cooks garage and salvage
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
outlaws n rednecks

United States

#21 Apr 5, 2012
I see all this shit you ex wives and lil hoe's with there kid's has written about them but i bet you your next food stamp card that not one of you will go face to face and say this shit to robert or his wife will you? hell no you want because you are to busy on morganton.com news trying to run his son's down on there and your fat ass even gave my damn name to the law just because i posted run forest run, for jason. maybe you don't know this but jason know's that he want have a fighting chance too even surrender before they taze him to death for making a true ass out of burke co, come on now when good ole burke cant catch ya but they can bust 33 meth labs what's up!!! oviously there coming down while jason mamages to break into the JAIL IMPOUND YARD then out run them for a 4th time then he out run caldwell but from what i hear they only have heavy set officers none physically fit too chase him so yes he got away. jason's not on smokey creek and he sure aint on iron lane, if they meaning the law had any sence they would look right back over on pax hill where he first out run them from anyway. but i dont know where he is i just hope he is ok. and another thing if he did'nt love his 3 kid's why the hell would he go to florida where his kid's are? just saying before you throw judgment look at your mirror.. nobody's perfect so what the cook's have made mistakes whew weeeeeeee have u ever done wrong oh no probly not that's why you hide here instead of running that fat mouth to somebody's face. i hope meat head did beat your fat ass ever day,because with a mouth like you have you deserved it. you lard ass rat. btw to the cook's i pray hard ever night for jason because i know they are dirty lil cops but since there toe got ran over i know there gonna shoot to kill him. you all are in my ever day thought's. and jason if u ever make it out alive son please please get your shit together. you are a wonderfull man and honey nobody want's you in prison the rest of your life or dead. god bless you all.
outlaws n rednecks

United States

#22 Apr 5, 2012
and fyi to the cook's meathead's ex wife is making the biggest majority of these post about yall she even stalked a older womans face book sent her several messages asking her how she knew jason n he was dangerous etc,just because the woman had posted to the link of morganton.com and posted something nice about jason, on the morganton.com link where they had his pic n info posted. she stalked this woman for almost 2 days sending messages to her, the woman even told her a lie to get her to shut up.she told her that her daughter dated jason which she never did but she had this lady pissed off. and then meatheds ex wife called burke sheriff n gave her name as a person who might know where jason was, the woman clearly wrote i dont know where you are jason duh... the lady was finally able to report his ex to face book n make her stop sending messages to her personal facebook all because she had posted about jason on the morganton.com sight,damn she has some pissed off people at her ass. send tha law to peoples homes just to collect the rewARD WHEN JASON HAD BEEN NOWHERE NEAR THAT WOMAN!!!!! SO HERE YA GO MEATHEAD'S EX WIFE IS SO NUTTY THAT SHE IS MAKING ALL THESE BAD POST.. AND YES FATTY LOULOU I KNOW WHO YOU ARE IM NOT THE WOMAN YOU STALKED ON FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PATHETIC,
outlaws n rednecks

United States

#23 Apr 5, 2012
Police initially believed at the suspect was 32-year-old fugitive Jason Laws, a man who has already given the slip to Burke County deputies twice and Florida authorities once in the past month. He is wanted on a multiple felonies

The two have similar appearances, Lowdermilk said.

Officers were able to identify the suspect as Epley after working with deputies to identify the man.

Epley is a probation absconder who was convicted of felony possession of stolen goods and several traffic
NOW YA SEE THEY EVEN CHASED A POOR DUDE DOWN THINKING HE WAS JASON????? BOY BURKE CO HAS WENT TO HELL SINCE MCDEVITT LEFT. JUST SAYIN THEY CANT EVEN KEEP JAILORS.
high

United States

#24 Apr 13, 2012
jason is living with amber paul in gamewell nc and kathy paul is the home owner, now call up crime stoppers and tell them his ass is with the known drug dealer of caldwell co, kathy paul and he lives with amber paul her daughter, and if you dont find him there you certianly will find him hiding out on bee mt at bob noores place just saying you aint looking because he is easily spotted!
amen

United States

#25 Apr 14, 2012
jason has been captured, he was tased and just a rumor no proof yet however heard they shot him but he had no life threating injuries? still waiting to see if he was tased or shot. not really sure of the location he was in or at when he got captured so now all of you can go to sleep! because i do not think he will be getting out anytime soon unless he breaks free from the county who captured him. i wish his family the best and i seriously thought that after all of the stuff he had done that the law would have to shoot him , but im told he was only tased. there is still a rumor of him being shot by law enforcement. however someone called the jail and they say he will be in custody soon. so theres no actual proof as to when or where he was captured.
bhall

Madisonville, KY

#26 Apr 16, 2012
I am jason's exwife with the 3 kids. As for jason going to florida for his kids that's bs because they don't live in Florida. And meat heads ex jan tripelette is pathetic. She was a friend of mine and my kids on facebook. She got mad because I told her that she had no right posting crap on my kids fb. Regardless of what jason has done, he's my kids sperm donor and the shouldn't have crap like that posted on their fb. I don't trash jason to them and neither should anyone else. Especially jan when she doesn't even know jason. When she and meathead were married jason was incarcerated. No the cooks and jason are not perfect. No one is. But they have always been good to my kids. Jason knows from experience he will eventually get caught. I hope he will one day straighten up. But that's his call. He has 3 awesome kids that need him too. So instead of rynning your mouth on here pray for jason.
bhall

Madisonville, KY

#27 Apr 16, 2012
Well he has been caught
jessa

United States

#28 Apr 16, 2012
i agree with jason's kids mother jan had no right to stalk news blogs then stalk peoples face books whom did not even know her lard ass. and she sent this friend of mine about 6 messages oh how bad the cook's were and she was meat heads ex wife sounds to me she is still a little jealous,too bad he didnt beat her mouth shut. she dont need to involve jasons kids in what he has done. it is my hope that jason will get these charges all resolved and do his time and hopefully walk out a better man and father. im sure although he most likely hasnt been the dad of the yr, he in his own world still loves his kids in his heart. jason needed help and help never made it too jason. if you seen the news his eyes were all black and he made a call and said they beat the crap out of him when they captured him, it would not surprise me if meathead's ex wife, isnt the one who got the rewward MONEY for having him captured, she went on every news blog that she could find and if anyone had posted about him ,she invaded peoples face books with messages etc asking all kinds of questions, finally someone told her ass off and she stopped. so she most likely found out where he was and turned him in. so i do hope mr and mrs robert cook know that meat head's ex wife has caused a major amt of unnessary drama. id like to know who she married id call her husband and ask him if he can shut her drama mouth off for awhile, good luck to your children. jason probably was not the daddy he needed to be but i can say that he always said he had kids and he loved them.
jessa

United States

#29 Apr 16, 2012
bhall wrote:
I am jason's exwife with the 3 kids. As for jason going to florida for his kids that's bs because they don't live in Florida. And meat heads ex jan tripelette is pathetic. She was a friend of mine and my kids on facebook. She got mad because I told her that she had no right posting crap on my kids fb. Regardless of what jason has done, he's my kids sperm donor and the shouldn't have crap like that posted on their fb. I don't trash jason to them and neither should anyone else. Especially jan when she doesn't even know jason. When she and meathead were married jason was incarcerated. No the cooks and jason are not perfect. No one is. But they have always been good to my kids. Jason knows from experience he will eventually get caught. I hope he will one day straighten up. But that's his call. He has 3 awesome kids that need him too. So instead of rynning your mouth on here pray for jason.
alot of prayer's are sent to you for the children and fyi word of advice jan is most likely 1000.00 richer, so maybe she will shut the hell up and stop posting on every web blog there is about jason. that lard ass is trouble and a big fat drama queen! i hope meat head know's it was his ex wife who so wanted jason caught
cAthy

United States

#30 Apr 17, 2012
jason was living in my basement with my daughter @mber [email protected]

AND NOW IM FAMOUS MY HOUSE GOT PUT ON TV.and they didnt charge me for boarding a wanted man either.now amber can get back with her babies daddy and go on to mexico and stay with him.
[email protected] [email protected]

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#31 Apr 22, 2012
cAthy wrote:
jason was living in my basement with my daughter @mber [email protected]
AND NOW IM FAMOUS MY HOUSE GOT PUT ON TV.and they didnt charge me for boarding a wanted man either.now amber can get back with her babies daddy and go on to mexico and stay with him.
[email protected] [email protected]
It takes a Stupid person to write a post and sigh anothers name to it.STUPID and COWARDLY!!!. Cathy P. didn't post anything on this Forum. who ever wrote this junk and put CP's name to it has been reported. If you don't have enough guts to say who you are, than keep your mouth shut. All you can do is lie and start trouble. You should know the facts before you post all these lies. If you've ever been in CP's basement you would see that it's unable for anyone to live there.Cathy has NO control over what her daughter does, that's why Amber has been staying elsewhere.She snunk this Laws guy in and her Mom didn't even know she was there. Maybe since you know so much,then you're probably the one that got the reward they where offering. Maybe they will be offering a reward on you before everything is over with. Sure sounds like you're lying for some reason!!!!!!!!!!
apppp

United States

#32 Apr 23, 2012
tandr5258 wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a Stupid person to write a post and sigh anothers name to it.STUPID and COWARDLY!!!. Cathy P. didn't post anything on this Forum. who ever wrote this junk and put CP's name to it has been reported. If you don't have enough guts to say who you are, than keep your mouth shut. All you can do is lie and start trouble. You should know the facts before you post all these lies. If you've ever been in CP's basement you would see that it's unable for anyone to live there.Cathy has NO control over what her daughter does, that's why Amber has been staying elsewhere.She snunk this Laws guy in and her Mom didn't even know she was there. Maybe since you know so much,then you're probably the one that got the reward they where offering. Maybe they will be offering a reward on you before everything is over with. Sure sounds like you're lying for some reason!!!!!!!!!!
well you damn idiot cathys basement has a small room where amber usualy stays when on crack and cathy is a big time dope dealer, i dont know how she has you so fooled but that bitch moves in men on social security takes there checks and money, and she sells the hell out of pill's and has even been known to sit with her own daughter amber and smoke crack with her so get over yourself amber made that prior post because she knows cathy got the MONEY AND SHE WANT SPLIT IT WITH HER. cathy knew jason was staying there you idiot she fed him oh let me guess she thought she was feeding what a stray amber had dragged in, cathy has hoarded more people on the run than i can count, and yes the hell she did know jason was staying there. you are a complete idiot if you believe one damn word cathy and her drug zoned daughter says there is a part of that basement that is livable the other part is not now how would i know this had amber not hid me out too and cathy fed me only i had to steal the bitch gas to live there, i used to live with trashy mexico amber too. just a few yrs ago. amber you know who i am and you came to see me in jail and told me your mama ratted me out.
josh

Ashland, KY

#33 Jul 12, 2012
hey the cooks are like my family ive known them my whole life all that stuff you say aint true so shut up and get over urselfs
laws1

Madisonville, KY

#34 May 20, 2013
listen here i am one of the kidsthat jason had my mom and i have kwn m family or over 15 years and i dont appreciate some stupid retards saying crap none of my family are inbred im not and dont talk highly of jason the only thing i have to do with that piece of crap is that im named after him i grew up with my grandfather and until u idiots can do the same shut ur mouths now i kno that they have done bad things i wont deny it but thats no reason to judge somebody i dont care who u r i am roberts first grandson and i kno him more than all u retards who think you do
morganton

Canton, NC

#35 Sep 2, 2013
yep nasty inbreed thieves.
all felons.roger the one they call squiky.
he got his ass wooped by this guy name tony.
Justice123

Fayetteville, NC

#36 Mar 18, 2014
yes oh yes wrote:
run honey run half them kids he has over there are imbreds from sister and brothers and mr robert cook is on probation so os his wife for altering titles to cars, theres about 10 kids over there with no clue who they belong too and it is one nasty place. run dont buy sell or trade he will shit or git you, either way
No, Burke illegally let the cooks off probation the DA, Judge and probation office. They did this illegally
trina

Morganton, NC

#37 Feb 18, 2016
rapist drug dealers child molesters theifs trash any anything but good people.
they steal cars abuse animals and children and have sex with each other.
that one boy over there jack is a pedophile and squeaky cook is so nasty and never takes a bath.
I have heard that they have them some new victims over there now that they are grooming for sex and that squeaky has a new girlfriend to make a slave out of good luck with that one lisa or whoever the hell you are your name should be stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives Matter is a Child Prostitution Ring. 11 min State of Florida 3
Victoria swallows girlfriends IUD 18 min Assyrian 2
Victoria's head remains in a dark moist place 22 min Packy East 2
NAMBLA & LBGTQ Communities Exalts State of Florida 29 min News Update 1
Burke County DA & Judge -Behind Police Brutality 22 hr Mr. Poon 2
Burke County Court Rm 2 -Injured Victims Wed witch busters 5
Burke County Sheriff Officers -Police Brutality May 24 Senior Advocate 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages