First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bld moon

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2014
If the so called leader of this country is still your guy, you my friend are hopeless. If you still vote for a democrat this fall, you are truly a brain dead SOB.
blahblahblah

Lenoir, NC

#2 Feb 19, 2014
bld moon wrote:
If the so called leader of this country is still your guy, you my friend are hopeless. If you still vote for a democrat this fall, you are truly a brain dead SOB.
blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...bl ah...blah...blah...blah...blah ...blah...blah...blah...blah.. .blah...blah...blah...blah...b lah...blah...blah...blah...bla h...blah...blah...blah...blah. ..blah...blah...blah...blah...
bld moon

Concord, NC

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Typical liberal response. You prove my point . A brain bead sob.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#4 Feb 20, 2014
bld moon wrote:
Give us some reasons to vote Republican.
Return of the King

Huntersville, NC

#5 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us some reasons to vote Republican.
Michael Obama is one.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#6 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Michael Obama is one.
Not running. Try again. What do the Republicans offer for our vote? Another Bush era?
sf fan

Lenoir, NC

#7 Feb 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Not running. Try again. What do the Republicans offer for our vote? Another Bush era?
Anybody would be better than the obama era.Hell, George Zimmerman would be better. LOL!
bob

Lenoir, NC

#8 Feb 24, 2014
sf fan wrote:
<quoted text> Anybody would be better than the obama era.Hell, George Zimmerman would be better. LOL!
Anyone but that dumbo Hilary Clinten, PLEASE GOD!!!!!!. Can't take 4-8 years of that.
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2014
here is a couple of reasons the GOP would be better than the Black as> liar in cheif

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

hey if you want more let me know
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Feb 25, 2014
The liar in chief

&li st=PL8EvVw8-64VI5Pi7UhhAuSSyMO TxyEr-N
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Feb 25, 2014
Some of your guys supporters

&li st=PL8EvVw8-64VI5Pi7UhhAuSSyMO TxyEr-N
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#13 Feb 25, 2014
You have heard that Obama is not running again, haven't you?
bob

Lenoir, NC

#14 Feb 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
You have heard that Obama is not running again, haven't you?
and THANK GOD for that!
Throwback slayer

Lenoir, NC

#15 Feb 26, 2014
bob wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone but that dumbo Hilary Clinten, PLEASE GOD!!!!!!. Can't take 4-8 years of that.
Bob, you didn't spell her name correctly. It's "Hillary Clinton".

Also, Hillary graduated from Wellesley (where she was also president of the Young Republicans BTW) and Yale Law School as well as post graduate studies. Her first scholarly article, "Children Under the Law", was published in the Harvard Educational Review in late 1973 and is still frequently cited.

Perusing some of your posts Bob, I would venture to guess that you barely (if at all) graduated from Possum Whiskers High or whatever hooterville hick school you attended. If you are calling Hillary a "dumbo" on the mere fact that she has a vagina, I think you know what you can go do with yourself. Or a pig, or your sister, or whatever it is that knuckle dragging mongoloid throwbacks such as yourself do for entertainment.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#16 Feb 26, 2014
Throwback slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, Hillary graduated from Wellesley (where she was also president of the Young Republicans BTW) and Yale Law School as well as post graduate studies. Her first scholarly article, "Children Under the Law", was published in the Harvard Educational Review in late 1973 and is still frequently cited.
Perusing some of your posts Bob, I would venture to guess that you barely (if at all) graduated from Possum Whiskers High or whatever hooterville hick school you attended. If you are calling Hillary a "dumbo" on the mere fact that she has a vagina, I think you know what you can go do with yourself. Or a pig, or your sister, or whatever it is that knuckle dragging mongoloid throwbacks such as yourself do for entertainment.
LOL...you nailed it perfectly.
sf fan

Lenoir, NC

#18 Feb 28, 2014
Throwback slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So ole Hillary Clinton graduated, BIG DEAL!! So did millions of other people.She isnt so great and ole mightly, or else she would have took care of her husband and he would not have had to look elsewhere. HA HA!
sf fan

Lenoir, NC

#19 Feb 28, 2014
bob wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone but that dumbo Hilary Clinten, PLEASE GOD!!!!!!. Can't take 4-8 years of that.
Its spelled HIL- DOG Clinton.
bld moon

Greenville, SC

#20 Feb 28, 2014
Hillary quote " at this point what difference does it make if they were killed by terrorist or people walking down the street" , just get off my a$$ you bunch of unpatriotic SOBs..make me president Just make me president can't you understand I want to be the first woman president. I have been through hell with ol hair lip Willy and this dumbest blue lip for a president. Damned, damned don't you republicans get it..democrats are stupid shell they will vote for anything EVEN ME YOU STUPID BUNCH OF ASSHOLES.
bld moon

Greenville, SC

#21 Feb 28, 2014
Well she might not have said it just like that but you don't have to be a mindreader to tell what was on her mind.. now do you..and I don't think it does any good to point out how stupid your guy is a nd how stupid dems are, it's just something I gotta do. Know what I'm saying.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#22 Feb 28, 2014
bld moon wrote:
Well she might not have said it just like that but you don't have to be a mindreader to tell what was on her mind.. now do you..and I don't think it does any good to point out how stupid your guy is a nd how stupid dems are, it's just something I gotta do. Know what I'm saying.
Just glad to see that your party has such a vast storehouse of intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He makes me sick 3 hr Repeatly 29
Brandon Beam Wed lucky one 2
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) Wed x tenn fellow 14
Accidents at Brought Hospital lead to funding cut (Aug '07) Wed x employee 4
Never Work At Advance Pierre Foods in Claremont... (Mar '12) Jan 21 Blah 24
Matt Huffman (Sep '13) Jan 21 answers 5
Witch conjures up life in Burke (Nov '07) Jan 18 Austin98103 181
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News