First Prev
of 43
Next Last
nc4life

Brevard, NC

#1 Jul 5, 2013
He should be found not guilty he was protecting his property and used self defense
liliesdaughter

Lenoir, NC

#3 Jul 6, 2013
GZ, NOT GUILTY! The state sure had some dumb witnesses. That medicial ex guy was a real dingbat.And that fat girl was a real loser. They should have just dismissed the case.
say what?

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
nc4life wrote:
He should be found not guilty he was protecting his property and used self defense
He should not even be charged.. Local police had already decided it was self defense then two weeks later as the race card is played the state of Fl appoints a special prosecutor to charge him . Nothing but reverse discrimination at it's finest. This is the weakest case I've seen in recent history but considering political ambitions led to his being charged, I would not be totally surprised to see a jury give in to racist pressures and convict him. Nothing about this is right
New York Mic

Lincolnton, NC

#5 Jul 7, 2013
I'm sorry, they may find him guilty just to hold down N...behavior. What a shame. People are learning to leave these people alone. Private functions eliminates the savage and jungle problems!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Zimmerman perpetuated the situation when he needlessly followed a kid and killed him when he was told specifically not to by the 911 operator. He wasn't protecting shit. 2nd degree murder. If he would have followed instructions, nothing would ever have happened. Go ask George Zimmerman if he wishes now he would have followed 911 instructions.
Caldwell

New York, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
Zimmerman perpetuated the situation when he needlessly followed a kid and killed him when he was told specifically not to by the 911 operator. He wasn't protecting shit. 2nd degree murder. If he would have followed instructions, nothing would ever have happened. Go ask George Zimmerman if he wishes now he would have followed 911 instructions.
You are delusional. Stop spreading your lies about this poor man. You act like you work for the tabloids with your lies and misconstruding of the truth. Zimmerman did listen.
say what?

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
If we had a rash of B&E in my neighborhood and see a strange person with a hoodie covering their head I also would ignore 911 advice. They only provide that statement to cover their asses.. If not for public involvement no crime would ever be solved.. Secondly Martin was not the smiling face 8th grader the media tried to portray, his social media pages portray a totally different person.. You is it he can call Zimmerman a cracker and no one cares but Zimmerman describes Martin as black and the whole world gasp like it's a sin..
RB Starr

Hudson, NC

#10 Jul 7, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
What the hell was zimmerman doing out there anyhow? Our taxes pay for cops to do the job, not some neighborhood busybody who stalks and gets hysterical like a drama queen. He had no business with a gun out playing cop. Guilty or innocent, he's too stupid to be on the loose.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
Agreed! They should give him the Nobel Peace Prize!! Maybe they wouldn't ask for it back like they did hussein....
You don't get the Nobel Peace Prize for chasing someone down like a dog & brutally murdering them for being black.

Zimmerman don't care about nobody. He looks at his lawyers like they are shit while they defend him. & he probably believes the people giving him money are neanderstals.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 7, 2013
Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional. Stop spreading your lies about this poor man. You act like you work for the tabloids with your lies and misconstruding of the truth. Zimmerman did listen.
You really love this cold blooded murderer don't you?

Hope you're ready to DIE for him. One week & counting!!!!

Theres only one week left to the END of this murdering racist. Hes going DOWN!!! If he gets off, hes gonna DIE,cause someones gonna kill him. If he goes to prison,hes gonna die. WIN,WIN situation!!
Gulity

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2013
Sounds like Burke County at its finest on here. A bunch of redneck hillbillies. First off it was not even Gerorge Z property that he was protecting. Secondly if there was someone BE in my neighborhood I would let the police handle it like the 911 operator advised. I would myself not go looking for trouble. So a black man looks specious because he has a hoodie over his head. I also believe it was raining that night...George Zimmerman should be found Guilty of first degree murder. He killed an innocent unarmed boy because of the color of his skin.
say what?

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jul 7, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get the Nobel Peace Prize for chasing someone down like a dog & brutally murdering them for being black.

Zimmerman don't care about nobody. He looks at his lawyers like they are shit while they defend him. & he probably believes the people giving him money are neanderstals.
He did not shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he was attacked.. You keep believing the police can handle everything.. I have had items stolen twice and guess what, police solved nothing.. Hell the first time a deputy took a report and said they didn't bother taking finger prints of B&E sites because of a backlog in processing prints. Property damage and theft loss totaled over $4000 but guess what, not even a follow up call by detective. Only thing more crooked than the thief was the insurance company. I am not bashing the police because they are limited in what they can do but point is, I'm going to protect myself and my neighbors anyway possible which is exactly what Zimmerman tried to do. He had no intentions of hurting anyone.. The states case is so weak but I have a feeling he will get railroaded by the special prosecutor. If he does people should raise total hell. I am so tried of the race card being played when race was not the intent of the situation
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#17 Jul 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what? "]<quoted text>
He did not shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he was attacked.. You keep believing the police can handle everything.. I have had items stolen twice and guess what, police solved nothing.. Hell the first time a deputy took a report and said they didn't bother taking finger prints of B&E sites because of a backlog in processing prints. Property damage and theft loss totaled over $4000 but guess what, not even a follow up call by detective. Only thing more crooked than the thief was the insurance company. I am not bashing the police because they are limited in what they can do but point is, I'm going to protect myself and my neighbors anyway possible which is exactly what Zimmerman tried to do. He had no intentions of hurting anyone.. The states case is so weak but I have a feeling he will get railroaded by the special prosecutor. If he does people should raise total hell. I am so tried of the race card being played when race was not the intent of the situation [/QUOTE]

You, or no one else know what Zimmerman was thinking. He should have stayed in his vehicle and let the police handle the investigation of "the suspicious black man with a hoodie". His job in community watch is just that....to watch and to report to authorities...not to act. Do you believe now that Zimmerman would have taken another course of action knowing the result of this screw up? Over zealous cop want a be....that is Zimmerman. Did he identify himself to Martin? How long had he tried to be a Sanford Police Officer? How many previous 911 calls had he made prior to this event? I believe he wanted to prove to them that he was qualified...and went too far.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what? "]<quoted text>
He did not shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he was attacked.. You keep believing the police can handle everything.. I have had items stolen twice and guess what, police solved nothing.. Hell the first time a deputy took a report and said they didn't bother taking finger prints of B&E sites because of a backlog in processing prints. Property damage and theft loss totaled over $4000 but guess what, not even a follow up call by detective. Only thing more crooked than the thief was the insurance company. I am not bashing the police because they are limited in what they can do but point is, I'm going to protect myself and my neighbors anyway possible which is exactly what Zimmerman tried to do. He had no intentions of hurting anyone.. The states case is so weak but I have a feeling he will get railroaded by the special prosecutor. If he does people should raise total hell. I am so tried of the race card being played when race was not the intent of the situation [/QUOTE]

Theres no race card being played, you imbecile!! Every time some racist does something evil, you people say blacks are playing the race card. STFU!! YOU RACIST BITCH!! Zimmerman don't care about nobody, he looks like he has no feelings for taking a life.
NO REMORSE WHATSOEVER!!

Trayvon was standing his ground after being chased down by this "CREEPY ASS CRACKER".

What did you expect trayvon to do? Just stand there and submit to a stranger? He fought for his life, he wasn't doing anything wrong. he lost his life, but at least he fought. Unlike white people, we black will fight for our lives.

I hope his life is OOVVVERRR!!! I guess killing a black person for being black was worth it..
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#20 Jul 8, 2013
Gulity wrote:
Sounds like Burke County at its finest on here. A bunch of redneck hillbillies. First off it was not even Gerorge Z property that he was protecting. Secondly if there was someone BE in my neighborhood I would let the police handle it like the 911 operator advised. I would myself not go looking for trouble. So a black man looks specious because he has a hoodie over his head. I also believe it was raining that night...George Zimmerman should be found Guilty of first degree murder. He killed an innocent unarmed boy because of the color of his skin.
There's not one Burke County ISP address posted from a comment on this thread just as yours is from Orlando Florida. Not you or anyone else on this thread was there so it is only your opinion that you state with no facts other than to prove the color of your own skin.
Aunt Eloise

Wilson, NC

#23 Jul 8, 2013
I wish Zimmerman would have taken out more than one! These blacks are ruining entire cities and neighborhoods! Just watch the local news at night. It's nothing but story after story of some black being arrested. I agree with Melvin Purvis, they are nothing but a "Waste of good air"
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#24 Jul 8, 2013
Do community watch people generally carry guns while they are on watch patrol? If "yes", then the question becomes "why?" if their job is only to report suspicious activity. Zimmerman should have stayed in the vehicle and met the police when they arrived to investigate. Isn't that what a reasonable individual does? If I saw an individual breaking into a car, would I confront them or contact the police? Even this is not a good example because Trayvon was not even committing a crime. Wearing a hoodie when it is raining and carrying an ice tea and skittles breaks no law. Zimmerman was over zealous and stupid. He took a life unnecesarily. 2nd degree murder.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#25 Jul 8, 2013
In court,

Why does Zimmerman look at his best friend, Mark Osterman like hes an idiot??? Zimmerman looks like he doesn't like anybody thats defending him. He glares at them like "who the hell are you,and why are you defending me?"

Zimmerman glares at his defense teams like."why don't you STFU, you are pissing me off". He acts like he thinks his friends are dumbasses. Its something seriously wrong with him. His friends wife called him Georgy on the stand & he was looking at her like,"bitch I don't like you"!

He showed a little emotion after 2 weeks of being in court to his lying mother & uncle,but thats it

Zimmerman don't give a shit about NOBODY!
Gulity

United States

#26 Jul 8, 2013
Well Melvin and Aunt Eloise..Turn on your TVs at night and look at all these trashy white people getting arrested for baking up some Meth in their houses with all their children running around the house with nothing but a dirty diaper on. Sounds like maybe a few of your kin folks huh. You people are are something else. As for Bubba I am from Burke County born and raised and the color of my skin is white.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#27 Jul 8, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
LOL....Poor little Tray-von! The little "angel" won't be able to thug around any more and be a menace to society like the rest of his tribe. Like I said before: Zimmerman 4 President!!
You are not for justice, Melvin. You are for genocide. How about we have a referendum for the return of slavery? Your hatred and racism is your only motivation with your own delusion of superiority. Ignorance and intolerance is a sad divider of this nation and this world. You are a good example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude service at Family Dollar in Hudson 13 min Cindy 4
Hartland Road 24 min just wondering 1
Brad the no good piece of shit ashley 46 min heidi 4
Lenoir man charged with drug offenses 49 min policeormilitary 3
Cheater why break my heart 3 hr Notsure 8
What really happened with the BCPS resignations? Dec 15 Lovitz 5
Tired of it Dec 14 Pitbull 2
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton People Search