SADBUTTRUE

Greenville, SC

#44 Jan 3, 2013
Big brother wrote:
<quoted text>your exactly right, it should have been premeditated murder...we have still not got any word from the da yet if any charges will be brought upon thomas or not, but he will have to answer to the man above for his actions. Thou shall not kill is one of the 10 comandments and that is one you are not forgivin for when its cold blooded murder. But I pray for the family that justice be served....
Self defense no premediation at all the premediation was probably on the part of joe. He bullied and threatned this man all day . The other man may have threatned but he tried to keep Joe away from him by notifying police and family all day. How is it premediated when someone busts thru your door and theatens you? Yoa need to read that Bible again God forgives all sin if you repent and believe in him and that he died for our sins.
hateful

Greenville, SC

#46 Jan 8, 2013
joe was a great man and thomas had called twice that day saying he was gonna get joe fucked up on zannys n kill him. plus there were mutiple shots fired only one hit him. he would of never hurt nyone. it was all over the slut that was there cause she was sleepin wit them both. r.i.p. joe. miss you
hateful

Greenville, SC

#47 Jan 8, 2013
also he did not bust the door down. he was dead in his driveway. so ur telling me joe went from thomas broke tha door down then turn around and went to tha driveway then got shot. so stupid. if u kno joe then u kno he might not be a mean man but he wil not be a coward n walk away
non ya business

Mooresboro, NC

#48 Jan 16, 2013
SADBUTTRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Self defense no premediation at all the premediation was probably on the part of joe. He bullied and threatned this man all day . The other man may have threatned but he tried to keep Joe away from him by notifying police and family all day. How is it premediated when someone busts thru your door and theatens you? Yoa need to read that Bible again God forgives all sin if you repent and believe in him and that he died for our sins.
This case has not yet been closed, all the evidence has been turned in to the da and are just waiting for him to make the decision weather to charge thomas or let him go. i pray that god will help the da make the right decision in this matter. joe did not deserve to die. if he is not found guilty he still will have to answer to god, for he knows how and why it really happened...R.I.P Joe Young, we love and miss you everyday...
Gary

Lenoir, NC

#49 Jan 17, 2013
non ya business wrote:
<quoted text> This case has not yet been closed, all the evidence has been turned in to the da and are just waiting for him to make the decision weather to charge thomas or let him go. i pray that god will help the da make the right decision in this matter. joe did not deserve to die. if he is not found guilty he still will have to answer to god, for he knows how and why it really happened...R.I.P Joe Young, we love and miss you everyday...
It happened because Joe was a drunkass doped up stupidmotherfucker that didn't have enough sense to STFU go home. Now that he's gone the rest of us that don't drink and drug ourself into a coma everyday like Joe did get to support his kids until they are grown.
sadbuttrue

Greenville, SC

#50 Jan 24, 2013
hateful wrote:
joe was a great man and thomas had called twice that day saying he was gonna get joe fucked up on zannys n kill him. plus there were mutiple shots fired only one hit him. he would of never hurt nyone. it was all over the slut that was there cause she was sleepin wit them both. r.i.p. joe. miss you
+

He was shot in the chest and why blame the girl??? Joe is the one who got messed up all on his own and wanted trouble and sadly he found it.. No one to blame not the girl, not Thomas but himself.. He made made his own fateful choices that night
sadbuttrue

Greenville, SC

#51 Jan 24, 2013
non ya business wrote:
<quoted text> This case has not yet been closed, all the evidence has been turned in to the da and are just waiting for him to make the decision weather to charge thomas or let him go. i pray that god will help the da make the right decision in this matter. joe did not deserve to die. if he is not found guilty he still will have to answer to god, for he knows how and why it really happened...R.I.P Joe Young, we love and miss you everyday...
And the DA must have real doubts considering almost all the time they are immediately charged. I'm sorry people love him( Joe) yes but Joe made a tragic mistake, no one else but himself bullied this man all day.. No one else's fault not the girl not Thomas... He was known to drink and fight. This time he went to far and lost his life by his choices. This man who shot him had every right to protect himself.
sadbuttrue

Greenville, SC

#52 Jan 24, 2013
hateful wrote:
And why had that man being doing that because he was bullied all day long.. Stop blaming this girl and the man who protected himself.
sadbuttrue

Greenville, SC

#53 Jan 24, 2013
hateful wrote:
also he did not bust the door down. he was dead in his driveway. so ur telling me joe went from thomas broke tha door down then turn around and went to tha driveway then got shot. so stupid. if u kno joe then u kno he might not be a mean man but he wil not be a coward n walk away
Being a coward has nothing to do with it if he had stayed away from that man he would be alive today. If he had not bullied him all day. if he had not been drinking and doing drugs he would not have made those mistakes but he did he is 100% to blame. It's tragic he was loved yes but you all know the truth about how he was when he was drinking and doing drugs. People at like it's a conspiracy seriously cherish the memories you have of him but let the conspiracy theories go.
sadbuttrue

Greenville, SC

#54 Jan 24, 2013
murdernotselfdefence wrote:
Well,looks like a nerve got struck.A third of you men in Caldwell county are little pansies thats why people like Joe get murdered,Thomas had already made sure he was so messed up on ladder bars(5 of them)and alcohol he couldn't stand up straight,Joe had no weapon,outside the trailer, leaving stumbling from zanaxs and alcohol and was shot in the back of the head FROM THOMAS INSIDE THE HOUSE and it should be premeditated murder because he called family members and said if he comes back running his mouth i'm not going to hurt him i'm going to kill him and say self defense,he new it wasn't an intruder,Joe was coming back to argue some more over the girl that was there.Damn how scared you going to be of a intoxicated guy falling around with nothing in his hands or pockets real men would have knocked him out and got someone to take his butt home then went and handled that shit the next day when Joe would actually know what the hell was going on.I don't care who you are ,you can't get drunk then get feed 5 ladder bar zanaxs and be a threat to anyone besides yourself.Damn does this mean i can get away with shooting whoever i want,walking through my yard,turning around in my drive way?I hope so cause that shit scares me to death,hell some of my kin better watch coming over.So if you find yourself in my yard i'll at least wait to you turn your back on me to walk away before i legally shoot you in the back of the head( this self defense thing is alright everybody gets away with murder, as long as you word it the right way when the crooked cops of caldwell county come and investigators.Soon as low lifes like you hear he stole copper you already made a judgement that his death was deserved.It wasn't a trespassing or an intended break in like reported it was an argument over a girl.We miss you Joe if Thomas could have used his fist like a man your children would be putting up a christmas with their hero. Damn coward will get his ,eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.Is it an urban legend that you are suppose to wait till the suspect is in your house before you can claim self defense?I knew the cops and goverment made this shit up as they go,I bet its also legal to shoot people in your neighbors yard,you can probably snipe'em off.This raises another question for all you want to be murderers "what if someone cuts me off in traffic" thats not road rage its self defense cause i feel scared for my life, i was protecting myself and my fine ass car.
He was shot in the chest.....
Fataldecision

Greenville, SC

#55 Jan 24, 2013
family wrote:
For one he wasn't in trouble for stealing anything, 2 he was not shot in the back of the head, he was shot out a window into his chest, It was all over jealousy, He wanted him dead and did it. Joe was not a bad man, he had a drinking problem, Thomas gave Joe the pills because he wanted him messed up. Joe had gotten some bad news that day and was very depressed. He did-int deserve to die over that. And who ever says his kids are better off with out him can rot in hell!
That is the most ignorant thing i have ever read in my life. Please stop bad mouthing him, he has 3 children that can read what you post! have respect!
But Joe took those pills all on his own and he made the decision to bully that man all day. I am sure he was loved by all his friends and family. But he chose to start a fight no matter what or whom it was over it was his actions that night that cost him his life. Cherish the memories that you have of him, but when you can accept the truth and let it go only then will you begin to find some peace.
Big Sister

Vale, NC

#56 Jan 31, 2013
As I read over some of these comments on here, I am stunned at some of the things I read.Yes I am Joes's big sister.I know Joe had his faults, we all do.The only person who didn't was Jesus Christ, our Lord & Savior.But Joe DID NOT deserve to die.There's not a day that goes by that I do not think about him.He will never get to see his kids graduate from school, walk his daughter down the aisle....All because of what???I hope & pray justice be brought to the person who shot Joe.The pain it has brought to my mother breaks my heart.It happened right outside her back door.I miss him so much.I hold to the faith that one glorios day I'll see him again.Until then, rest in peace my little brother.I Love You!!!
outsider lookin in

Morganton, NC

#57 Feb 5, 2013
You can't blame one without blaming all 3. There is one judge who is just and true and in the end justice will be serve on each one accountable for the deeds done in his or her body. So leave this to the one who can handle it because all this is doing is causing more grief for people who have done nothing to deserve it. A girl and 2 men arn't the only ones getting hurt by these abusive word back and forth between each of you. 3 families are having to deal with the back lash off this and regardless how you feel their to blame it's not your judgement call. GOD WILL JUDGE!
concerned friend

Hudson, NC

#58 Mar 25, 2013
As I read all these post I can't imagine how the family feels. Joe just had a birthday 2 weeks ago and I went to the familys home to pay my respects and his poor mom is still taking this so hard, I feel so sorry for her. She is the best mother in the world and she would do anything for her kids and their friends. I growed up with all 3 of her kids and they were like family to me. Joe was like a brother I never had, and to see such harsh words against him is so uncalled for. I pray that justice is served and the man that done this is put away for his crime. It hurts my heart to see his mom go thru so much pain, and joes kids growing up without their dad. If the law had already been called and were in route to the home, if that man was so scared of joe why did he not go out the back door and hide till police arrived. As I have been told, officers were less than 2 min away when joe was shot. And he told joes brother on the phone 35 min before it happened he was gonna kill joe, quote not just wound him but kill him so he can get off with self defence. That's what he told joes brother on the phone and his wife heard the conversation cause he had his phone on speaker. That is premeditated murder. I hope in the end justice is served and his mother and family can get past all the sorrow. And to the man that done this, I hope you find god and I hope you pray everyday that god will forgive you for taking not only my best friend but the brother I never had...RIP joe I love and miss you always. 4 horseman till the end
noway

Faith, NC

#59 Mar 28, 2013
Your saying he told his brother on the phone if your talking about big willie his word is about as good as our presidents all talk and no action
concerned friend

Barnwell, SC

#60 Apr 3, 2013
Yes I am talking about Willie, and yes he did tell him on the phone he was gonna kill joe. And you don't know to much do you, willie gave his life to the lord almost 2 years ago now and he is a changed person. And he had no reason to lie about that. His wife heard the conversation between willie and thomas and she heard it to. So before you run your mouth about willie know what your talking about. His word is good. Tell him to his face his word is no good.
noway

Charlotte, NC

#61 Jun 29, 2013
You say tell him to his face ? his wife heard it you talking about the wife that just dumped him for cheating. big christian huh he will never change always been a big thief n liar and alwaysggg will be
Friend of family

Maiden, NC

#62 Jul 12, 2013
noway wrote:
You say tell him to his face ? his wife heard it you talking about the wife that just dumped him for cheating. big christian huh he will never change always been a big thief n liar and alwaysggg will be

Since you know so much, his wife did not dump him for cheating on her with somebody else he left her back in Febuary...Its all gonna come out one day, and besides that willie and his wife splitting up has nothing to do with the fact Joe was killed in cold blooded murder, so know what your talking about. Anybody can hide behind a screen, Willie has become and has always been a good guy so judge somebody else. At least Willie will be in heaven when he leaves this cruel world, where you gonna be? RIP Joe Young, we love and miss you everyday...
noway

Charlotte, NC

#63 Jul 12, 2013
Friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you know so much, his wife did not dump him for cheating on her with somebody else he left her back in Febuary...Its all gonna come out one day, and besides that willie and his wife splitting up has nothing to do with the fact Joe was killed in cold blooded murder, so know what your talking about. Anybody can hide behind a screen, Willie has become and has always been a good guy so judge somebody else. At least Willie will be in heaven when he leaves this cruel world, where you gonna be? RIP Joe Young, we love and miss you everyday...
I'm not trying to judge anyone i was talking about the guy saying willies wife heard the guy say he was going to kill him and your comment about where am i going i know I'm going to heaven so that means i will not see you or none of your pill head buddys in hell
Anita

Morganton, NC

#64 Jul 13, 2013
Listen mine and Willie's problems have nothing whatsoever to do with this. Please don't down Willie. He loved his brother and noone wants anyone in there family hurt regardless whats going on with them or what they've done. I don't want to cause any hard feelings with anyone on here but Joe wasn't a bad guy he made mistakes like each of us do. If there be one without sin let him cast the first stone. I know for a fact I've done things I shouldn't have and if your honest you have too. So lets let God be the Judge to this and let Joe rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what ever happened to the real bbg 28 min caldwell boyz 1
Caldwell County School Board elections 2 hr Baton Baritone 9
Hobby Lobby in Lenoir? 3 hr waco1909 7
Caldwell County HS football 3 hr Whew 13
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 4 hr waco1909 1,089
Kt Elizabeth eckards 4 hr Good 3
im looking for madisyn or kt eckard 6 hr looking 19

Morganton Jobs

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE