Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I condone Zimmerman to take his racial profiling fat murdering bitch ass to prison where belongs.
michelle do you date white guys ? i need me a real strong black woman like you to argue with when i come home from work and my trailers not clean i would just have to get it approved from the other people in trailer park to move you in the neighborhood. so let me know soon you sound sweet on here
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

gail wrote:
<quoted text>thats right, he was 17, i don't know why they keep showing the pictures of a 13 year old tayvon on tv.
They are showing pictures of Trayvon when he was 13,16&17 he had only been 17 for 3 weeks when he was murdered. Look at all the pictures. They are not all when he was 13 DUMBASS! They can show whatever pictures they want.
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

latown wrote:
<quoted text>michelle do you date white guys ? i need me a real strong black woman like you to argue with when i come home from work and my trailers not clean i would just have to get it approved from the other people in trailer park to move you in the neighborhood. so let me know soon you sound sweet on here
I'll pass. I like my men strong BLACK & masculine. If I wanted something weak, & feminine with Cherry RED lips. I'd go get me a woman.
latown

Piedmont, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pass. I like my men strong BLACK & masculine. If I wanted something weak, & feminine with Cherry RED lips. I'd go get me a woman.
that's fine i couldn't get a approval from the neighbors anyway they didn't want a black woman living here said it would make it look like i was running a crack house and didn't want a bunch of mixed kids running around here trying to find something to steal and the more i thought about it if i wanted something with a big mouth and smelled like a fish i could just go to the lske and catch a big bass
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Was Zimmerman aware that black families lived in the complex? If not, did he ever check that out? Did he even have a thought that, "Hey that may be one of our residents?" Probably not. No one knows his thoughts on that terrible evening, but his comment to 911 sure made it sound like he was racially profiling (Those mf punks always get away.) Did he use the word "coon?" Sounds like it to me, but it is not established that this is definitely the word he used. Racial profiling is not against the law, but certainly can be established as a motive. I still believe that he was a community watch commander primarily to improve his resume for a future job with the Sanford Police Department, thinking that if he could prevent a future burglary he would gain significant points in that ambition, but he didn't obviously think that obeying 911 commands were a good idea, too. He would handle this on his own. Do any of us know this type of individual? Sure we do. Over zealous and reactionary types out to do God's work. He has a concealed hand gun. Martin has skittles and tea. Who has the real advantage?
Score

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You really love this cold blooded murderer don't you?
Hope you're ready to DIE for him. One week & counting!!!!
Theres only one week left to the END of this murdering racist. Hes going DOWN!!! If he gets off, hes gonna DIE,cause someones gonna kill him. If he goes to prison,hes gonna die. WIN,WIN situation!!
gonna be a win win situation when you get a brain numbnuts.No way a punk bi##h like you is from Houston.Poser. Looks like you got about four hundred fake names you dirty coward.
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Score wrote:
<quoted text> gonna be a win win situation when you get a brain numbnuts.No way a punk bi##h like you is from Houston.Poser. Looks like you got about four hundred fake names you dirty coward.
Inbreds are not incapable of looking at black people as valuable humans Because you are the spawns of satan.
This world was not created by God for only WHITEY INBREDS. & when you are instinct in 50 years it will be a WIN WIN situation for all races. Hope I'm alive for that GLORIOUS day. We will dance in the streets.
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Score wrote:
<quoted text> gonna be a win win situation when you get a brain numbnuts.No way a punk bi##h like you is from Houston.Poser. Looks like you got about four hundred fake names you dirty coward.
The Problem with you inbreds is, you are always trying to analyze someone. You can't handle someone speaking the truth about you. You get your little weak inbred feelings hurt too easily.

You can dish out hatred, but you don't want it back. There is nothing cowardly about me. I'm not a scard peckerwood walking around needing protection 24/7 from the BIG BAD BLACK PEOPLE.
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Score wrote:
Whats so different about Houston thats makes you believe black people wanna lick whiteys balls?

Tell me what you know about Houston, that makes me incapable of being from here.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Problem with you inbreds is, you are always trying to analyze someone. You can't handle someone speaking the truth about you. You get your little weak inbred feelings hurt too easily.
You can dish out hatred, but you don't want it back. There is nothing cowardly about me. I'm not a scard peckerwood walking around needing protection 24/7 from the BIG BAD BLACK PEOPLE.
Michelle, you can't win in this situation or convince anybody to change their view, but, it works out as probably a good venting process for you. I just wish there would be more respect shown between races. There are some people that I really don't like personally in both races, but I still try hard to show respect. I realize that there has been some very disrespectful things said to you. There has been some horrible racial things said on here by both races in anger. I don't see any reason continuing. Everybody has clearly made their point about their feelings in regard to their view of race. White people, please stop the verbal assaults. Michelle, please do the same. Let's deal with the Zimmerman/Martin case. The finality is going to be interesting.
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle, you can't win in this situation or convince anybody to change their view, but, it works out as probably a good venting process for you. I just wish there would be more respect shown between races. There are some people that I really don't like personally in both races, but I still try hard to show respect. I realize that there has been some very disrespectful things said to you. There has been some horrible racial things said on here by both races in anger. I don't see any reason continuing. Everybody has clearly made their point about their feelings in regard to their view of race. White people, please stop the verbal assaults. Michelle, please do the same. Let's deal with the Zimmerman/Martin case. The finality is going to be interesting.
I haven't typed anything in anger. Everything I type is the truth. Usually black people ignore whiteys as much as we can but this is a free blog.

I'm not trying to change the way inbreds think. They can't help themselves, because the are DEVILS. They are born that way. Thats why they have sex with animals have head lice, & age in dog years because they are EVIL!
gail

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't typed anything in anger. Everything I type is the truth. Usually black people ignore whiteys as much as we can but this is a free blog.
I'm not trying to change the way inbreds think. They can't help themselves, because the are DEVILS. They are born that way. Thats why they have sex with animals have head lice, & age in dog years because they are EVIL!
you really need some kind of help. Your Nuts!!
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

gail wrote:
<quoted text>you really need some kind of help. Your Nuts!!
I don't need your kinda help. I don't want a dog.

Thats the difference between black & white women.
Bubba

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I really think by Michelle'a comments that she is one of the witnesses for the procecution. Her comments are as truthful and sensible as many of the ones interviewed during the trial. Zimmerman should walk for not proving guilt.
Score

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats so different about Houston thats makes you believe black people wanna lick whiteys balls?
Tell me what you know about Houston, that makes me incapable of being from here.
W.Dallas and W.Gray.AKA....
I remember

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Remember how white people rioted and threatened violence after OJ's acquittal.... yeah me neither!

There is your difference!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Gail....talking to..."Michelle

Gail...talking to "Michelle"...fascina ting.The queen of the schizo posters.

'

'
Score

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell.You and your million topix profiles are the joke.Going from forum to forum playing the white/black hate game.Com e on folks.Care to guess what"Michelle" and "Gail" have in common?
Arnold Ziffel

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Gail.Think back.
michelle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Score wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hell.You and your million topix profiles are the joke.Going from forum to forum playing the white/black hate game.Com e on folks.Care to guess what"Michelle" and "Gail" have in common?
You inbreds are cracking up. Its that hard for you to handle a few comments?

Does the truth hurt that much??

If you don't like my comments. Don't read them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of855
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies 47 min really 37
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 50 min Red Square 55,678
Foothills Internal Medicine (Guarino) 1 hr Nana-A 20
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 1 hr Rube Walker 16
Lenoir Police Department 12 hr KEEPIN IR REAL 12
Justin Chambers...new thread 19 hr MommaT 1
Never Work At Advance Pierre Foods in Claremont... (Mar '12) Jul 19 A Felon 22
•••
•••
•••
Morganton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••