Gulity

United States

#28 Jul 8, 2013
Aunt Eloise wrote:
I wish Zimmerman would have taken out more than one! These blacks are ruining entire cities and neighborhoods! Just watch the local news at night. It's nothing but story after story of some black being arrested. I agree with Melvin Purvis, they are nothing but a "Waste of good air"
Let's watch the local news at night and look to see how many White people get caught baking Meth in the house with a house full of kids or right across the steer from a daycare. Sounds like maybe you are kin to some of these trashy people.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#31 Jul 8, 2013
Aunt Eloise wrote:
I wish Zimmerman would have taken out more than one! These blacks are ruining entire cities and neighborhoods! Just watch the local news at night. It's nothing but story after story of some black being arrested. I agree with Melvin Purvis, they are nothing but a "Waste of good air"
WRU...White Racists United. Sad it is,Aunt Eloise, that you give the white criminals a pass and only see blacks committing crime. I guess you have a color tv and I have a black and white because I see both races breaking laws and committing crimes.
Gulity

United States

#36 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you to keep track of the numbers....Watch the news tonight and report back tomorrow. The black vs white stories will be 10 to 1. Go ahead, try it!
Well Melvin I will watch the local news this evening so I can report back to you. But Melvin are you from Burke County because you no I am telling the truth about the Meth in this town plus Lenoir and Hickory. Also I just saw a white man get accused of Murder in Lenoir and a White man in Hickory who chopped his girlfriend up and hid her in the hotel room under the bed.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#37 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's because Eloise knows how to count...The nigguh stories are always more than the white ones. Since when is it right to lie about honest numbers? Oh that's right....You libturds only know about rainbows and unicorns. Ya'll really do get more pathetic and stupid with every passing day!
Theres more black stories than white, because white people control the media DUMBASS!!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#38 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's because Eloise knows how to count...The nigguh stories are always more than the white ones. Since when is it right to lie about honest numbers? Oh that's right....You libturds only know about rainbows and unicorns. Ya'll really do get more pathetic and stupid with every passing day!
No point in confronting ignorance. It always does a good job on it's own exposing itself.
Gulity

United States

#39 Jul 8, 2013
Gulity wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Melvin I will watch the local news this evening so I can report back to you. But Melvin are you from Burke County because you no I am telling the truth about the Meth in this town plus Lenoir and Hickory. Also I just saw a white man get accused of Murder in Lenoir and a White man in Hickory who chopped his girlfriend up and hid her in the hotel room under the bed.
Also Melvin my father is a retired police officer and I have family that works within the prison system. Majority of the black people are incarcerated over Drugs. Majority of the white people are accused of Murder, Rape, B&E. Let's look on the National Sexual Predator List..Mainly Whites
Michelle

Houston, TX

#40 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you to keep track of the numbers....Watch the news tonight and report back tomorrow. The black vs white stories will be 10 to 1. Go ahead, try it!
You are dumb as horseshit! Whitey contols the media. most white stories aren't reported..
Gulity

United States

#41 Jul 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres more black stories than white, because white people control the media DUMBASS!!
I like and agree with your point. If these ignornant rednecks would look online on the updated Federal Prison System website they would see that White People make up 59.4% of the population and 39.4% for Black People. Get your facts straight people!!
Gulity

United States

#42 Jul 8, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
GZ, NOT GUILTY! The state sure had some dumb witnesses. That medicial ex guy was a real dingbat.And that fat girl was a real loser. They should have just dismissed the case.
Well Liliesdaughter..I would be really ashamed of you if I was Lilie...You sound like the loser.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#43 Jul 8, 2013
Aunt Eloise wrote:
Well looks like you're gonna have to kill some blacks on your own now. Cause your HERO can't kill anymore black people for you.

White women seem to believe black men aren't "a waste of good air" cause my brother told me he can get a white woman anywhere anytime, they are soooooooo easy. They will fuck anything with a heartbeat including DOGS!!
say what?

Rock Hill, SC

#44 Jul 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
[QUOTE who="say what? "]<quoted text>
He did not shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he was attacked.. You keep believing the police can handle everything.. I have had items stolen twice and guess what, police solved nothing.. Hell the first time a deputy took a report and said they didn't bother taking finger prints of B&E sites because of a backlog in processing prints. Property damage and theft loss totaled over $4000 but guess what, not even a follow up call by detective. Only thing more crooked than the thief was the insurance company. I am not bashing the police because they are limited in what they can do but point is, I'm going to protect myself and my neighbors anyway possible which is exactly what Zimmerman tried to do. He had no intentions of hurting anyone.. The states case is so weak but I have a feeling he will get railroaded by the special prosecutor. If he does people should raise total hell. I am so tried of the race card being played when race was not the intent of the situation "

Theres no race card being played, you imbecile!! Every time some racist does something evil, you people say blacks are playing the race card. STFU!! YOU RACIST BITCH!! Zimmerman don't care about nobody, he looks like he has no feelings for taking a life.
NO REMORSE WHATSOEVER!!

Trayvon was standing his ground after being chased down by this "CREEPY ASS CRACKER".

What did you expect trayvon to do? Just stand there and submit to a stranger? He fought for his life, he wasn't doing anything wrong. he lost his life, but at least he fought. Unlike white people, we black will fight for our lives.

I hope his life is OOVVVERRR!!! I guess killing a black person for being black was worth it..
No race card my ass.. Local prosecutors decided early on Zimmerman shot in self defense, the Jesse and Al arrive leading protest until the state appointed a special prosecutor to go after Zimmerman. How is that fair justice ??
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#45 Jul 8, 2013
No race card my ass.. Local prosecutors decided early on Zimmerman shot in self defense, the Jesse and Al arrive leading protest until the state appointed a special prosecutor to go after Zimmerman. How is that fair justice ??[/QUOTE]

If your child was shot and killed in an encounter with a black man (or an individual of any race), would you demand charges to be brought against him?
Gulity

United States

#46 Jul 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well looks like you're gonna have to kill some blacks on your own now. Cause your HERO can't kill anymore black people for you.
White women seem to believe black men aren't "a waste of good air" cause my brother told me he can get a white woman anywhere anytime, they are soooooooo easy. They will fuck anything with a heartbeat including DOGS!!
Well Michelle I am a white woman defending this issue. So please don't address all white women this way.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#47 Jul 8, 2013
No race card my ass.. Local prosecutors decided early on Zimmerman shot in self defense, the Jesse and Al arrive leading protest until the state appointed a special prosecutor to go after Zimmerman. How is that fair justice ??[/QUOTE]

Zimmerman called Trayvon a coon. Chased him down & murdered him like a dog. This case has nothing to do with Jesse & Al.

Zimmerman is a cold blooded racist murderer. It doesn't matter what crime blacks do or crime whites do. On this night in particular, a black person was killed because he was black. Point bland period!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#52 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you fat, smelly sow...Don't call me a dumba$$! You are the stupid, good-for-nothing, welfare receiving, food stamp spending, leg spreading, baby making nigguh!
We know nothing about her receiving government welfare or personal sexual activity, but her case against you is proven with every post you put on here. Melvin Purvis, please rise and face the jury. "Guilty as charged, your honor"
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#53 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing....If you really believe that you are stupider than I thought you were (If that's possible). The media is sooooo liberal it isn't even funny. They have given hussein a free ride ever since the moron was elected. The put a twist on every story to keep from stepping on liberal's toes, and then try to make everything politically correct. They sugar coat their stories to make you pathetic liberals happy. They haven't done their job since 2008, so don't tell me they aren't liberal. I know better!
Give us a specific example, Melvin
Michelle

Houston, TX

#54 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you fat, smelly sow...Don't call me a dumba$$! You are the stupid, good-for-nothing, welfare receiving, food stamp spending, leg spreading, baby making nigguh!
Any woman with a womanly shape and a ass is fat to white men.
You like your women to look like preteen girls don't you pedo? Thats why your standard of beauty is anorexic looking models!

I spread my legs for my strong BLACK man ONLY.

Let me ask you a question? Why do white men act & look so FEMININE? I don't understand why you guys have red lips like a woman? Please explain!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#57 Jul 8, 2013
I am white, but that doesn't really matter. I just believe in pure and simple liberty and justice and the evidence heard in a court of law as the measure of that prinicple. Whatever the result of this trial, the system has spoken and we all will live with that. I want ALL races to be treated with equal protection under the law. That is one of our guarentees under the Constitution. Anyone disagree with that? Both George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin fall under these principles equally.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#58 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You want the whole list or just the top 10? Where oh where to begin?
Obama and his background, Anti-Tea Party bias, ACORN, Ft Hood killers religion suppressed, Fast & Furious scandal, Occupy wall street protests, Ground Zero mosque, Anti-Christian bias, guns are evil, abortion....I'm tired of typing just to please you. If you can't see it for yourself, you really are dumb. Paraphrasing one of the most liberal idiots in the "news".....Still feeling the "thrill up your leg?"
That sure is a long list, Melvin, but you really did not show any specific liberal media bias in any of those examples. That is what I want you to qualify. And, of course, you can't. These are just your right wing list of some of the Obama policies that you disagree with. I want to see specific example of media liberal bias. It seems that when you don't agree with a certain policy, "Liberal bias" is your only defense. You all go by the same playbook. Heard it a thousand times without any specific examples, and you don't seem to be the one who will be the first.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#60 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do nigguhs have flatter faces and noses, flared nostrils, big lips, etc which make them look more like more like an ape than a human? You can pick any black out of a crowd in America, strip ‘em of their clothes and place them in a jungle and they would look right at home. Just give them a spear and wish 'em good luck!!
I see that genocide of all blacks is your goal, so we see your agenda. Go ahead and spit on the US Constitution, Melvin. That is exactly what you are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global Warming Is A LIE like Smoking Cigarettes 3 min Victoria 26
Trump Ramps up War..... 5 min Rock 10
Lenoir Mall (Jul '11) 1 hr Norman D Banner 69
Antifa,BLM fight each other in Dallas 6 hr Rock 10
Lintel Lodge or Lake Linville Lodge 12 hr HistoryMan 1
The Confederate courthouse Statue Has Got To Go! Sun Treefarmernc 5
Morganton Graffiti Aug 17 Moose Knuckle 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance