Brandi

Hudson, NC

#246 Jul 12, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
anybody else notice how this michelle person has pretended to be gail, mr anderson,john h and ps st? I know gail, she has commented on a few forums and michelle didnt like something she said so she goes by gail sometimes. Oops, hope she don't use my name next. I'll just change it like the real gail did.
No telling if it's gail or michelle or ps st or whoever and who cares. It may even be one of these meth heads or other druggies playing around. Who cares.
Lilux

Rutherfordton, NC

#247 Jul 12, 2013
Gulity wrote:
Sounds like Burke County at its finest on here. A bunch of redneck hillbillies. First off it was not even Gerorge Z property that he was protecting. Secondly if there was someone BE in my neighborhood I would let the police handle it like the 911 operator advised. I would myself not go looking for trouble. So a black man looks specious because he has a hoodie over his head. I also believe it was raining that night...George Zimmerman should be found Guilty of first degree murder. He killed an innocent unarmed boy because of the color of his skin.
Might want to do a spell check on your user name. Now that I read your post I see you need to go back to school.
I hope George is acquitted and he goes on to prosecute racist people like you.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#248 Jul 12, 2013
If George Zimmerman is found guilty, I do not think he should be sent to prison because the setting there would be too dangerous for him. I think he should be sworn in as a New York City Police Officer assigned to the Harlem Precinct.
Arnold Ziffel

Lenoir, NC

#249 Jul 13, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
anybody else notice how this michelle person has pretended to be gail, mr anderson,john h and ps st? I know gail, she has commented on a few forums and michelle didnt like something she said so she goes by gail sometimes. Oops, hope she don't use my name next. I'll just change it like the real gail did.
Since 2010 I

Since 2010 only one lowlife poster has used hundreds of different names.Gail.In the name of racial divisiveness and sheer hate.
Real talk

West Jefferson, NC

#250 Jul 13, 2013
Gulity

United States

#251 Jul 13, 2013
Lilux wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to do a spell check on your user name. Now that I read your post I see you need to go back to school.
I hope George is acquitted and he goes on to prosecute racist people like you.
It was meant to be spelled that way.Thank you very much. I was just using Burke County language. As for the school part..I just received my Bachelor Degree from UNCG with honors. Who is the dummy now? Who am I being racist towards? White people..I am a white female that is married to a white man with two white children. I just believe fair is fair. Sounds to me that you are the racist.
michelle

Houston, TX

#252 Jul 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what?"]<quoted text>
Exactly.. The state failed to prove their case. Which is why the local prosecutors originally did not want to charge Zimmerman so the state forced the "official" police chief to resign (who was white btw) and replaced him with the current black chief to him quell racial problems. That in my opinion was the bringing of racial discrimination, and it was not the whites doing it, whites were the victim [/QUOTE]

poor whitey inbreds, you people are so oppressed.
michelle

Houston, TX

#253 Jul 13, 2013
Gulity wrote:
<quoted text>
It was meant to be spelled that way.Thank you very much. I was just using Burke County language. As for the school part..I just received my Bachelor Degree from UNCG with honors. Who is the dummy now? Who am I being racist towards? White people..I am a white female that is married to a white man with two white children. I just believe fair is fair. Sounds to me that you are the racist.
You are not white licehead! You are PINK BITCH! PINK like pepto bismol.
michelle

Houston, TX

#254 Jul 13, 2013
Brandi wrote:
<quoted text> No telling if it's gail or michelle or ps st or whoever and who cares. It may even be one of these meth heads or other druggies playing around. Who cares.
You are a bit too fond of your mother inbred. Is she also you lover?
michelle

Houston, TX

#255 Jul 13, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
You are a bit to fond of your mother whitey inbred is she also your lover?
michelle

Houston, TX

#257 Jul 13, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
What is it about whiteys, that causes you people to lust after your own family members? With all the people in this world, you want your mother. Thats SICK!
Enough

West Jefferson, NC

#258 Jul 13, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not white licehead! You are PINK BITCH! PINK like pepto bismol.
Make up your mind Michelle, whitey or pink?? If we want to get technical, you're not black either, more like brown, blue, ashy, or purple! Ignorant woman, you're making your race look stupid. I bet they don't like you either.
michelle

Houston, TX

#259 Jul 13, 2013
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind Michelle, whitey or pink?? If we want to get technical, you're not black either, more like brown, blue, ashy, or purple! Ignorant woman, you're making your race look stupid. I bet they don't like you either.
Whitey is what you call yourself. Pink is what you are. You should get real. What made your ancestors come up with the bullshit. I believe it because you think white means clean. You licehead wrinkled skins are not clean.

If someone was to pull you skin off the DEVIL himself would burst out.
GMC

Lenoir, NC

#260 Jul 13, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bit to fond of your mother whitey inbred is she also your lover?
Still pretending to be black.How sad.
gail

Lenoir, NC

#261 Jul 13, 2013
WE use gail,michelle,and several other names to promote racial hate on these forums.Not hard to do. note how much more strident and vicious the Michelle persona is going to get.

We use gail,Michelle and several other personas to promote race hatred on Topix.Note how much more strident and vicious my Michelle persona will shortly become.Still,you people are too dumb to notice.Lock and load dummies.

ye
liliesdaughter

Lenoir, NC

#262 Jul 13, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about whiteys, that causes you people to lust after your own family members? With all the people in this world, you want your mother. Thats SICK!
Hey numnut, get a life.
michelle

Houston, TX

#263 Jul 13, 2013
GMC wrote:
<quoted text>Still pretending to be black.How sad.
Believe what you want.

You wrinkled skins, can't stomach the facts that I post. So you have to come up with all kinds a bullshit theories about me.

Everything I type comes from the heart. Its the truth about you devils.
cjc

Lenoir, NC

#264 Jul 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
If George Zimmerman is found guilty, I do not think he should be sent to prison because the setting there would be too dangerous for him. I think he should be sworn in as a New York City Police Officer assigned to the Harlem Precinct.
I think he should be put in a room for a couple hours and forced to listen to rap music or even worse justin b's Baby Baby Baby song. What torture!
michelle

Houston, TX

#265 Jul 13, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Hey numnut, get a life.
I have a life. I look at my mom as a mother. Not a sexual object. Its in you whiteys DNA to lust after your family members. You can't help yourself.

Google inbred, theres a picture of WHITEY. no other race.hehe!
michelle

Houston, TX

#266 Jul 13, 2013
cjc wrote:
<quoted text>I think he should be put in a room for a couple hours and forced to listen to rap music or even worse justin b's Baby Baby Baby song. What torture!
Oh please! You whiteys love rap music. i can barely purchase a ticket to a concert cause all you inbreds have bought them all up. & whats wrong with Juastin beiber? He looks and acts like the usual male inbred, feminine & frooty. with big ole RED lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin chambers fighting Gangstalking and sland... 5 min Justin chambers 3
Justin chambers lenoir nc ckfaa to back the fig... 10 min masterlaing 1
Justin chambers lenoir nc order of the dragon w... 14 min Justin Chambers 2
Justin Chambers rallies for support agains drug... 22 min Thecobra84 14
lookin for Steve! Fri Mrs Waters 2
What really happened with the BCPS resignations? Nov 19 TheTruth 1
blacks are like pitbulls. (Feb '14) Nov 18 feelbad4ubub 7
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton People Search