Caldwell County officers worse than ...
change is good

Greer, SC

#27 Mar 18, 2012
F U Uckme wrote:
I would die and go straight to hell before I would vote for a stupid Dem. You sick ass bastards should be proud you got ol P BO in office. You idiots are just pissed because you couldn't screw up our county too. Hell Ms Bev was voted by her peers as the country's stupidest governer.
Jones is in and I hope he runs again and wins, and ol Roger Futchins gets cought again with his pants off hell you would need a magnifying glass to tell if it was a man or a woman. In his shorts...ha...ha...
Your a total Idiot with a IQ of about 10
sheriff waldo

Spruce Pine, NC

#28 Mar 18, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, So you don't support Brackett either and you say that straight ticket voting will assure him another term (which btw I happen to agree the only reason I said BS is because he defeated Brackett in a primary) Anderson sits by and does nothing to stop it. Can you tell me then what is your solution to these problems? That's a straight up question, I hope you don't mind answering because I would really like to know what the people who keep posting here over and over every day complaining about the sheriff purpose to do to solve this situation?
Well I admit there was not a lot of options during the last election but I almost think roger would have been a better choice than what is there and thats saying a lot. The Republican party needs to do a better job of finding candidates instead of looking for who can win the best. This whole problem could have been resolved back when Gary died if the executive commitee had went with the better options and they were several very good options. The only thing that pushed Jones through was a supposed death bed letter written by Clark which I highly doubt was authentic.

Not a lot can be done now but I fully believe if the department was investigated and certain things came to light the people would certainly ask for his resignation. Lots of things are not right out there and it shouldnt be ignored no matter who is Sheriff or what party they belong to. Politics have no business in law enforcement but until that ever changes we must hold those with that much power accountable. I was always told that a deputy is acting as the Sheriff in his absence so why isnt the Sheriff being held accountable for the actions of his men? Why is good officers leaving left and right... ask them and they will tell you.

So in short I want some accountablity. As for the Major well he has to pay bills too and he doesnt have long to go until he can hang it up. He doesn't know about many of the things that would make him sick. I hope this can answer at least some of your questions but if not I will try again.
sheriff waldo

Spruce Pine, NC

#29 Mar 18, 2012
F U Uckme wrote:
I would die and go straight to hell before I would vote for a stupid Dem. You sick ass bastards should be proud you got ol P BO in office. You idiots are just pissed because you couldn't screw up our county too. Hell Ms Bev was voted by her peers as the country's stupidest governer.
Jones is in and I hope he runs again and wins, and ol Roger Futchins gets cought again with his pants off hell you would need a magnifying glass to tell if it was a man or a woman. In his shorts...ha...ha...
You sir are a complete idiot and shouldn't have the right to vote, I hope you dont breed. You are the problem with the system. What the hell does the local elections have to do with national interests. Do you think the local Dems or R's have anything to do with national policy. If you are too lazy to spend a few minutes researching people or a few minutes marking more than one box you are one lazy turd. You probably are too lazy to go vote anyways, it would require you to put down the beer and turn of the TV for an hour or two.
Taxpayer

Banner Elk, NC

#30 Mar 19, 2012
Didn't Jones just fire his finance officer for questionable accounting practices or some type of inappropriate handling of the agency's credit card? Didn't this individual (finance officer) have to have everything such as purchases, hiring new or replacement staff run through them before anyone could get any of the stuff or personnel they needed? Why would the sheriff keep a finance officer on staff who didn't have any training in finance? And didn't this individual actually mark overtime off time sheets and send them to payroll showing no overtime when officers actually had no choice but to work overtime because they were short handed? Can anyone answer these questions, I have heard people talk about these things but they did not give specifics.
Why

Albemarle, NC

#33 Mar 22, 2012
The turn over rate is crazy there. There was two people that quit without notice in one day. I'm not sure on numbers but there were prob 8 people quit or fired from there from last year to this year. It's sad that place can't keep people.
JustSayin

Greer, SC

#34 Mar 22, 2012
Why wrote:
The turn over rate is crazy there. There was two people that quit without notice in one day. I'm not sure on numbers but there were prob 8 people quit or fired from there from last year to this year. It's sad that place can't keep people.
Turnover rate at Caldwell County Sheriffs Department...

1974-2002=38 positions + taxpayer costs =$608,000.00 dollars

2003-2006=22 positions + taxpayer costs =$550,000.00 dollars

2007-present=101 positions + taxpayer costs =$2,828,000.00 dollars

What do you think Caldwell County? At this rate, Jones will bankrupt the county.
No businesses will come here if you don't have quality law enforcement or a Sheriff that sucks up all the taxes so he and his buddies can retire and draw their paychecks.........
We need a new face and one that doesn't cheat the county they're sworn to protect.(Think about 2014!!!!!!!)
You will be seeing more numbers showing the lousy job Sheriff Jones has done and is doing, and the waste will make you sick.
jones a proven idiot

Spruce Pine, NC

#35 Mar 22, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Turnover rate at Caldwell County Sheriffs Department...
1974-2002=38 positions + taxpayer costs =$608,000.00 dollars
2003-2006=22 positions + taxpayer costs =$550,000.00 dollars
2007-present=101 positions + taxpayer costs =$2,828,000.00 dollars
What do you think Caldwell County? At this rate, Jones will bankrupt the county.
No businesses will come here if you don't have quality law enforcement or a Sheriff that sucks up all the taxes so he and his buddies can retire and draw their paychecks.........
We need a new face and one that doesn't cheat the county they're sworn to protect.(Think about 2014!!!!!!!)
You will be seeing more numbers showing the lousy job Sheriff Jones has done and is doing, and the waste will make you sick.
Keep posting them up, thats some good info. Dont forget the lawsuits that are mounting up against the Jones admin. on a yearly basis. I bet they will cry and try to get this thread removed now like they have so many others.
Boss Hog

Charlotte, NC

#37 Mar 24, 2012
They set around evenings tapping in on the commissioners phones.You wouldn't beleive half the things go on without warrants.Thats why the commissioners vote whatever they want to spend.Last I heard two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year on gas.More like three now.Do the math of how many hours a day they would have to drive is it possible?
surrrrrrre

Greenville, SC

#38 Mar 31, 2012
Boss Hog wrote:
They set around evenings tapping in on the commissioners phones.You wouldn't beleive half the things go on without warrants.Thats why the commissioners vote whatever they want to spend.Last I heard two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year on gas.More like three now.Do the math of how many hours a day they would have to drive is it possible?
I realllly believe that. NOT
As hot as ol Ben Griffin has been to cut this that and the other,
don't think that this story is flyin too high there...

Ya just laid an egg bucco
wildbillcoyote

Chicago, IL

#39 Apr 4, 2012
How come a sheriff's vehicle was parked on 321 near Rooster Bush last night around 8:00. Do they give out speeding tickets too?
wildbillcoyote

Chicago, IL

#40 Apr 4, 2012
We come from a high crime area out of state. We love it here. Good people. When we see sheriff's vehicles and police out on patrol, we're thankful. We are curious since we're not from here about who actually hands out speeding tickets.

Have a great day all!
popolight

Greenville, SC

#41 Apr 4, 2012
wildbillcoyote wrote:
We come from a high crime area out of state. We love it here. Good people. When we see sheriff's vehicles and police out on patrol, we're thankful. We are curious since we're not from here about who actually hands out speeding tickets.
Have a great day all!
sheriff, police and state troopers all three can issue tickets. Sheriff deputies usually deliver papers-eviction, divorce, civil summons, things like that. They can be seen all over the county at any given time. As for what the officer was doing at Rooster Bush at 8:00 pm last night, could have been any number of things.
Could have been dealing with something though communications that required more attention than could be given while driving, could have been waiting on another officer for back up, could have been on break, could have just responded to a burglar alarm call and was writing up the report... do you get my point?
Exactly stfu

Lincolnton, NC

#42 Apr 11, 2012
Ron Paul 2012
Exactly stfu

Lincolnton, NC

#43 Apr 11, 2012
popolight wrote:
<quoted text>
sheriff, police and state troopers all three can issue tickets. Sheriff deputies usually deliver papers-eviction, divorce, civil summons, things like that. They can be seen all over the county at any given time. As for what the officer was doing at Rooster Bush at 8:00 pm last night, could have been any number of things.
Could have been dealing with something though communications that required more attention than could be given while driving, could have been waiting on another officer for back up, could have been on break, could have just responded to a burglar alarm call and was writing up the report... do you get my point?
Seriously? don't worry about sheriff's blew by one at 90mph they don't give 2 shits. and even if they did its not like they would catch me anyway. r1 1000
Give me a break

United States

#44 Apr 12, 2012
Sherriff Hutchins use to have parties with confiscated pot, cocaine and all the "women" any wanted. I know for an absolute fact that at least one magistrate
Was pulled for DUI and just told to drive on home. So it seems although parties and regimes change the basics never do. It's sad.
BootLeggar

Fayetteville, NC

#45 Apr 15, 2012
They Teach Them In BLET To Treat People Like Shit. They Are All Brain Washed Pieces Of Shit!!!!
Concerned

United States

#46 Apr 23, 2012
BootLeggar wrote:
They Teach Them In BLET To Treat People Like Shit. They Are All Brain Washed Pieces Of Shit!!!!
It sounds like u didn't make it through BLET and you are very bitter! I am sorry for you for that.
I made it through the program but only by the Grace of God! It was a very physical program. My instructors were very tough on all of us and there were many days that I did not want to go back but I did go back because I truly had and still have the want and need to help ppl. But Sir never no even once was I ever told to mistreat anyone. We were taught that we were to be nice until we could not do so any longer. To deal with the situation at hand and as soon as things were under control to be nice again. To treat all ppl with respect and kindness. I am sorry for any of you that have been mistreated by any Law Enforcement Officer! Being mistreated is one thing but being upset over an officer conducting his/her duties is something total different. The laws have to be enforced in order to the everyday law abiding person to continue to be able to function in this world. If not Crime will over take all of us and ppl will be afraid to step out of the homes.
There are bad ppl in all walks of life and all professions. Law Enforcement is no different. But we (myself included) hold Law Enforcement Officers to a higher standard! I personal believe that no man is above the law including officers. And I believe that all dirty cops should be fired and prosecuted because we are held to a higher standard. I have seen a lot of activities that I did not agree with and did my duties by reporting such. I have personally been responsible for several of these officers to no longer be employed as an officer! A lot of ppl complain about different agencies and what goes on in this county. The ppl of this county and every other county are going to have to make a stand. If you or any other person doesn't like the way things are going then I urge you to make your vote count at election time. The Ppl have the power to change things. I hope you do and I hope it's a change for the good.
I can Speak of BLET and Law Enforcement because I have lived it! If you attended and were taught to treat ppl bad then all I can say is you must have attended somewhere other than CCC&TI and /or had different instructors than I did!
May God Bless you all and keep all of you safe!
1 year later

United States

#47 May 26, 2013
Its almost gratifying to go back 1 year and read posts.

Alot has happened since April 2012.
1 year later

United States

#48 May 26, 2013
Keeping this one up. Its too surreal between last year and now.
worse off now

Lenoir, NC

#49 May 26, 2013
Good keep it going.... all the way to the polls next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wish I Had Trump's Sperm In My A$$! 6 hr WACOMOOSEDKNUCKLER 10
Vicky and Waco Want My Man Milk! 6 hr WACOMOOSEDKNUCKLER 246
😂 POTUS Exploits One Legged North Kor... 6 hr WACOMOOSEDKNUCKLEZ 239
potus milk maid spermz!!! 6 hr WACOMOOSEDKNUCKLEZ 11
Biggest Johnsons in Morganton May 22 Ernest Carswell 10
Who has the "Big" one? May 22 Fay 8
News Morganton teen facing statutory rape charges (Jun '17) May 22 Truth 3

Morganton Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages