Concerned Citizen

Lincolnton, NC

#594 Jul 17, 2013
Michelle, Where you at girl?
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#595 Jul 17, 2013
Either she/he/it has been banned or she had enough so she jumped a "whitey and got her a## handed to her on a platter. Either way, good ridance.
Concerned Citizen

Lincolnton, NC

#596 Jul 17, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Either she/he/it has been banned or she had enough so she jumped a "whitey and got her a## handed to her on a platter. Either way, good ridance.
I thought that she got her a couple 40s and some Cheetos.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#597 Jul 17, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that she got her a couple 40s and some Cheetos.
The idiot jumped to the"Who do you support for senator in 2010" forum, where I'm ruining her day.
east coast

Maiden, NC

#598 Jul 17, 2013
Who killed Tupac and Biggie?
michelle

Houston, TX

#599 Jul 18, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Michelle, Where you at girl?
I thought you wanted me to go away. Make up your mind.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#600 Jul 18, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you wanted me to go away. Make up your mind.
Don`t you dare go away.I need the comedy.Where would we be if we didn`t hate each other?
michelle

Houston, TX

#601 Jul 19, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> I really dislike those that can't back up their threats, your nothing more than a keyboard cowboy.
In what way do you feel a black person gets scard to say something to a white persons face? I would fear losing my job with a white employer or going to jail,pepper sprayed, being hit with the baton or shot by a policeman.
But in any other case, I have NEVER encountered a whitey that I was afraid of.
Whiteys don't scare nobody but each other. What am I gonna fear in your presence? White people are ANNOYING,GOOFY & EVIL not physically intimidating.

If I seen one like Zimmerman that just started coming a me, I would run cause I would find it weird, but once he or she got to me, I would fight for my life. Black people don't just stand around & take ass whippings. Its not in our DNA not to fight back.
jake walker

Greer, SC

#602 Jul 19, 2013
Trayvon Martin wasn`t scared either.He went straight to wailin` on old George.That didn`t work out so well Michelle.
Concerned Citizen

Forest City, NC

#603 Jul 19, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way do you feel a black person gets scard to say something to a white persons face? I would fear losing my job with a white employer or going to jail,pepper sprayed, being hit with the baton or shot by a policeman.
Whiteys don't scare nobody but each other. What am I gonna fear in your presence? White people are ANNOYING,GOOFY & EVIL not physically intimidating.
If I seen one like Zimmerman that just started coming a me, I would run cause I would find it weird, but once he or she got to me, I would fight for my life. Black people don't just stand around & take ass whippings. Its not in our DNA not to fight back.
No Sanegrona, We are civilized!
Dang

Greer, SC

#604 Jul 19, 2013
Wow, this weekend protests, now I wonder how that one in "Beverly Hills" will go? I guess a protest in say South Central LA wouldn't mean as much. The "hood" just ain't the place to be for a protest.
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#605 Jul 19, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been said once and I'll say it again. You're the one with the empty threats and accusations of our race being afraid to stand toe to toe with your kind. Come out from behind your keyboard and make yourself visible and let's see what your made of. You're so full of yourself and arrogant with your name calling, there's no way that you are the way you appear to us on this forum for if you were you would have already been taught a lesson in respect. I have learned throughout the years that the person you have to look out for is the one that never says anything. The one that rants and constantly uses threats are in fact the ones afraid and will use their big words trying to scare others away. If your not scared, then come out from your hiding, no one on this side is scared of you, we promise.
Indrid Cold

Fayetteville, NC

#606 Jul 19, 2013
Obama said today... tray-von "could have been me 35 years ago." I guess once a thug, always a thug!
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#607 Jul 19, 2013
Indrid Cold wrote:
Obama said today... tray-von "could have been me 35 years ago." I guess once a thug, always a thug!
Who will join me in agreeing with Obama and wishing that his comments were true?
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#608 Jul 19, 2013
Indrid Cold wrote:
I was beginning to finally agree with Obama for once when I thought he said " should have been me 35 years ago".
howdoulikethat

Newland, NC

#609 Jul 19, 2013
seen on the news where zimmerman cant get his gun back until dumb ole justice department has their say. also saw where some guy said he would buy zimmerman any gun he wants, hell i got some, i'll give him one free!
say what?

Newland, NC

#610 Jul 19, 2013
howdoulikethat wrote:
seen on the news where zimmerman cant get his gun back until dumb ole justice department has their say. also saw where some guy said he would buy zimmerman any gun he wants, hell i got some, i'll give him one free!
This is how they treat a man found innocent by a jury. They twist the truth in attempts to demonize him. The president does not stand behind the juries decision fully as he should. Then he basically defends the blacks racist action even though a jury and an FBI inquiry found no racial motivation . He accuses the white race of profiling but whose at fault for that. Black on black crime is ignored, black on white is because we drove the blacks to it but if ever white on black it's because we were racist automatically. enough is enough, when is the black community going to accept some responsibility and stop blaming everyone else. The blacks are the most racist of any group.
Concerned Citizen

Forest City, NC

#612 Jul 20, 2013
Sanegrona, where you at Girl?
tboo

Charlotte, NC

#613 Jul 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what? "]<quoted text>
This is how they treat a man found innocent by a jury. They twist the truth in attempts to demonize him. The president does not stand behind the juries decision fully as he should. Then he basically defends the blacks racist action even though a jury and an FBI inquiry found no racial motivation . He accuses the white race of profiling but whose at fault for that. Black on black crime is ignored, black on white is because we drove the blacks to it but if ever white on black it's because we were racist automatically. enough is enough, when is the black community going to accept some responsibility and stop blaming everyone else. The blacks are the most racist of any group.[/QUOTE]Why is obama making ANY comment .Hes half white(must hate that).he cherry picks his cases.He needs to spend more time on what kill 4 great Americans that vacations and TM.If it had been a white guy who was kill hw would have said let the system do their job.he needs to do his.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#615 Jul 20, 2013
David523 wrote:
I believe Obama has done a Major Injustice to the Black Community and America in his comments on the Zimmerman / Martin Case. While the testimony highlighted numerous black community prejudicial views Obama could have highlighted those views as improper and should be discarded as a means to move forward as one America. Sadly, Obama reinforced those view, even encouraging them to a point of stoking an atmosphere of distrust and negativity. While Obama had an opportunity to turn this awful and tragic incident to a strong learning point for ALL Americans, he took the opportunity to fulfill Rahm Emanuel policy of “You never let a serious crisis go to waste.”
This is an incredibly thoughtful and thought provoking post.You've gone to the core of the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps FART outlook going from bad to worse 3 min PTSD calling 2
In just 2 months, Trump is the worst President ... 3 min Rock 163
Oust Trump before It's Too Late 3 min Fart Blister 8
Republicans Voted to Sell Your FARTS 7 min Lemonade fart stand 2
I'd Hump & Pump The Trumpster 10 min Jello Farter 2
How Stupid is Trump? F for FART 11 min Report card farts 1
Republicans Voted to Sell Your Privacy 19 min Fart bake sale 3

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance