|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

law dog wrote:
<quoted text>I can assure you all of those things are true, I am not the only one that knows and I know for a fact others with the same info I posses have informed Lance of it all and all their tricks, who is loyal to Jones and who isn't. I am sure Jones will be very cautious this election but its his henchmen mainly working at BJ's command that will probably be the undoing. You see Jones distances himself from the action so he can play ignorant to any misdeeds, he lets BJ call the shots but he can always say he never told anyone to do anything.
The killer for Jones and his underlings will be the rampant paranoia that is festering now and will spread like a virus as time moves closer. They like to pretend they are not worried or that Lance is really not running but the heat will be applied soon and it will begin to unfold. I really feel for the few (very few) now that are just trying to work and make it day to day out there. The accusations will fly and the usual ladder climbers will be on the prowl for a back to shank. Jones will yell and scream at everyone multiple times, they will be monitoring all the bugs in the office in every room, phone calls and computer use.
I wont say that I know anyone out there that is supporting Lance, I wouldn't even if I knew because I know what the pressure is like. I will say there are some trying to play both sides of the fence but their plot is transparent, just simple self preservation at its finest.
He is one insecure paranoid individual. Last election showed a side I never knew existed. They were packing bakery goods in those jaws left and right. I felt like going into Sugar Shock just watching them. Looking back, wonder if that paranoia was really a guilty conscious eating at him? It all makes sense now.

I agree, those trying to get through each day out there has got to be hell. How does this idiot get any criminal work done with all this drama? Oh yeah, he doesn't!!!! I bet it's not safe to go to the restrooms.

Cannot wait to meet the new Sheriff, Lance Wilson. I'm surprised insecure Jones hasn't banned "Lance " snack foods brought in the building. He's that insecure and nuts. Has the library spies been set up yet for tag and info of whose posting on this site at the library? Imagine what could be accomplished if Jones put this much effort into his job? Surely he isn't dumb enough to even attempt to run. People despise him now. We were all warned last election. But so glad this is the last election we will have to hear this cobra snake's name. Things can go back to normal and respect for the badge and uniform can be restored.

Wilson sees right through the blimp BJ right? He's too used car salesman to be in law enforcement ....and some other choice things.
in the know

Barnwell, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Last winter i was walking across the parking lot of dss to deliver some paper work from felicia c at dss .as i turned to look back there she was in a car with an officer!kissing rubbing a male officer.etc.disgusting too say the least. I walked on but she is now over this certian child in dss care and you would flip your lid to see what she allows this kid too post too you tube-face book- my space- snap chat-kik-instagram- this kid is 15 felicia has her in a home in hudson. Just last friday the kid posted very intense photos too face book -instagram etc of her kissing really into kissing a 18yr old boy felicia nor the foster mom was anywhere in sight. Then later the same minor in there custody posted a very nude indecint photo of herself to instagram. Mind you she is not suppose to be on the internet un monitored . However felicia cant be contacted because your not allowed to disturb the date sight in the back ally of dss. You see officers all the time! In cars with her that nasty kelly a who has screwed ever lawyer in lenoir she was caught at the court house last yr. All over an attorney in his bmw right in front of beach law office.that was videoed and sent too you tube. There is corruption in law -dss-attorneys-da-court personel- communications and control officers. This county gets laughed at when you visit another jail and say your from caldwell co! If someone has a link too send lance wison our deepest support please post only if its secure and trustworthy. I have quiet a few videos of corrupt dss-deputies etc he may want too look at!
Icey waters

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

B J B.....Bye JONES Bye!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

in the know wrote:
Last winter i was walking across the parking lot of dss to deliver some paper work from felicia c at dss .as i turned to look back there she was in a car with an officer!kissing rubbing a male officer.etc.disgusting too say the least. I walked on but she is now over this certian child in dss care and you would flip your lid to see what she allows this kid too post too you tube-face book- my space- snap chat-kik-instagram- this kid is 15 felicia has her in a home in hudson. Just last friday the kid posted very intense photos too face book -instagram etc of her kissing really into kissing a 18yr old boy felicia nor the foster mom was anywhere in sight. Then later the same minor in there custody posted a very nude indecint photo of herself to instagram. Mind you she is not suppose to be on the internet un monitored . However felicia cant be contacted because your not allowed to disturb the date sight in the back ally of dss. You see officers all the time! In cars with her that nasty kelly a who has screwed ever lawyer in lenoir she was caught at the court house last yr. All over an attorney in his bmw right in front of beach law office.that was videoed and sent too you tube. There is corruption in law -dss-attorneys-da-court personel- communications and control officers. This county gets laughed at when you visit another jail and say your from caldwell co! If someone has a link too send lance wison our deepest support please post only if its secure and trustworthy. I have quiet a few videos of corrupt dss-deputies etc he may want too look at!
Just hang on to any videos you have. You will have an opportunity and a place to send them very soon. I will tell you more later and thanks.
Icey waters

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>Just hang on to any videos you have. You will have an opportunity and a place to send them very soon. I will tell you more later and thanks.
I have something that may bust things open too. Just wait til you give the ok.
Icey waters

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>Just hang on to any videos you have. You will have an opportunity and a place to send them very soon. I will tell you more later and thanks.
GHOST, Hey man, can you post the current email information for Lance Wilson? I have it at home, just not here in the car.
say what?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Icey waters wrote:
<quoted text>GHOST, Hey man, can you post the current email information for Lance Wilson? I have it at home, just not here in the car.
Lance should have his secure web site uploaded very soon..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min Victoria 58,185
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 17 min Contradiction 37
reputable lawn care? 3 hr Just saying 3
Dry Snitches 5 hr guy 5
Debate: Marijuana - Lenoir, NC (Aug '10) 5 hr Jim Wiseman 62
The Alibi 5 hr Jim Wiseman 29
Snitches 5 hr fuktard 1

Search the Morganton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••