Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Ear...

Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir

There are 162 comments on the Lenoir News-Topic story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir. In it, Lenoir News-Topic reports that:

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office charged Earl Franklin Moore Jr., 34, on Friday in the death and mutilation of Raoul Anton Dula, whose body was found Thursday morning in the front yard of a house in Baton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lenoir News-Topic.

please stop

Vale, NC

#147 Jul 9, 2013
What is it with people on here that no matter what the subject whether it is serious or not that it ends up with all of this stupid immature bickering and name calling and about religion or race.. every single post.. every single thread.. it is the absolute most ridiculous crap I've ever seen.. When I need to know about something that is going on before it comes out in our local new or paper this is a good place to go.. but then after probably no more than 5 posts for what ever the topic is.. someone feels the need to show their stupidity and say something hurtful, un-necessary, and thoughtless that doesn't even have anything to do with what's going on anyway..? Why.. Why..Why?? don't you all ever get sick of your crap.? can't you even try to act like a decent person or just stay off the internet..? I swear.. I just can't understand what you get out of it.. And I never will.
Brandi

Lenoir, NC

#148 Jul 11, 2013
please stop wrote:
What is it with people on here that no matter what the subject whether it is serious or not that it ends up with all of this stupid immature bickering and name calling and about religion or race.. every single post.. every single thread.. it is the absolute most ridiculous crap I've ever seen.. When I need to know about something that is going on before it comes out in our local new or paper this is a good place to go.. but then after probably no more than 5 posts for what ever the topic is.. someone feels the need to show their stupidity and say something hurtful, un-necessary, and thoughtless that doesn't even have anything to do with what's going on anyway..? Why.. Why..Why?? don't you all ever get sick of your crap.? can't you even try to act like a decent person or just stay off the internet..? I swear.. I just can't understand what you get out of it.. And I never will.
They are just junkie girls who are too ignorant to keep up with a realistic conversation. Just in the fact they are junkies means they can't deal with reality, let alone contribute to a serious conversation. Don't you pity their children?
Wanting justice

Wilkesboro, NC

#149 Mar 1, 2014
Srsly wrote:
<quoted text>
And didn't she die in 2007? Anyone know what happened?
Number one it is none of your business what happened to my cousin now the comments you're leaving is messed up if you don't know what you're talking about please do not say anything else about my family...
mcnasty

United States

#150 Mar 15, 2014
Wanting justice wrote:
<quoted text>Number one it is none of your business what happened to my cousin now the comments you're leaving is messed up if you don't know what you're talking about please do not say anything else about my family...
f**k your family and you too!!!!!!!
dtp 5150

Houston, TX

#151 Jan 22, 2015
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you stand for is no good. DTP? Who you repping GA or something? Fuk outa here real quick. This is a time of morn and we dont care that you left Lenoir 30 yrs ago. You know alot about the family dont you traitor?? You should send flowers or a some cash to the fam you broke biaaatch!!! I Hex you 10 fold!! You say Christ is your saviour? Christians dont talk about others or exploit good ppls families. When you wake up in cold sweats and bad dreams think about what your silly ass post on here, beg God for forgiveness and shall not hear you. Go to Hell Sinner!!!! Lmao
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Although this thread is nearly two years old there's some things that need to be said, I will admit I may have taken things a bit too far with my comments even though through the years I've had problems with the family, my words and actions were very un-Christian and as a true christian I sincerely apologize from the deepest depths of my heart, I hope you or anyone i've offended will find the compassion and humility in they're hearts to forgive me.(GOD BLESS and AMEN)
Cindee

Indian Trail, NC

#152 Mar 29, 2015
Why have there been no updates, about about Raoul Dulas murderer earl Moore jr? Or about moored accomplice Childress? He was loved by many, we want answers, we want justice, why haven't there been any updates?
Reason

Indian Trail, NC

#153 Mar 29, 2015
Wanting justice wrote:
<quoted text>Number one it is none of your business what happened to my cousin now the comments you're leaving is messed up if you don't know what you're talking about please do not say anything else about my family...
It's every body who loved hims business
Reason

Indian Trail, NC

#154 Mar 29, 2015
Whyconversation or inquiry about Raoul Dulas death is met by ignorant comments, and threats is because most who are being ignorant are people who claim to be Dulas family, but are at most a very distant relative or are people who are trying to keep theskeleton in the closet . The skeleton in the closet being Raouls nephew who was with Dula that night and who's actions led to the brutal murder of Ollie. That nephew being Tay Dula. That is the facts. Close family and friends who are trying to seek justice for mr Dula, are met with scare tactics, racial comments, and warnings to stay out of family business. Close family members who know the truth are torn between getting Oolie the justice he deserves and having to tell police the real facts about his murder and that their family member Tay Dula had very much to do with why the murder occurred. Please be strong and give Raoul justice!! Come forward.
No brainer

Maggie Valley, NC

#155 Apr 16, 2015
HueBaby wrote:
Stone Earl kill him softly he deserve's it and anybdy that knws wut hpn kill yasef cazu juz az guilty ifu seen him murdered and ur not tlkn ura fakeazz punk and ur gna burn in HELL BBN4LN
Tay dula was there, so why ain't he arrested,?
No brainer

Maggie Valley, NC

#156 Apr 16, 2015
Brandi wrote:
<quoted text> They are just junkie girls who are too ignorant to keep up with a realistic conversation. Just in the fact they are junkies means they can't deal with reality, let alone contribute to a serious conversation. Don't you pity their children?
Don't know what junkie girls has to do with any of this. That's just an ignorant statement
No brainer

Maggie Valley, NC

#157 Apr 16, 2015
No brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tay dula was there, so why ain't he arrested,?
Tay dula robbed those people , and they took it out on his uncle Raoul / Oolie and killed him for Tay robbing them. Tay dula needs to rot in hell.
Reason

Greenville, SC

#158 Apr 18, 2015
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
It's every body who loved hims business
@ wanting justice, you are a rude a nasty bitch! That girl was a dear friend to your family member Oolie. She asked why nothing's been in the media about his murderers, and you attack her? What are you hiding ??? Cuz you sound like you want to keep him from getting justice. You say you want justice?? But you gone tell that girl not to ask about it. You don't want justice . You sound like a racist bitch.
Truth seeker

Jacksonville, NC

#160 Dec 17, 2016
No brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tay dula was there, so why ain't he arrested,?
Because his momma making sure she keeping the family quiet, and sucking up to dulas mom, keeping news reporters away from his momma door. She sticking around oolies momma like glue so oolies momma can't talk to the newspapers , news or police about the newphew Tays involvement in what happened. Smh, sad.
Truth seeker

Jacksonville, NC

#162 Dec 17, 2016
dtp 5150 wrote:
<quoted text>
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Although this thread is nearly two years old there's some things that need to be said, I will admit I may have taken things a bit too far with my comments even though through the years I've had problems with the family, my words and actions were very un-Christian and as a true christian I sincerely apologize from the deepest depths of my heart, I hope you or anyone i've offended will find the compassion and humility in they're hearts to forgive me.(GOD BLESS and AMEN)
It was kind of you to apologize, but dula family that's son who was with Dula that night and robbed Moore are not the kind of people you can talk to reasonabley. Raoul Dulas poor momma is sick her health failing fast , so she doesn't feel like she can tell the family who had a nephew involved in leaving Raoul with Moore knowing he was going to rob Moore and that he was going to leave his uncle there with Moore.she doesn't have any way to get around she is crippled so she is afraid to stand up to Tays mother because she is a bully and thinks she's Somme kind of badass.Raouls mom said to her family that live in the home to please keep Tays evil self out of her house. But then Tays big bully ass momma came to do damage control. Smh
RipOoiley

Lexington, NC

#164 Mar 1, 2017
DPATT5150 wrote:
<quoted text>

Just pray and remember the biblical quote you reap what you so (karma always comes back to haunt!)
Very true but Mr.Dula didn't deserve to be killed the way he was killed, i know what you do to people you get back more worst but Mr.Earl Moore stoled these guns from his father to sale for drugs... Either way both families lost a son but one will never see their son again and it's sad for the children that lost a talented father &#128524;&#128524; &#128524;
Pair of farters

Eugene, OR

#165 Mar 1, 2017
Plus they had sharts.
Queen Bre

Lenoir, NC

#166 Aug 4, 2017
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>

No matter what the man's past was, he didn't deserve to die like he did, nor does he deserve the disrespectful comments.

I didn't know the man personally, but that doesn't matter.
Respect and manners should be universal no matter what.

Family and friends of Mr. Dula, I am sorry that you're going
through all this, and I am sorry that people are so mean hearted.
Thank you so kindly we really appreciate the support from everyone. Raoul was my cousin my first. And I could be cold hearted and come back at people for being so disrespectful but God will take care of that. He didn't die to be bashed he was murdered and we love him. So thank you for taking the very words out of our mouths.
Queen Bre

Lenoir, NC

#167 Aug 4, 2017
mcnasty wrote:
<quoted text>f**k your family and you too!!!!!!!
And vice versa..... You put no fear in my heart I said what I said....
Queen Bre

Lenoir, NC

#168 Aug 4, 2017
Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why the truth has not come out already. As you said there is way more of his own race and a family member who did him that way.!. Polices nephew Tay , took Moored money and promised to come back with drugs for Moore and
When Moore saw he was being robbed when Tay didn't come back with the drugs, Moore went bat shit crazy and took it out on Ollie. The family is covering up Tays involvement in his uncles death. So I don't want to hear anything about race because it was a black newphew who left his black uncle in harms way by leaving him with Moore when he knew he was going to rip off Moore but he left his uncle there anyway. Tay Dula needs to find a conscience and turn him self in for getting his uncle murdered. And family members need to go to police about. Tays involve the instead of trying to cover up what he did. A real man takes responsibility for his actions . He don't hide behind his mommy skirt. There are a lot of people who know what happened that night. You police officers need to be questions Dulas nephews. Why haven't the police investigated until the got all the answers. The only thing that is about race is the lack of concern by the pd to use manpower and time into find oolies killers because he was just a young black brother. Smh..
It still don't justify the fact that Moore murdered Raoul. So what does Tay have to do with that? And Tay is a grown ass man he damn sure don't have to hide behind my skirt....
Queen Bre

Lenoir, NC

#169 Aug 4, 2017
Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because his momma making sure she keeping the family quiet, and sucking up to dulas mom, keeping news reporters away from his momma door. She sticking around oolies momma like glue so oolies momma can't talk to the newspapers , news or police about the newphew Tays involvement in what happened. Smh, sad.
You so f**king stupid his mom took him to be questioned when he was asked. So his momma has nothing to do with nothing you said. His momma was with it and she never stopped a reporter from coming to visit the aunt oolies momma she stayed in the paper and news as a matter of fact she was asked to stay there.so speak about what u know not what u heard @truth seeker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Democrats Break Fundraising Record 2 min waco1909 27
How the Trump Nightmare Ends 42 min Victoria 3
As the Ocean levels rise and Trump fooks up mor... 56 min TSF 122
Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their ... 2 hr southern at heart 84
Manafort wiretapped 2 hr southern at heart 3
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 6 hr Rock 23
When Stanislav Petrov saved the world 7 hr waco1909 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages