Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

My friends daughter, born with a rare genetic disorder passed away Sept. 30th. She was 2 years old. We are having a benefit supper and concert on October 25th. at the Lenoir Moose Lodge.Please come out and show your support. The baby left 2. siblings. They need your help.
momma

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

This will be held October 25th from 7 to 9 pm
5.00 per person includes dinner and concert!
Please show your support for Abigale Rose!
momma

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Don't forget this Friday night. 7 to 9 pm. Lenoir moose lodge. 5.00 includes dinner, dancing, and fun. Come show your support for this family!
momma

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for nothing, all of you. I see this page is for negative gossip only. Of course, I guess I couldn't expect anything different ffrom the losers of Lenoir!
Web search first

Newton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Advertise in a respectable place next time !

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

momma wrote:
Thanks for nothing, all of you. I see this page is for negative gossip only. Of course, I guess I couldn't expect anything different ffrom the losers of Lenoir!
So I take it you had a low turn out for your fundraiser. I actually was thinking about coming but got side tracked. I'm sorry, I wish I had attended.
Howie

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

momma wrote:
Maybe your attitude is why no one showed up.
Terryjacks

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Well, at least there will be one less future hooker on welfare with 5 brats in Caldwell County in 20 years...
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Terryjacks wrote:
Well, at least there will be one less future hooker on welfare with 5 brats in Caldwell County in 20 years...
In view of the event where a mother lost her 2 year old child, that has to be the cruelest statement that I have ever seen on here. Shame on you. That was so unnecessary and cold.
momma

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Well, thank you gv4. I guess it was aa bad night. Caldwell had their Halloween party, n everyone was there.
Thankful for the ones that came!
Defender

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

I was not aware of this. My heart goes out to the mother and siblings. TerryJacks should be cockpunched on a regular basis.
Really dude

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Terryjacks wrote:
Really? So inappropriate and uncalled for. This is a sad situation and you throw sh%t all over it? You need help.
Really dude

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
In view of the event where a mother lost her 2 year old child, that has to be the cruelest statement that I have ever seen on here. Shame on you. That was so unnecessary and cold.
Unnecessary and cold aren't enough. Losing a child has to be the worst pain in the world. And to have someone make fun of a real situation like this should be shot-not a kill shot-but in every limb, then the groin, then the stomach, and then the head!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi collins 7 min marion 3
Affair with boss 27 min UNC 17
blonde on wilson street 40 min joker 6
http://www.smokin-hogs.com/ 1 hr BBQ Chick 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 55,815
Dos Amigos 2 hr Waco 1909 5
Justin Chambers...new thread 3 hr MommaT 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morganton People Search