First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sandy

United States

#42 Feb 12, 2014
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he done great alright.
Got mixed up in a homosexual relationship with his childhood "buddy" who ended up killing his wife!!! And his name is Nation not Nathan you dumbass.
There are 2 sons Nathan and Nation.there was no homosexual relationship between them.the cause was his friend was stealing from his wifes company.That is an awful thing to say about a young man who was also hurt in the attack and lost his wife.Keep the topix to Floyd hes the deadbeat not his children
tracie

United States

#43 Feb 13, 2014
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he done great alright.
Got mixed up in a homosexual relationship with his childhood "buddy" who ended up killing his wife!!! And his name is Nation not Nathan you dumbass.
Someone told me about this topix.I want you to know I went to grade school and high school with Nation .I also attended his wedding..Nation and his wife were very much in love with each other.He is so hurt from the lose of his wife.I can't beleive there are people like you who would try to start a lie on such a nice person.If the world had more people in it like Nation it would be better off.i have read ALL the comments and I can see why Nation wants nothing to do with this guy.I real father would support his children without having the courts make him.thank God Nation wasn't raised by him.I hope Nation will never see this crap you tried to start.He has enough on his plate .Yes he has done great.
Kenny

Asheville, NC

#44 Feb 13, 2014
tracie wrote:
<quoted text> Someone told me about this topix.I want you to know I went to grade school and high school with Nation .I also attended his wedding..Nation and his wife were very much in love with each other.He is so hurt from the lose of his wife.I can't beleive there are people like you who would try to start a lie on such a nice person.If the world had more people in it like Nation it would be better off.i have read ALL the comments and I can see why Nation wants nothing to do with this guy.I real father would support his children without having the courts make him.thank God Nation wasn't raised by him.I hope Nation will never see this crap you tried to start.He has enough on his plate .Yes he has done great.
I didn't start anything assclown. I have been told this by over a dozen other people it's common knowledge among the people that know Nation. Are you sure you really know him?
tracie

United States

#45 Feb 13, 2014
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't start anything assclown. I have been told this by over a dozen other people it's common knowledge among the people that know Nation. Are you sure you really know him?
Redneck . Why don't you name the DOZEN people who told you that.
Kenny

Asheville, NC

#46 Feb 13, 2014
tracie wrote:
<quoted text> Redneck . Why don't you name the DOZEN people who told you that.
Deadneck I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else for that matter. The police there are investigating it and I think they just know a bit more than you ever will.
But since you asked the first one that told me was his own sister.
Enough said.
tracie

United States

#47 Feb 13, 2014
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Deadneck I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else for that matter. The police there are investigating it and I think they just know a bit more than you ever will.
But since you asked the first one that told me was his own sister.
Enough said.
you don't have to prove anything but don't you think you are trying to hurt a person who has done nothing to you.When I spoke to Nation a while back I can tell you he is hurting so why would you want to heap more pain on him.This is the last time I will post .I can't believe you would come on here and try to run Nation down .The only reason I said anything was I knew what you were saying was a lie.If his sister said something like that to you then she should be ashame of herself..Why do you not like Nation and why did you even bring up his name.What would the police have to investigate .I hope you have a good life and I hope no one ever starts anything like this on you.Nation will always be my friend .
Kenny

Asheville, NC

#48 Feb 13, 2014
tracie wrote:
<quoted text> you don't have to prove anything but don't you think you are trying to hurt a person who has done nothing to you.When I spoke to Nation a while back I can tell you he is hurting so why would you want to heap more pain on him.This is the last time I will post .I can't believe you would come on here and try to run Nation down .The only reason I said anything was I knew what you were saying was a lie.If his sister said something like that to you then she should be ashame of herself..Why do you not like Nation and why did you even bring up his name.What would the police have to investigate .I hope you have a good life and I hope no one ever starts anything like this on you.Nation will always be my friend .
No one is trying to run Nation down.
The police are investigating this as a possible motive for her murder if you really knew Nation or any of his family you would already have known this. This is a PUBLIC forum and I did not start this thread. If you can't stand the opinions and thoughts of others I would strongly advise you to steer clear of these forums as these are the places where they are discussed and expressed.
sandy

United States

#49 Feb 15, 2014
google Jon Broyhill read the motive .or wral news .I guess thet have not caught Floyd yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 3 hr Gin Mill 98
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 3 hr Gin Mill 184
The Logic Fails me: 3 hr Spinelli 279
Did God curse the Negro?. 5 hr Floridiot 45
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 8 hr Preacher Man 43
CIA Chief Brannen Warns Conservatives 9 hr Preacher Man 2
Coalition forces target ISIS-convoy leaving Fal... 12 hr Yes Liberal 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages