Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2014
Debbie

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Anyone know David Wilson? He would be about 53.
Chris

Hickory, NC

#2 Jan 19, 2014
Debbie wrote:
Anyone know David Wilson? He would be about 53.
Only 2 years older than you. Can't you wait until your husband dies.Everybody tried to tell him about you.
Debbie

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Only 2 years older than you. Can't you wait until your husband dies.Everybody tried to tell him about you.

What about him? Do you know him?
Yes

Barnwell, SC

#4 Jan 23, 2014
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about him? Do you know him?
The David I know is in a praise band and goes to South Caldwell Family Worship center. He is late 40's. Super family guy and a great singer
carter

Barnwell, SC

#5 Jan 23, 2014
Not the same one.
My Conclusions

Hickory, NC

#6 Jan 23, 2014
dalee

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Only 2 years older than you. Can't you wait until your husband dies.Everybody tried to tell him about you.
Roberta why do you make such comments as this? not everyone named Debbie on these forums is me, not only am I not this Debbie, i do not know a David Wilson! please stop doing this, my husband is dying from cancer and this is completely uncalled for!
dalee

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Chris wrote:
why do u automatically assume that I am the only Debbie that posts on here! i do not even know a David Wilson and i have asked in honor of my husband who is dying from cancer that you please stop posting and making remarks about us!
RRP

Hickory, NC

#10 Jan 26, 2014
dalee wrote:
<quoted text>why do u automatically assume that I am the only Debbie that posts on here! i do not even know a David Wilson and i have asked in honor of my husband who is dying from cancer that you please stop posting and making remarks about us!
Someone called me to let me know that my name was on this forum and I haven't put anything on here about you or your husband. I told you that nite you called me that I had forgave you and I wanted to barry the hatchet. In fact, I don't even know this man. Btw, It makes me sad to know that someone that was in my life at one time, is dying of cancer. No one needs to die that way, but I don't question what God does.
dalee

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2014
RRP wrote:
<quoted text>Someone called me to let me know that my name was on this forum and I haven't put anything on here about you or your husband. I told you that nite you called me that I had forgave you and I wanted to barry the hatchet. In fact, I don't even know this man. Btw, It makes me sad to know that someone that was in my life at one time, is dying of cancer. No one needs to die that way, but I don't question what God does.
ok fine, no more, i just don't want any more comments on here about us, if it wasn't you that's fine, we bury the hatchet and be friends now, my husband would want it that way! he is in a lot of pain, and dying a horrific death! God bless and protect you Roberta
Mary

Spring Lake, NC

#12 Jan 26, 2014
The one I know is 53 soon to be 54. HAPPILY MARRIED with several kids and grand kids.He is not looking for any other woman so you might as well search for someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions about Swingerlifestyle 5 min sexorcist 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr TSF 58,871
Wheels Car Lot 8 hr Just saying 4
Eola Beer Company 8 hr Just saying 8
Graduation project for Caldwell County Seniors (Oct '10) 9 hr Concerned 24
the change 10 hr paint it black 2
Craigslist (Mar '13) 10 hr Just saying 48
•••
•••
•••