Salem Guy

Madison, GA

#1 Mar 11, 2014
I need help finding Lisa Port, this is very important, i mean her no harm i just need to speak with her and make an apology. Please if anyone knows her or where she is PLEASE have her to respond to this. Lisa who was your first date with? You know who this is now, i really need to speak with you.
Lisa

Pittsboro, NC

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Dear. "Salem Guy I Am.. Lisa Port " As I Recall I Do Believe I Know Who You Are... That Was So Many Many Years Ago... We Were Both Young Wild And Free In That Time Of History.. I Do Greatly Accept Your Apology.. And Did So Even Years Ago... I Hope Life Has Been Good And Kind To You Through The Years ... As It Has Been With Me... Nobody Is Perfect And We All Make Mistakes... The Key To Life Is We Need To Learn And Try And Not Keep Making Mistakes... But We Are Human... And That's What Us Human's Do... So We Ask For Forgiveness... And I ... Forgave You A long Time Ago... Take Care.. Sincerely Lisa!
Salem Guy

Madison, GA

#3 Apr 14, 2014
Dear Lisa, WOW great to hear from you, you have no idea how long i have been looking for you, thank you for forgiving my stupidity, life has been ok for me it could have been better. You were the best thing i had and i screwed that up, yes we were young, and really that is no excuse i was raised better than that. Is there a way i can get in touch with you? would like to talk to you, or name a place that you would feel comfortable with to meet me and just talk, i in no way wish to cause you any problem just to talk to an old friend. i will be watching for your answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornbread Shack 3 hr Boss 9
👽Word Association 2017 Lenoir👽 4 hr Princess Hey 37
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 72
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 4 hr Princess Hey 194
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) 4 hr Princess Hey 50
trump a russian agent? 6 hr Waco1910 168
Liberals Peaceful Inauguration Pursuits? 6 hr Waco1910 49

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance