AP in the house

Morganton, NC

#1 Nov 7, 2013
yu have one child in jail & the other in prison yet yu out there partying like nothin going on lawd yaw walk around all hard it time to grow up quit thuggin
Real Talk

Morganton, NC

#2 Nov 9, 2013
AP in the house wrote:
yu have one child in jail & the other in prison yet yu out there partying like nothin going on lawd yaw walk around all hard it time to grow up quit thuggin
MYOB
Real AP

Morganton, NC

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
MYOB
B4 i whoop yo azz yaw leave MY biz off here.
y my name in yo mouth. shoot. dey no who dey are.
ppl cray cray
Honey Boo Boo

Morganton, NC

#4 Dec 10, 2013
i'm not afraid of you or yo 'sistas'

IF you are woman enough, bring it.

skanky a$$ hoe.
I talk liek dis

Lincolnton, NC

#5 Jan 4, 2014
luk at me talkin all uneducated, i aint knowing how to spell werds and git on an internet talkin trash bout ppl. i aint knowin how to rite neither. i aint afraid of yo bitches git on heer talkin shit bout me. I aint know how to take care of my keeds. Im a retarded rednek who dont know nuttin bout spellin or talking rite.
Wow, you are some stupid inbred motherfu****s. I google "Morganton, NC" and this is the s*** I find? Good way to bring a good name to this town. Is it really that hard to talk like you have a little bit of a brain? Seems to me that it takes more effort to type out the stupid s*** you type out than it does to write real words anyway. And wtf, this thing spell checks you as you go along. Not only are you too damn stupid to realize how to spell a word, you are also so damn stupid you don't know what a red underline under a word means either. Both you bitc*** need to get off of here, get a job and stop having children. I am tired of working to support your damn welfare, Food stamps, Housing assistance, Obamaphone and every other way you lowlifes scam the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA said Russia interfered with elections. 3 hr Percy Crump 26
Anti Trump riots spread. 3 hr David53g 540
Giuliani out for SOS. 4 hr ryan mooseknuckle 3
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 5 hr Prosperity Fundie... 78
Republican John Kennedy wins Louisiana run-off 5 hr Waco1909 1
To All Fools Voting For Trump 5 hr Waco1909 226
Michigan passes voter ID bill, Thanks Jill Stei... 7 hr Waco1909 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages