First Prev
of 4
Next Last
keep it up please

Lenoir, NC

#69 Aug 12, 2013
John Thuss wrote:
With Gibbons being sick Gary would make a better Mayor than Councilman Vote Gary Whisnant for LCC No Monkey Bizness Here Just Good Fair Leadership..
You can be sued for using someones name like that in the manner in which you are using it and Mr. Thuss certainly has the money to do it. Personally I wouldnt vote for Gary in the first place or anyone else I have seen on here but I will make a point to campaign against anyone using the tactics you are using.
stfu

Lenoir, NC

#74 Aug 14, 2013
Jonh Lee Thuss wrote:
<quoted text>
For your infomation I am not the John Thuss from Lenoir I live in Boone and my name is John Thuss I work in real Estate not a vet....
Yeah whatever, seems kind of funny that you didn't use your middle name to show the difference on the first post, not to mention why would anyone in Boone give two rat turds who is Mayor in Lenoir. Just fyi Dr. Thuss is retired now so he isn't a vet anymore.
stfu

Lenoir, NC

#75 Aug 14, 2013
Gary the man wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't even vote your so henpeck by your wife you squat when you piss.....
Hey Gary at least I bet they can get a wife, when was the last time you had any.
stfu

Lenoir, NC

#76 Aug 14, 2013
Sugarbear wrote:
You will win this time Honey all my girlfriends will vote for you sweetie love you.... Gary Whisnant for city council love ya all..
Your Casar IP address that you use on other names gives you away, pathetic you have to invent girlfriends but then again look at you lol.
rev satan

Enfield, IL

#79 Aug 15, 2013
Rev Fred Small wrote:
<quoted text>stfu is part of the fbc pac group and they say he is gay....Our church will pray for you....
I don't know anyone by the name of Stfu, didn't know that was a legal name much less anyone would be at a church by that name. You're a real rocket scientist there lol.
Rev Satan

Lenoir, NC

#81 Aug 15, 2013
Rev Small wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that your new Preacher name at the FBC
Sure is, come on down for the animal sacrifices and stay for the blood orgies. I am everywhere and watching your every move. By the way I'll be seeing you in a few years, yeah I know what you like to look at on the internet Mr. so called Reverend, kind of ironic you calling someone gay. Bwahahahaha.
u cant

Enfield, IL

#91 Aug 22, 2013
NOMONKEYHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
To tell you would be a waste of my time you are a democract and you love the way thing are so vote for all your monkey & gay friend and destroy America more.
You won't tell them because you can't tell them anything you knuckle dragging mouth breathing moron.
well you know

Lenoir, NC

#92 Aug 22, 2013
Where did you go gary freaks?
Black Leadership

Maiden, NC

#98 Oct 4, 2013
Vote for Rev. Ike Perkins , Mrs Thomas for Lenoir City Council help is on the way for our people of Lenoir.
Yankee

Lenoir, NC

#99 Oct 5, 2013
Vote for the best person, not because of their color.(Your quote sounds racist). Lenoir needs someone for "all people", not "your" people.
Black Leadership

Lenoir, NC

#100 Oct 12, 2013
Yankee wrote:
Vote for the best person, not because of their color.(Your quote sounds racist). Lenoir needs someone for "all people", not "your" people.
You are racist that is why we need Rev, Ike and Mrs. Thomas the black point of view can help our poor black areas of Lenoir. Ron Stilwell and Joe Gibbon support these canidate.
spanky

Lebanon, TN

#101 Oct 12, 2013
Black Leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
You are racist that is why we need Rev, Ike and Mrs. Thomas the black point of view can help our poor black areas of Lenoir. Ron Stilwell and Joe Gibbon support these canidate.
Will we get free fried chicken, grape soda and watermelon if he wins.
Bill

Lenoir, NC

#102 Oct 18, 2013
If ole Ike win his drug dealer kinfolk out in Dula town and Freeman will have a voice on the council the crackheads will have a leader.
Tony Perkins

Lenoir, NC

#103 Oct 21, 2013
Please vote Rev. Ike and Mrs. Thomas for City Council they have a new dream for Lenoir.
Joe Hedrick

Lenoir, NC

#104 Nov 4, 2013
Soon we will have Black Leadership in Lenoir now vote Brother Ike and Crissy Tuesday at your poll.
FBC PAC

Lenoir, NC

#105 Nov 6, 2013
Our church was bless again with new Black Leadership for Lenoir. In the future we will get more Black Leadership into the County seats. Special thanks to Ron Stilwell and Joe Gibbon, NAACP First Baptist for their support. Sorry Merlin Perry had to go. The FBC has spoken the word of God again this blog is now over.
Concern Citizens

Lenoir, NC

#106 Nov 7, 2013
Ron Stilwell and Joe Gibbon done a good job on Ike Perkins they cut Merlin Perry into just to get the black vote there be more problems in the black areas of town in Lenoir in the future and the council will have full of support. A victory for the Drug folks and yes the FBC Pac group and all those who set home and did not vote. These two Blacks will decide your future just like Obama has America here in Lenoir you wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feedom Highschool bugs 3 hr Tranny Ann 2
News Witch conjures up life in Burke (Nov '07) Sat jonathan 185
News Couple wanted in car theft caught Sat link 1
News Atheists come to religious area for convention Sat State of Florida 4
Brown Mountain Aliens Fri Alien Watcher 1
snitches (Dec '11) Fri Stupidity 37
Highway 55 Apr 23 Smokey 4
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE