Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir

Jun 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lenoir News-Topic

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office charged Earl Franklin Moore Jr., 34, on Friday in the death and mutilation of Raoul Anton Dula, whose body was found Thursday morning in the front yard of a house in Baton.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 144 of144
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
please stop

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

What is it with people on here that no matter what the subject whether it is serious or not that it ends up with all of this stupid immature bickering and name calling and about religion or race.. every single post.. every single thread.. it is the absolute most ridiculous crap I've ever seen.. When I need to know about something that is going on before it comes out in our local new or paper this is a good place to go.. but then after probably no more than 5 posts for what ever the topic is.. someone feels the need to show their stupidity and say something hurtful, un-necessary, and thoughtless that doesn't even have anything to do with what's going on anyway..? Why.. Why..Why?? don't you all ever get sick of your crap.? can't you even try to act like a decent person or just stay off the internet..? I swear.. I just can't understand what you get out of it.. And I never will.
Brandi

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

please stop wrote:
What is it with people on here that no matter what the subject whether it is serious or not that it ends up with all of this stupid immature bickering and name calling and about religion or race.. every single post.. every single thread.. it is the absolute most ridiculous crap I've ever seen.. When I need to know about something that is going on before it comes out in our local new or paper this is a good place to go.. but then after probably no more than 5 posts for what ever the topic is.. someone feels the need to show their stupidity and say something hurtful, un-necessary, and thoughtless that doesn't even have anything to do with what's going on anyway..? Why.. Why..Why?? don't you all ever get sick of your crap.? can't you even try to act like a decent person or just stay off the internet..? I swear.. I just can't understand what you get out of it.. And I never will.
They are just junkie girls who are too ignorant to keep up with a realistic conversation. Just in the fact they are junkies means they can't deal with reality, let alone contribute to a serious conversation. Don't you pity their children?
Wanting justice

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Srsly wrote:
<quoted text>
And didn't she die in 2007? Anyone know what happened?
Number one it is none of your business what happened to my cousin now the comments you're leaving is messed up if you don't know what you're talking about please do not say anything else about my family...
mcnasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Wanting justice wrote:
<quoted text>Number one it is none of your business what happened to my cousin now the comments you're leaving is messed up if you don't know what you're talking about please do not say anything else about my family...
f**k your family and you too!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 144 of144
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr State of Florida 54,740
chris and charity huffman 7 hr Notgood 1
Atheists in Caldwell County? (Nov '11) 7 hr 3nigma 386
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park 8 hr joe 41
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies 8 hr Linda 25
Willard 11 hr just sayin 12
DA Race: Don't forget to go vote! 12 hr Kerry 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••