Yes

No

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
j55rt mat

Banner Elk, NC

#1 Feb 11, 2014
He is arogant and only looking out for his real estate ventures. Don't be fooled that he wants to help the citizens of Caldwell County
Retired Fireman

AOL

#2 Feb 17, 2014
He has never help any of the people in Caldwell and why in the world would people think he would now. All he is interested in his own good and being able to control the real estate bussiness
chuckie

Asheville, NC

#3 Feb 17, 2014
If you're too stupid to even spell his name how do you know if you're voting for him or not?
Pike Bishop

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2014
No need to return to bully boy self interest boss hoggism
rofl

Mountain View, CA

#5 Feb 17, 2014
chuckie wrote:
If you're too stupid to even spell his name how do you know if you're voting for him or not?
lmao best post all week. Half of these mental midgits can't even explain how big bad Ben is supposedly screwing them. They just hear some bs from some other hick that has more teeth than them and assume they must be smart.
rofl

Mountain View, CA

#6 Feb 17, 2014
Pike Bishop wrote:
No need to return to bully boy self interest boss hoggism
Soooo what the hell do you call all the retards you having running the county now? I suppose good christian Randy "screw the state and county" Church is your hero. That guy is a stand up guy huh?
rofl

Mountain View, CA

#7 Feb 17, 2014
Retired Fireman wrote:
He has never help any of the people in Caldwell and why in the world would people think he would now. All he is interested in his own good and being able to control the real estate bussiness
I don't guess cutting the county debt by about 15 million helped anyone. Naw I doubt you will put those puzzle pieces together. While you're at it, explain to me how one man on a backwater county commission can rule all the real estate. Maybe I need to look into running if its that lucrative.
Seriously

Greenville, SC

#8 Feb 17, 2014
This post is purely based on jealousy. Is Ben perfect? No, but who is.. he has just as much concern for this county as anyone else that serves. I don't see any of you guys running for office. As far as property goes, the majority of successful people in this or any other county have their share of real estate, don't pile on him just because he is successful and your jealous.
Pike Bishop

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2014
I voted for wealthy Cong jim Broyhill, a rich man with class. Dont sell the jealous of Ben crap. We have commissioners who are good stewards without the rude bullying of BG.
Bill

Black Mountain, NC

#10 Feb 18, 2014
j55rt mat wrote:
He is arogant and only looking out for his real estate ventures. Don't be fooled that he wants to help the citizens of Caldwell County
I will vote for Ben. He is more qualified and experienced than our other commissioners At least he has not filed bankruptcy and he is educated. Remember, this is a county that has school board members without a college degree!
Pike Bishop

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2014
and Ben has what degree?
Seriously

Greenville, SC

#12 Feb 18, 2014
A degree? Usually a worthless paper, used for show and tell. It says very little about ones class or character.
Pike Bishop

Lenoir, NC

#13 Feb 19, 2014
blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah...
Pike Bishop

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2014
Last post not mine, just a no class Griffinite using my name.
HHD

Spruce Pine, NC

#15 Feb 19, 2014
Pike Bishop wrote:
blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah...
It's so easy to spot the uneducated.....so sensitive to being uneducated.
Nope

Greenville, SC

#16 Feb 21, 2014
Will I, or anyone I know, vote for Griffin? Lol, no.
No Wat

Lenoir, NC

#17 Feb 21, 2014
No way!!!! I would not vote for him.
TSF

Benson, NC

#18 Feb 21, 2014
I will vote for Ben. He was the only commissioner who actually understood the county finances and functioned as a commissioner. The rest just rubber stamp anything the county manager presented without even taking the time to read what they were voting on.
thirsty

Spruce Pine, NC

#19 Feb 22, 2014
TSF wrote:
I will vote for Ben. He was the only commissioner who actually understood the county finances and functioned as a commissioner. The rest just rubber stamp anything the county manager presented without even taking the time to read what they were voting on.
BS. Then why did he basically give our water away that would have assured our children's children would never go thirsty. If he is sooooo smart financially he could have seen the deal to sell water was a bad deal. The county had the money to pay for it, so was it for his own financial gain? As far as the other commissioners, they are weak and afraid of controversy or they would have done something to stop the water deal from going through. The reason I say this is because for several months, close to a year, that water deal was never paid for in full and this deal could have been protested, stopped, and given the taxpayers a chance to vote or raise hell about it. Because we the taxpayers paid for the water and then lost the money on the shoddy deal. I won't vote for Ben or any of them that will run again.
brown water

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2014
Please tell me you are talking about the Yadkin River water project so we can all laugh and point at you. You don't get dramatic much do you?! Really, so our children would never go thirsty, LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 5 hr Gin Mill 56
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 5 hr Gin Mill 205
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 5 hr Gin Mill 121
The Logic Fails me: 7 hr waco1909 289
I will be happy when RAMADAN is over. 7 hr Rock 3
David story 12 hr Rats rat 16
Did God curse the Negro?. 16 hr State of Florida 50

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance