am that one crazy cracker that doesn't turn his head and tries to look the other way, I in fact look for a reason.
Most everyone is racist to some degree and I will not fault you for it and actually applaud your honesty, I will however point out that for the most past blacks are the most racist and ignorant(in that aspect), seen it way too much and in fact tends to fuel my own racism as it was not taught to me by my parents yet learned from experience. You should also know how absolutely ridiculous your notions are that blacks could ever rise up and do any damage to whites, you only make up less than 15 percent of the population so just forget it as it would only be a bloodbath for your side.
Blacks are their own worst enemy now not whitey. Whites could care less, we are too busy trying to make something out of our lives and doing better than our parents. Your race will just continue to destroy itself as it has since slavery was abolished. A few here and there see how stupid it is and get out, whites have the same problem with trailer trash the only difference is our numbers are much greater and we could care less about the trash, we dont envy them and want to continue living like that.
Have fun with that race war you seem so enthusiastic to see. I dont think it will go the way you expect that is if the whites can stop laughing long enough to care. I mean lets face it, look at the history... the only reason you can speak out of turn now is because the Federal Government has protected you for the last 40 years and that has also been your curse.
For real!!!
Man the blacks in America should thank the white man everyday. Look at them. In Africa left to there own in 6000 years of recorded history they have not progressed beyond grass skirts and mud huts. The black race has never in recorded history been able to progress without riding on the back of another race. Left to there own all they have ever accomplish is overpopulation and malnourishment. Sad but very true!!!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#92 Jul 9, 2013
It is very sad, indeed, to see that the life of a young man was taken needlessly, and in the eyes of many his race is a higher priority of concern than his life itself. Very sad.
Do not ignore the obvious

Corning, NY

#93 Jul 9, 2013
Sad in Deed!
Sad that after multiple break ends in the community; all committed by young black men that the community had to have a community watch program.
Sad that Travon Martin instead of answering Zimmerman’s questions respectfully about why he was there and were he was going had to act like a punk calling him Cracker.
Sad that Travon had to attack Zimmerman for no reason.
Travon got what he deserved because of his own actions no one else’s.
Calloway

Morganton, NC

#94 Jul 9, 2013
Color should not have anything to do with the matter. It should be about what is fair is fair.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#95 Jul 9, 2013
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
For real!!!
Man the blacks in America should thank the white man everyday. Look at them. In Africa left to there own in 6000 years of recorded history they have not progressed beyond grass skirts and mud huts. The black race has never in recorded history been able to progress without riding on the back of another race. Left to there own all they have ever accomplish is overpopulation and malnourishment. Sad but very true!!!
Dear True Story,

We are indeed thanking you everyday. Thank you for the 300 years of cruel and inhumane slavery where our women were raped and our lives devoid of any freedom, not to mention to good jobs that you gave us during the 300 years of slavery. Also, at the end of slavery, thank you for the 100 years of segregation, inadequate educational opportunities, and dire poverty. Yes, we have so much to be thankful for due to your kindness and unending hospitality in this your county, that you conveniently stole from the Native Americans here before you.

Our sincere gratitude goes out to all of white America that made this dream for us happen.

Our most sincere thanks,
Black America
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#96 Jul 9, 2013
Do not ignore the obvious wrote:
Sad in Deed!
Sad that after multiple break ends in the community; all committed by young black men that the community had to have a community watch program.
Sad that Travon Martin instead of answering Zimmerman’s questions respectfully about why he was there and were he was going had to act like a punk calling him Cracker.
Sad that Travon had to attack Zimmerman for no reason.
Travon got what he deserved because of his own actions no one else’s.
If Zimmerman would have followed 911 instrutions and not followed Trayvon, would any of this have happened? That makes Zimmerman the aggressor.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#97 Jul 9, 2013
Calloway wrote:
Color should not have anything to do with the matter. It should be about what is fair is fair.
Finally, a voice of reason.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#98 Jul 9, 2013
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>oh, BOO HOO. You must be a coon lover
Walk up to the next black person you see, and call him/her a "coon"I dare you.

That black person male/female would WHIP your flat ass! Then you'd call the police like the scard bitch you are.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#99 Jul 9, 2013
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
For real!!!
Africans were doing just fine in African before whitey captured them. God put everyone one this earth where he wanted us to be. America belongs to the Indian, not whitey inbreds. Thats why you all get skin cancer & wrinkle by the age of 26, because you are not supposed to be here, you belong in Europe,where the sun shines perfect for you pale pink ugly skin.

Africa is not as poor as the media portrays. There are Africans that live very well. those commercials you see on television is not African as a whole DUMBASS! Whitey only shows the few poorest. THE WHITE MAN WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE all of AFRICA IS POOR. Go there & you will see the truth.

The white man is the DEVIL, he shouldn't be thanked for anything, He should be exterminated. then all the other races with rejoice & dance in the streets when he is no more.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#100 Jul 9, 2013
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
For real!!!
Why do whitey inbreds COPY EVERYTHING black people do? Its because you have no culture.

You inbreds still pieces of every culture in existence, to make up your own. Then You take credit for everything that you have stolen from other races.

Your race is of satan.
soso

Lincolnton, NC

#101 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans were doing just fine in African before whitey captured them. God put everyone one this earth where he wanted us to be. America belongs to the Indian, not whitey inbreds. Thats why you all get skin cancer & wrinkle by the age of 26, because you are not supposed to be here, you belong in Europe,where the sun shines perfect for you pale pink ugly skin.
Africa is not as poor as the media portrays. There are Africans that live very well. those commercials you see on television is not African as a whole DUMBASS! Whitey only shows the few poorest. THE WHITE MAN WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE all of AFRICA IS POOR. Go there & you will see the truth.
The white man is the DEVIL, he shouldn't be thanked for anything, He should be exterminated. then all the other races with rejoice & dance in the streets when he is no more.
Then go back.Talk about welfare going down .we would all be happy.Aklways looking for a handout.
soso

Lincolnton, NC

#102 Jul 9, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do whitey inbreds COPY EVERYTHING black people do? Its because you have no culture.
You inbreds still pieces of every culture in existence, to make up your own. Then You take credit for everything that you have stolen from other races.
Your race is of satan.
Inbred now thats funny.99% of your kind can't tell you who their dads are.Its like pick a number between 30 and 100

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Feud With Pope Helps Clinton 7 min TSF 5
Trump: Deportations will start on day one. 10 min Robert 3
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 10 min David53g 116
Huma A bed in & Weiner getting a divorce. 38 min TSF 4
The real reasons Western Youth Insistute closed (Feb '16) Sun farris 15
410 Hogan Aug 25 Wondering 1
loss prevention at walmart (Jul '12) Aug 24 Anonymous 9

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance