caught boy brindon red handed need advise

Posted in the Morganton Forum

“Ready to eat! LOL”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2013
hi all

many of you are familiar with my boy brindon i have loved the boy sense he was a baby but i think i am having a chrisis with him heres the story please let me know. many of you know that evelyn recent got her tube litgation as evelyn and i were in prayer and the lord told us that we have been blessed with the rite number of children with brind being our beautiful boy, very quick in drills and lively growing up to fast as yall with boys know and he just begun to shave not to long ago saying he wants to grow hair on his face like his old man although he got alot of time to go. anyways as evelyn was in much pain and not feeling easy to arouse (in the bedroom, etc) i went shopping with my freind tim who is a machinist and a husband to a woman who works at a clothing store that sells sexy things, etc. i found evelyn some shorts not unlike brindons work shorts these had less pockets were more silky and a little more short also got her a bra and under wear tan color with a nice feel to them should make her feel sexy although sense having brind she has been dignoased with posanparm depression (sp) and gained 50 pounds still beautiful though. as many know brindon is on twintter face book and g- mail i am not so i have seen him taking picture on his cell phone. i am at work and evelyn calls me crying cant make out a word she says crying i say honey what is wrong for a minute i thought her tubes had untied and she was in pain she said she walked into bedroom bathroom and brindon was shirtless with new bra on stepping into the new panties while taking a picture on the phone in the mirror she said she dropped her drink she instanly. when she ask brindon what the he&& he was doin he had done turn redder than hell and said he was doin it as a prank. she ask him who he was prankin and he frozed and said leave me alone and rip of the new clothes i got her and ran outside the thing is the boy aint supposed to be running sense his ankles are swole up with infection as you may now. Im a christain man and believe in the rod and feel like i may need to give it to him because i never in my life dressed up in womans dress wear especially night wear my paw had taught me thats a sin; me and evelyn are looking at bible verses to teach him and have already emailed his football coach from worry, making sure he get extra excersies, weight lifting etc. as it is evelyn is giving me greif from her surgery and if timmy gets wind of this my whole church is liabel to know this.

we are praying on it would like to get advise on best way to handle this?????

also let me no what places to review for food we may go to ruby tuesdays this weekend either that or subway sandwhich shop let me no

-loper
Poncho Pakalolo

Lenoir, NC

#2 Jul 10, 2013
What the hell? Seriously. You bought her tan? Elizabeth, I think this is the big one. I'm coming to see you, you hear me??

Since: Jun 10

Wilmington, NC

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Lopper you seem like a very Christian man and that is good, but your post is scaring me. It sounds like you have a beautiful family but you and me both know that boys will be boys. When I was his age (5 years?) I used to be so curius with my sissys clothes. Daddy still teases me about it lol. I remmeber one time II tried stratenin my hair with my my sissys hair iron like a nitwit. Probably sharing too much here lol but we was at a friend house and they had a poool and I climbed out and went to the bathroom and well I found her hair iron and ended up smellin up that whole house with burn hair and I swear to gosh it was never quite the same. Thats just horsen around. I think sport is a great way to make sure that he knows hes a real boy and you should make sure he has a good role model. If you want to show him softball u can bring him down to optemist park where we play most sundays and wednesdays. I will teach him how to show off for the girls lol. Just make sure he understand that its ok to be hisself. I was also told (not too sure about this) that some tablets at G&C can make you know boys turn out right. Again not sure just somethin a teammate of mine was doin for his boys friend. Send me a message if you have ??.

Childress
latown

Rock Hill, SC

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Sounds like hes coming out of the closet
say what?

Lenoir, NC

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Interloper wrote:
hi all

many of you are familiar with my boy brindon i have loved the boy sense he was a baby but i think i am having a chrisis with him heres the story please let me know. many of you know that evelyn recent got her tube litgation as evelyn and i were in prayer and the lord told us that we have been blessed with the rite number of children with brind being our beautiful boy, very quick in drills and lively growing up to fast as yall with boys know and he just begun to shave not to long ago saying he wants to grow hair on his face like his old man although he got alot of time to go. anyways as evelyn was in much pain and not feeling easy to arouse (in the bedroom, etc) i went shopping with my freind tim who is a machinist and a husband to a woman who works at a clothing store that sells sexy things, etc. i found evelyn some shorts not unlike brindons work shorts these had less pockets were more silky and a little more short also got her a bra and under wear tan color with a nice feel to them should make her feel sexy although sense having brind she has been dignoased with posanparm depression (sp) and gained 50 pounds still beautiful though. as many know brindon is on twintter face book and g- mail i am not so i have seen him taking picture on his cell phone. i am at work and evelyn calls me crying cant make out a word she says crying i say honey what is wrong for a minute i thought her tubes had untied and she was in pain she said she walked into bedroom bathroom and brindon was shirtless with new bra on stepping into the new panties while taking a picture on the phone in the mirror she said she dropped her drink she instanly. when she ask brindon what the he&& he was doin he had done turn redder than hell and said he was doin it as a prank. she ask him who he was prankin and he frozed and said leave me alone and rip of the new clothes i got her and ran outside the thing is the boy aint supposed to be running sense his ankles are swole up with infection as you may now. Im a christain man and believe in the rod and feel like i may need to give it to him because i never in my life dressed up in womans dress wear especially night wear my paw had taught me thats a sin; me and evelyn are looking at bible verses to teach him and have already emailed his football coach from worry, making sure he get extra excersies, weight lifting etc. as it is evelyn is giving me greif from her surgery and if timmy gets wind of this my whole church is liabel to know this.

we are praying on it would like to get advise on best way to handle this?????

also let me no what places to review for food we may go to ruby tuesdays this weekend either that or subway sandwhich shop let me no

-loper
Cut him some slack, boys act out in different ways, however the more of an issue you make of it, the more tempting it maybe forcing him to pursue deeper interest in the matter.. Maybe the embarrassment of the situation will provide the answer to him.. Although you may have not acted in such a manner, kids are now exposed to many different situations than we were as kids.. Give him time, hope the embarrassment solves the problem if not punishing him will not resolve his personal conflict however a youth advisor maybe able to help him gain direction.
Calloway

Forest City, NC

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Oh at that age he was just curious what girls clothes felt like. I am pretty sure he was just curious, if he was alot older i would worry, but the best thing to do in any situation is let him know he can talk to his father about anything and also do fatherly stuff with him. It's good to do stuff with the family but it is also good to have father and son time alone, so you can do some father and son bonding.
the boy is gay

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Interloper wrote:
Im a christain man and believe in the rod and feel like i may need to give it to him -loper
Spoken like a true Christian. what does your priest say?
'send the boy to confession and I'll slip him the rod.'
The kid is gay, he gets it from you, your priest will abuse him.
Maddy

Valdese, NC

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Give me a break. First of all, educate yourself. Your grammer is horrible! A Chistian man putting on a public forum what he buys his wife! OH MY GOD for sure! And times 'they are a changin' from your father's time so get with the program. Dressing in womens clothing doesn't always mean a boy is gay. Lighten up, branch out and do some studying - not just the Bible, your preacher, your father. There's a lot to learn out there. And, if your wife and son and family are in crisis, my gosh, don't mention food as part of the message! I can't believe this..........
Ponder This

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 16, 2013
He's Gay
cjc

Lenoir, NC

#11 Jul 16, 2013
i agree, must be gueer
Ponder This

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Jul 16, 2013
And it's "Advice" not advise.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Evidently ya'll have never heard of Interloper before now. He's been a regular here off and on for a while. Usually talks about going out to eat, his boy being on the football team and the like. I think the guy uses this media as a way to have a little fun with the masses, not sure, but kinda under that impression. He has posted some doozies over time. I didn't see him for a while, but it's good to see him back.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Interloper, Give us an update on Brindon and how you dealt with the problem. I would like to know.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#15 Aug 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
Interloper, Give us an update on Brindon and how you dealt with the problem. I would like to know.
The boy is gay, what more is there to know?
funker

Blowing Rock, NC

#16 Aug 27, 2013
Interloper is obviously an auteur who posts outrageous posts in order to gain responses. He/she is trying to be funny, with poor results. So, okay: the kid is gay, the wife is frustrated, kill them all, yada, yada, yada. It's funny!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#17 Aug 27, 2013
If Interloper is a fiction writer, he is an absolute genius in the field.
release65

Lenoir, NC

#18 Aug 27, 2013
and you feel the best place to discuss this is a public forum in your home town. if you son is to have any punishment, you just dished it out. Wow, you should not have posted this here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chic-fil-a 8 min Happy 5
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 6 hr old word 349
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 8 hr TSF 1,610
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 10 hr ily 90
Review: Eola Brewing Company 13 hr whats in a name 23
Officials talk local developments at 'Wake up, ... 13 hr Glen 5
Hidden Obama, Obama Administration and Democrat... 15 hr David53g 1
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton Jobs