|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Dang wrote:
"In the Million Men March,
you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,
you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,
and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride,
you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But,
when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a
black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society,
you call him a racist.
I am proud...
But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists???
Because logic is not a salent point with liberals." You should post quotes, as quotes.
And when a black kid is walking home from the store, unarmed, minding his own business, not committing any crime and walking in a place where he has a perfect right to be....You call that "not guilty". I see your logic. Just step one in stopping that "reign of terror" in Florida by blacks, I suppose. We know your agenda. You have made your racism obvious. By the way, blacks can be racists, too. I don't guess you are not aware of the New Black Panther Party? All extreme groups, both black and white, are based on pure racism. Now, go find another excuse.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, you are saying that we should end all Gay Pride events and all those gays need to be quiet and shut up. We can't call them racist, unless we address the fact that gays are mostly white gay males. What shall we call them, sexist? Perhaps, since gays and lesbians are both predominately sexist towards either men or females.
I get your point, end Gay Pride, it is sexist.
Purposely misconstruing his point.As for gays being mostly white males, that would probably have something to do with the fact that there are a larger percentage of white males in America than any other group.Of course, black males commit more murders than any other ethnicity, all out of proportion to their population.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>And folks this is why Zimmer was found "not guilty"....six white ladies who thought just like this....I am ashamed of these people...Not because they are white, but because they claim to be part of the human race.
One was Puerto Rican.Zimmerman, what was his crime? He followed a guy for a short distance.Then he went back to his car.Martin, offended for being followed, then circled back, confronted Zimmerman, knocked him down, and began beating his head against the concrete.Zimmermans injuries were obvious.Martin got shot. There's no law against stupidity.Martin was previously suspended from school repeatedly, and was found to be in possession of both marijuana and stolen jewelry, and a burglary tool.There had been several burglaries in the neighborhood.None of this makes any difference to you of course, because you had presupposed Zimmerman to be guilty.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Martin had a history as a thief.This fact was only released after the trial by the freedom of information act.Why Martin CIRCLED BACK TO CONFRONT ZIMMERMAN can be chalked up to the fact that Martin was a violent person, which was proven when he attacked Zimmerman without warning.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, you are saying that we should end all Gay Pride events and all those gays need to be quiet and shut up. We can't call them racist, unless we address the fact that gays are mostly white gay males. What shall we call them, sexist? Perhaps, since gays and lesbians are both predominately sexist towards either men or females.
I get your point, end Gay Pride, it is sexist.
WTH, are you talking about? If you noticed, the statement, was someone ELSE'S quote. See there is the problem, no one pays attention.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And when a black kid is walking home from the store, unarmed, minding his own business, not committing any crime and walking in a place where he has a perfect right to be....You call that "not guilty". I see your logic. Just step one in stopping that "reign of terror" in Florida by blacks, I suppose. We know your agenda. You have made your racism obvious. By the way, blacks can be racists, too. I don't guess you are not aware of the New Black Panther Party? All extreme groups, both black and white, are based on pure racism. Now, go find another excuse.
When a 5'11, 157 lbs man circles around, confronts another man, sucker punches him, giving him a bloody nose, gets on top of him, smashes his head into a concrete sidewalk.....You have no logic, which is why I dismissed your offer. "Reign of terror" are your words. You don't know me or my "agenda" for I have none, you don't know if I'm a "racist" because this is an OPINION forum. ANYONE can be a racist. NBP is just the old in a new wrapper. No excuses here.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Racism is America is alive.Almost all blacks are racists.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Larry Darryl and Darryl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, The black reign of terror is soon to be a thing of the past.
At least in Florida anyway!
I apologize to you, Dang. Black "reign of terror" were Larry's words. I am sorry. Everyone dismisses the fact that Zimmerman should have remained in his vehicle as directed to do. No one on here will discuss that fact with me. You can avoid a fight by not showing up for one. Zimmerman made the decision to show up, and apparently then couldn't handle it. Simple as that. There would have been no confrontation if he would have followed this order by 911. No one knows how the confrontation began. One is giving his side of the story and the other one is dead. This law is going to give us more incidents like this. I am certain of that. Again, I apologize.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Have you even considered the possibility that the six white ladies found Zimmerman not guilty because there was reasonable doubt of his guilt.? Were you at the trial? Did you hear every word, see every expression, hear every intonation, hear the judge's instructions? If not, you are trying to promote mob rule instead of the rule of law. Illegally lynching a Chicano man on emotion instead of rule of law? Whatamattu a racist?
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>And folks this is why Zimmer was found "not guilty"....six white ladies who thought just like this....I am ashamed of these people...Not because they are white, but because they claim to be part of the human race.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I see no one wants to discuss the fact that Zimmerman followed Martin when he was explicitly directed not to. If he would have just followed that, he wouldn't have got his ass beat nor would he have he shot anyone. I don't blame you. Zig Zag. If I didn't know better, it looks as if you have avoided my question. Are you out running?
gray area

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
I see no one wants to discuss the fact that Zimmerman followed Martin when he was explicitly directed not to. If he would have just followed that, he wouldn't have got his ass beat nor would he have he shot anyone. I don't blame you. Zig Zag. If I didn't know better, it looks as if you have avoided my question. Are you out running?
I wouldn't talk about avoiding questions if I were you as you have side stepped many many points as I have been observing this thread. Now you're just arguing because your pride wont allow you to exit this conversation gracefully. You do as a typical liberal does, you retort with calling everyone a racist that disagrees with you. I know that is the in thing to do and socially fashionable but its actually causing more harm to your cause than you can imagine. Your side and this case in general has managed to push non racist whites and middle class whites over to the mildly racist side if nothing else. Plain and simple is whites are sick of hearing blacks cry about race. What you will see come of this is a new breed of racists that were not taught racism yet learned it from observation.

Yes Z should not have followed him more than likely but he had every right to, its not against the law. A police dispatcher would tell anyone the same but again it was not against the law as Z was not posing a threat to Martin. He was simply watching him. Martin however did break the law by assaulting him, Martin can't claim self defense as all he had to do was keep walking or just ignored Z. If Z had assaulted or tried to physically detain Martin it would be different.

Now you can ignore this or just flat out call me racist and by all means please show your ignorance by doing so but facts are facts. How many blacks kill whites on a daily basis? How many blacks kill other blacks on a daily basis? What about whites killing other whites? I can tell you from experience when death comes knocking he doesn't care what color you are.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Lets see here. Yes Zimmerman followed Martin. Zimmerman was told to stop following Martin. Zimmerman goes back to his car.(Kind of sounds like he stopped following doesn't it?) Then Martin circles back and attacks Zimmerman. Zimmerman shoots Martin while getting his head hammered into concrete. Self defense. End of story. Jury trial, facts come out, jury found reasonable doubt, Zimmerman acquitted. That's how murder trials go. If there is reasonable doubt, no conviction. That is how our justice system works. President and US Attorney General get on TV and try to instigate mob rule against a Chicano man over rule of law. WTF? They must be racist.
State of Florida wrote:

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Let's discuss the fact that Martin should not have doubled back to assault Zimmerman.hmmm?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
Lets see here. Yes Zimmerman followed Martin. Zimmerman was told to stop following Martin. Zimmerman goes back to his car.(Kind of sounds like he stopped following doesn't it?) Then Martin circles back and attacks Zimmerman. Zimmerman shoots Martin while getting his head hammered into concrete. Self defense. End of story. Jury trial, facts come out, jury found reasonable doubt, Zimmerman acquitted. That's how murder trials go. If there is reasonable doubt, no conviction. That is how our justice system works. President and US Attorney General get on TV and try to instigate mob rule against a Chicano man over rule of law. WTF? They must be racist.
<quoted text>
This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
State of Florida

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony was that Martin told the girl on the phone that some "crazy assed cracker" was following him. Circle around? Let's change roles. Let's make Martin the community watch person and Zimmerman walking home from the store. Martin shoots Zimmerman in self defense and Zimmerman dies. 911 had advised Martin to remain in his vehicle. Martin in acquited in court. All of you would be taking a different position on the story and crying your eyes out about the injustice of it all. I know how you are. I have observed you for years. It is always justice for the white involved because "the black person was a criminal anyhow, thief, burglar tools, etc", eventhough he was committing no crime on his way home.. Don't tell me any different because you carry the same pattern throughout life and in every case. That is the fact. You know you do. Now tell a lie on top of it and tell us how fair you are with all people and that skin color makes no difference.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

TSF some people entered into the Martin/Zimmerman trial presupposing the guilt of Zimmerman, pure and simple.When the facts didn't back their biased opinion up, then they screamed it was an unfair trial. It was unfair, alright.There never should have been a trial, ZIMMERMAN was picked out to supply the racist blacks and liberals a whipping boy.Trouble was, Martin was at fault.Unless of course , you're such a racist you can't perceive the truth.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Lets not change anything . Lets just look at what we know really happened. Yes. Zimmerman followed Martin. We have already established that. ZIMMERMAN called police. Police tell Zimmerman to stop following. Zimmerman returns to his car. Martin circles back and starts beating the crap out of Zimmerman. Zimmerman shoots Martin. Self defense. End of Story. Race question: If a white man is beating my head into concrete, and I can get out my weapon, what will I do? Answer, he will be shot. If he is Hispanic, he will be shot. If he is black, he will be shot. If he is Chinese, he will be shot. What you do not seem to understand is that if someone is beating your head into concrete, you had better be doing anything you can to stop them. It has nothing to do with race. It is called survival.
Now as for the reversal of races: When little Antonio West, age 13 months was shot sitting helplessly in his stroller, along with his white mother, by black teenagers, did white people go on a rampage , break windows of business owners who had nothing whatsoever with the shooting, beat the hell out of isolated black persons? Did the US Attorney General get on TV opining about the guilt or innocence of the suspects? Did Obama even mention this despicable murder of a white baby and opine that its just horrible that white babies are murdered because of their race? Did the justice department finance protests against the killing of innocent 13 month old white babies and launch a massive investigation and media campaign against racism? Yes, I think you are right. There is a racial bias shown here.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony was that Martin told the girl on the phone that some "crazy assed cracker" was following him. Circle around? Let's change roles. Let's make Martin the community watch person and Zimmerman walking home from the store. Martin shoots Zimmerman in self defense and Zimmerman dies. 911 had advised Martin to remain in his vehicle. Martin in acquited in court. All of you would be taking a different position on the story and crying your eyes out about the injustice of it all. I know how you are. I have observed you for years. It is always justice for the white involved because "the black person was a criminal anyhow, thief, burglar tools, etc", eventhough he was committing no crime on his way home.. Don't tell me any different because you carry the same pattern throughout life and in every case. That is the fact. You know you do. Now tell a lie on top of it and tell us how fair you are with all people and that skin color makes no difference.
State of Florida

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
Lets not change anything . Lets just look at what we know really happened. Yes. Zimmerman followed Martin. We have already established that. ZIMMERMAN called police. Police tell Zimmerman to stop following. Zimmerman returns to his car. Martin circles back and starts beating the crap out of Zimmerman. Zimmerman shoots Martin. Self defense. End of Story. Race question: If a white man is beating my head into concrete, and I can get out my weapon, what will I do? Answer, he will be shot. If he is Hispanic, he will be shot. If he is black, he will be shot. If he is Chinese, he will be shot. What you do not seem to understand is that if someone is beating your head into concrete, you had better be doing anything you can to stop them. It has nothing to do with race. It is called survival.
Now as for the reversal of races: When little Antonio West, age 13 months was shot sitting helplessly in his stroller, along with his white mother, by black teenagers, did white people go on a rampage , break windows of business owners who had nothing whatsoever with the shooting, beat the hell out of isolated black persons? Did the US Attorney General get on TV opining about the guilt or innocence of the suspects? Did Obama even mention this despicable murder of a white baby and opine that its just horrible that white babies are murdered because of their race? Did the justice department finance protests against the killing of innocent 13 month old white babies and launch a massive investigation and media campaign against racism? Yes, I think you are right. There is a racial bias shown here.
<quoted text>
We have become an armed society with dumbasses packing. It will only get worse and that includes ALL races of people. Martin is only the first of the causualties of many more to come. The 'stand your ground' laws will only cause more chaos in society by giving people a reason and excuse to kill. Read the papers and watch the news. We are regressing as a society when laws of violence are enacted by elected leaders disguised as a means of protection. Do away with all police and let every person fend for themself. That's the world you want.
Bubba

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We have become an armed society with dumbasses packing. It will only get worse and that includes ALL races of people. Martin is only the first of the causualties of many more to come. The 'stand your ground' laws will only cause more chaos in society by giving people a reason and excuse to kill. Read the papers and watch the news. We are regressing as a society when laws of violence are enacted by elected leaders disguised as a means of protection. Do away with all police and let every person fend for themself. That's the world you want.
I don't understand your percepton that we are an armed society of dumbasses. Had not Zimmerman been carrying a weapon for protection the outcome of this story would have been one of another person killed by an angry and disrespectul teenager. Being that Zimmerman is still alive and he was the one carrng a handgun, I believe he would be in the category as the smart one.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

You know, I think the dumbasses are the ones who are NOT packing. I can only imagine how the ivory tower la de das come to believe that violence will never affect them personally. I have know several of the insulated so called pacifist who by chance became victims of violent crime and survived. Soon afterwards, all of them started packing and became more prone to aggressively using deadly force than those who had never been so sheltered.
So you think police carry guns to protect you? Wrong. Police carry guns to protect themselves. When seconds count (like when someone is bashing your head against concrete), the police are at least several minutes and probably even hours away. Police protection is a fable. What police do is come out and make the report of what previously happened. They are not supermen and have little effect on prevention. Hate to break your bubble but your personal protection is your job. It has never been otherwise. Stand your ground is simply a legal admission of that fact.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 56,118
Budget Friendly Child Custody Lawyer 3 hr Duh 6
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 7 hr why 28
Wanda Church 8 hr fig 2
Did you all miss me (Nov '08) 8 hr Yes 5
blonde on wilson street 9 hr Blondie 28
Cajah's Mountain is cleaning up... literally 13 hr Lazy Town 5
•••

Tornado Watch for Burke County was issued at July 27 at 6:35PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Morganton Dating