michelle

Houston, TX

#528 Jul 16, 2013
SFL ANN wrote:
<quoted text>
Riot in LA started, not because of Trayvon, but because they needed new TVs from Walmart....
Did you see all of those white people in the crowds? It wasn't just blacks DUMBASS! Tighten up you bifocals AIRHEAD!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#530 Jul 16, 2013
Can't white people who support Trayvon get a free Walmart tv too ?
attitude

Cameron, NC

#531 Jul 16, 2013
Too bad the passersby who were attacked didn't have 9 mm s and use them. They would be within their rights to do so. Travon demonstrators is right. What a way to honor the fallen, by copying the behavior that got him killed. Destroy the property of those who had nothing to do with anything related.. That is sure to gain sympathy for you cause, if its anything other than an excuse to rampage and loot..
Bulldog wrote:
"Trayvon Protesters Raid LA Walmart – Police in Los Angeles made at least 13 arrests and the city's new mayor appealed for calm after protests over the George Zimmerman verdict turned violent last night, with demonstrators breaking windows, attacking passers-by, and jumping on cars. More than 300 LAPD officers swarmed the city's Crenshaw District after a group of around 150 people broke off from a peaceful demonstration to cause havoc, reports the New York Times. A Walmart store was raided and a TV reporter and his cameraman were among those attacked." WOW, I knew Walmart had clout but never thought it was to blame for the Zimmerman/Martin verdict...Oh wait it wasn't this was just a way to get a new TV.
Bulldog

Lenoir, NC

#532 Jul 16, 2013
It is amazing that no one on this thread has addressed the issue of the "civil" action proposed or the character of Martin. Talk about racist, bias uninformed opinions. Is it impossible that Martin was in the wrong? Is it impossible that Martin was a punk that picked the wrong victim? How is it that Martin had not a scratch and Zimmerman showed all the blood? BTW, why is it people call Martin "Trayvon", it's like they knew him personally?
Quentin Sparlings

Cantonment, FL

#533 Jul 16, 2013
If you replace the words "white" or "whites" or "white devil" etc. in michelle's posts with "Jew" or "Jews", I'll bet you get some action.
Banner

Landrum, SC

#534 Jul 16, 2013
Bulldog wrote:
It is amazing that no one on this thread has addressed the issue of the "civil" action proposed or the character of Martin. Talk about racist, bias uninformed opinions. Is it impossible that Martin was in the wrong? Is it impossible that Martin was a punk that picked the wrong victim? How is it that Martin had not a scratch and Zimmerman showed all the blood? BTW, why is it people call Martin "Trayvon", it's like they knew him personally?
They knew the little jerk in reform school.
Banner

Landrum, SC

#535 Jul 16, 2013
Quentin Sparlings wrote:
If you replace the words "white" or "whites" or "white devil" etc. in michelle's posts with "Jew" or "Jews", I'll bet you get some action.
I bet you won't.
michelle

Houston, TX

#536 Jul 16, 2013
MODERATORS: concerned citizen needs to be blocked from this site.
Inner voice

Charlotte, NC

#537 Jul 16, 2013
Racism in any form by any group of people aimed at the other is a terminal illness that is killing this country from within. The racists things said on this forum by both groups to promote one or the other group as superior is a true indication of the sickness that seeks to destroy our society today. If you are racists of any race or color, you may as well join the Taliban or Al Qadia because your damage is much worse than anything they can do to us. Our true enemies love to see us divided as a nation because they know that their job of takeover will be so much easier to accomplish. I recall after 9-11 seeing all these "United We Stand" bumper stickers, and it is sad that we really didn't get the message during that great tragedy. You support all of our outside enemies with your division and rants against each other. You need to wake up. You have heard "United we stand, divided we fall", but think those are just empty words and you fail to live by it. And, for all of you Christians, Jesus spoke of a house divided against itself. You need to heed the warning and think. Your racial superiority will mean nothing when your true enemies come to call.
Concerned Citizen

Morganton, NC

#538 Jul 16, 2013
michelle wrote:
MODERATORS: concerned citizen needs to be blocked from this site.
I hope you realize that there are laws that deal with outrageous posting like yours. The boys at the B&B were attracted like you are doing and they got a court order and obtained the IP address of everyone who slandered them. Warrants have been served and people are going to court.
Michelle, do you want this to happen to you ?
Ticklemyanus

Morganton, NC

#540 Jul 16, 2013
MY Name is Kunta Kente.
Banner

Landrum, SC

#541 Jul 16, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you realize that there are laws that deal with outrageous posting like yours. The boys at the B&B were attracted like you are doing and they got a court order and obtained the IP address of everyone who slandered them. Warrants have been served and people are going to court.
wasting your time. this person uses many different names.She is truly a monster. has been doing it for years.
Banner

Landrum, SC

#542 Jul 16, 2013
David523 wrote:
A popular perspective in the application of justice is “It’s better that 10 Guilty men go free than one innocent man be wrongly convicted.” America is currently presented a situation where a shooting occurred that the local police determined to be justifiable, a jury trial found the accused Not Guilty and the FBI found No Grounds for a Civil Rights Case; However, the Department of Justice is currently investigating for possible Civil Rights Violation.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-new...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/15/as...
If the only Acceptable outcome is a conviction, then are we pursuing Justice or Retribution! If Retribution is the goal then we’re in a Salem Witch Hunt environment and Justice is not a consideration.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...
A large minority wants revenge.Regardless of the facts, they want Zimmerman convicted .Supporting these people can be politically enriching.So they have supporters.Blacks who want Zimmerman convicted meet the definition of racist.
gottalovit

Lenoir, NC

#543 Jul 16, 2013
all i care about is zimmerman is free. Free at last,free at last, thank god amighty, zimmerman is free at last.
liliesdaughter

Lenoir, NC

#544 Jul 16, 2013
gottalovit wrote:
all i care about is zimmerman is free. Free at last,free at last, thank god amighty, zimmerman is free at last.
AMEN!
michelle

Houston, TX

#545 Jul 16, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is lilliesdaughter & some of the other racists on this site gonna get in trouble to or just me because I'm black?
michelle

Houston, TX

#546 Jul 16, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!
Go somewhere & die you ole BAT! I thought you was young. You got grandkids You racist ole BITCH!
Ticklemyanus

Morganton, NC

#547 Jul 16, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is lilliesdaughter & some of the other racists on this site gonna get in trouble to or just me because I'm black?
Uh, I actually don't think that you are Black.
michelle

Houston, TX

#548 Jul 16, 2013
gottalovit wrote:
FREE?? The fat murdering bitch is somewhere hiding & EATING, looking at his gun, that he killed Trayvon with. thats all he can do.
say what?

Lenoir, NC

#549 Jul 16, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a hater, just believe justice was served. No edidence. Jury has spoken. If you don't like it, lump it. Stay on Zimmerman topic. Also keep food stamp topic on that furum, not this one.
Well said. Facts are, this was a tragedy regardless of race. Both sides have suffered but the bottom line is, a jury has heard the facts and made their honest decision. We have to believe the system works. It is sad each time the black community dont get their way they assemble and destroy innocent peoples property. The NAACP is nothing more than a racist group promoting their agenda. If we formed a national association of white people, we would quickly be branded a racist hate group, deemed a national threat and be subverted by federal law/authorities. blacks can rally, gays can rally, Hispanics can rally and it's all "their right". White people assemble and rally we are deemed racist and haters. Tell me how this is fair.. I wish someone would organize a peaceful white based group to protect our rights. If people remember the first racist action in the Zimmerman case was the white police chief was forced to resign because he did not make charges in the case so he was replaced by a black chief to satisfy the black community .. That is racism my friend, pure and simple yet we stand by and quietly allow it to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Haters Have No Comment 6 hr Hell is also growing 13
Happy America's Birthday. 7 hr Shut up already 18
American FEMINISTS SILENT AS ISIS CONTINUES SLA... 7 hr Blue Triangle 26
Take Down the Confederate Flag. Take it Down Now. 7 hr Blue Triangle 491
power outage (Jan '14) 12 hr sarabella 10
U.S. Supreme Court just decided on Gay marriages! 13 hr Blue Triangle 128
Where do you watch the FIREWORKS on the 4th? (Jul '11) 15 hr Barbara 8
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE