Joe Witherspoon freeman

Newton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Also vote for the lady canidate she support gay rights and would be great on the council;;
Ivan Dixon

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

I hope someday that Brother Ike will be Mayor of Lenoir I also support Gay rights this is the kind of love we need in Lenoir it will bring us all together at least the FBC and NAACP support Ike. A special thanks to Joe Gibbon & Ron Stilwell for their support this show we are on the right track...
Ray Ray

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Great Great our President would be proud.
lol

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

LMAO... this sh!t is hilarious.
Barry Harper West End

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
LMAO... this sh!t is hilarious.
Watch your mouth you white mf........
Carlton Perkins freedom

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

My son is gay I stand by him my support for my brother and sister for Lenoir City Council. Time for Lenoir to move to the future,,, What matter with chew you must love gays our God said and Rev Ike is a angel here to guide us.. aman
Gary the man

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Please vote for Gary Whisnant a man of honor and God fearing he has contacts all over the USA and will help Lenoir..
John Boy GOP

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

we shall see wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao are you serious. Can anyone be that damn stupid as you appear to be. Let me reiterate what the other person said. No one except the people at first baptist church give two shits about anything they say or do. Secondly the same applies to the NAACP. Your church is a nothing and if GOD brings his wrath down on anything it will be your church for using his house to further your futile political aspirations. If I have to spend my own money and all my free time to campaign against you I will now.
Vote For Gary Whisnant no Money Bizness here Lenoir City Council, John Thuss is behind he was a good man....
lick my nutz

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Barry Harper West End wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your mouth you white mf........
What you going to do monkey boy, not a damn thing. Stupid black mofo.
Who do we vote 4

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Who will we vote for any ideals?????
Larkin Horton jr

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

We need new leadership my vote for Rev. Ike and Ron Sillwell, they will help the brother & sister in our black area of town...
FBC

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

John Boy GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Vote For Gary Whisnant no Money Bizness here Lenoir City Council, John Thuss is behind he was a good man....
The wrath is upon thee......
your true love

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Honey you will win this time vote for my honey Gary Whisnant Lenoir City Council your boo bear love ya....
nono

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Gary the man wrote:
Please vote for Gary Whisnant a man of honor and God fearing he has contacts all over the USA and will help Lenoir..
God fearing now thats a joke .He wants you to believe that junk but i know him and all he does is work a part time job .people at work laugh at the thought of him being on CC
Caldwell GOP

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

We support Gary Whisnant for Lenoir City Council No Monkey Bizness Here Just Good Leadership.
LJ Dula

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Calvin West End Lenoir wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on Brother Ike ok my brother and sister vote for Ike aman
Great cmom Black brother & Sister we need to work together with Brother IKE...
Gary the man

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

nono wrote:
<quoted text>God fearing now thats a joke .He wants you to believe that junk but i know him and all he does is work a part time job .people at work laugh at the thought of him being on CC
Another Obama Democract No Monkey Bizness Here I have contacts and will use them to help Lenoir....
Great FBC

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. Thomas and Rev. Ike Ron Stillwell, Merlin Perry Apponited by the elders. Please give these God fearing folks your vote.
Read a Real Book

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Anybody that uses religion as their political platform should not even be allowed to run for office - much less receive voting support.
RB STARR

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Mark Goforth wrote:
<quoted text>
There yo go telling everyone how great you fools are that the FBC has all the College graduates ans all the other church folks are just stupid folks with all your money. I rest my case......
I didn't say other church members aren't educated, too. Or that anyone is stupid if they are from other churches. That isn't true at all. Many people could be leaders if they wanted to do so, but evidently they don't want to do so or they, too, would file for office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 31 min Red Square 58,069
standup 2 hr Truth for All 2
Bryan Davids interprise 2 hr Bubbles 13
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park 2 hr Mr Crazy Man 44
Justin Chambers...new thread...again 7 hr MommaT 9
Fed up 10 hr ehut 10
Burke Outdoor 10 hr Not pleased 5

Search the Morganton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••