Next Last
amy

Davidson, NC

#1 Dec 28, 2009
are these people honest
Bubba

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Dec 28, 2009
You better run as hard and as fast as you can.
amy

Davidson, NC

#3 Dec 28, 2009
That bad, I guess I better stay away for sure.Thanks!
lester

Davidson, NC

#4 Dec 30, 2009
inbred and nasty
Shelia

Davidson, NC

#5 Feb 8, 2010
They are always in trouble with the law
agree

Lakeland, FL

#6 Feb 17, 2010
Very true run.
yes oh yes

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2010
run honey run half them kids he has over there are imbreds from sister and brothers and mr robert cook is on probation so os his wife for altering titles to cars, theres about 10 kids over there with no clue who they belong too and it is one nasty place. run dont buy sell or trade he will shit or git you, either way
josh moore

United States

#8 May 19, 2010
I just wanna say to ye oh yes my daughter is one of those kids and if u have something to say i will bring my happy ass to sc and meet u and beat ur ass the way it should be i hope u like the icu or are already choosing a coffin
shamwow

Lincolnton, NC

#9 May 20, 2010
Josh are you doing it with you sister?
josh

Greenville, SC

#10 Jun 1, 2010
shamwow wrote:
Josh are you doing it with you sister?
No I'm not inbred is nasty but my daughter hangs out there and people need to think twice before running there mouth unless they want an ass beating
Watch Out

Albemarle, NC

#11 Jun 7, 2010
From what I've seen, these people are nothing but thieves. It's definitely not a safe place for kids to hang out either. Don't ever let them know what you have, or you won't have it much longer.
Watch Out

Albemarle, NC

#12 Jun 7, 2010
Also, making threats online is still considered to be communicating threats, even though it's not verbal per se. Great way to land yourself in some trouble with the law, just like your Cook buddies.
god bless america

Greenville, SC

#13 Jun 24, 2010
those cook are a bunch of thieves that one they call squeeky stays in jail or prison and i dont understand how he gets out of the trouble he gets into he goes from he allways has larceny charges on him i wouldnt let a dog of mine stay there at there place
cook1

Greenville, SC

#14 Jul 2, 2010
ok for 1 i am with squeaky i have dated him off and on for many years we are together now and have been for the past 3 yrs we have a beautiful daughter together yes he has been in some trouble but if you dont know the details then dont worry about it and i am not imbred and neither is my daughter. they take care of there kids i have seen kids in worse situations. everyone wants to judge people before they know us but when you get to know all of them they are not bad people they have always had a reputation but it is more mouth then anything people just dont know how to keep it shut i dont get to comment on here often but if you dont know them then dont run your mouth. and dont worry about squeaky or any of his brothers or family for that matter when it comes to anything.
god bless america

Greenville, SC

#15 Jul 7, 2010
everbody in this county knows the cooks only because they either have stole something from them or shit them out of something and beside everyone knows there is inbred in that family so get real
daisy

Davidson, NC

#16 Mar 25, 2011
Yes they keep it in the family for sure...from nephew to uncle.. the aunt is now stepmommie...they will rob you blind even your panties off the clothes line..stay away from these people
parforthecourse

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#17 Mar 27, 2011
josh moore wrote:
I just wanna say to ye oh yes my daughter is one of those kids and if u have something to say i will bring my happy ass to sc and meet u and beat ur ass the way it should be i hope u like the icu or are already choosing a coffin
Josh are you aware that it is a federal offense to threaten a persons life via the internet? I understand that you would become angry over something like this. That's perfectly natural. But you might want to re-think your strategy before you respond next time. You can't take care of your family if you are in a federal prison. Just think it through next time.
hahaha

Madisonville, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2012
ok they are liars and they are thieves. they are deadbeats and they will steal from anyone it doesnt matter how old or how young. and they do sleep with each others wives. they only good that came from them is the kids jason had with his wife who left him and moved to florida or somewhere. she was smart and got away. they are very bad people. but the law lets them get away with rape drugs and everything else. so blame the law. as for the aunt/step mom well she is a very good person who made a bad life decision. and as for squeaky well lets put it this way. he is a loser who signed his rights of his son over to his mom and dad for 500.00. he has lots of kids that he doesnt pay for. then meathead the brother, sqeaky and robert the dad. all raped a 15 year old girl. and got away with it. they are pill heads and they are narcs. if you got any sense you will stay away from all of em.
shelia

Davidson, NC

#19 Mar 19, 2012
Now look what Jason has done, he is wanted in 2 states for stealing those vehicles...they all are bad news
slapper

Angier, NC

#20 Mar 20, 2012
shelia wrote:
Now look what Jason has done, he is wanted in 2 states for stealing those vehicles...they all are bad news
Yes you are correct .

If you let fools be fools they will most of the time hang themselves .

Its natures way of weeding out stupidity & ignorance over the long term .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teacher at HHS (Mar '11) 3 hr Closest to the Hole 64
Childrens Christmas Event 7 hr Mmmmm 9
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 10 hr Cyrus5590 3,641
food!! 10 hr Cyrus5590 6
jamestown flea market allows puppy mills to sel... (Mar '08) Dec 22 Jan taylor 43
Cheater Dec 22 Trbl 1
~help~ Dec 21 anonymous 1
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morganton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morganton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News