Strong winds cause fire at local serv...

Strong winds cause fire at local service station

There are 1 comment on the The Morganton News Herald story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Strong winds cause fire at local service station. In it, The Morganton News Herald reports that:

Authorities responded to a fire at a Rutherford College service station Tuesday morning after strong winds caused gas vapors to come into contact with a nearby wood stove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morganton News Herald.

wood stove

Panther, WV

#1 Oct 30, 2012
near gas pumps....does that meet the state fire code

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion - I'm here to pick a fight! 5 min Waco 1909 235
Baltimore reaps what it has sown 17 min really 21
Barney Frank calls out Hastert's (and GOP's) HY... 2 hr State of Florida 3
Hastert's Gay Sexual Misconduct....REVEALED! 2 hr Blue Triangle 47
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 2 hr Blue Triangle 10,307
America is becoming more Liberal 3 hr Waco 1909 7
Another Mohammed cartoon contest tomorrow in Ph... 4 hr Waco 1909 14
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]