Petition to change debt collection by...

Petition to change debt collection by Grace Hospital

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Richard Garrison

Morganton, NC

#1 Dec 13, 2012
I have a petition at signon.org concerning UNFAIR and DECEPTIVE collection practices by Grace Hospaital. They are now calling themselves "CMC of Morganton" whatever, they continue to feel it is OK to do as they please and make up the rules as they go along. Please visit ' signon.org ' and read my petition. Then I ask that you sign the petition to help me make a difference in OUR COMMUNITY HOSPITAL. Here's how:

search engine to: signon.org
select: find petition
type: unfair debt collection by Grace Hospital
follow instructions on signing the petition

Thanks,

Richard Garrison

Morganton, NC 28655
DonkeyKong

Newton, NC

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I wouldn't take my dog to Grace hospital.
wow

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Sounds like the new Cmc-Lincoln. Pretty bad way of doing things for some people. I always sign a paper before I leave stating how much money I will send weekly/ or monthly and tell them it is the only way I can pay my bill off. They usually agree with me. Of course I have not been late with any payments and have not had the police knocking on my door with papers to serve on me like some have to appear in court that week to set up a payment plan to pay it off in 2 weeks.
Jim Holmes

Marion, NC

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Pay your bills and you wouldn't need to be signing petitions.
BeckonsAttore

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 12, 2013
There are laws that help with fair debt collection in Mooresville, NC and everywhere else. It's a federal law. It's the Fair Debt Collections Protections Act I do believe. URL: http://www.collumperry.com/creditor-harassmen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is WACO? 23 min Dr Fill 51
The Prostitution of Planned Parenthood 33 min Toe Jam Sliders 14
A Serious Look at Immigration 14 hr Great Head 86
Never Work At Advance Pierre Foods in Claremont... (Mar '12) 22 hr Bill 26
Local Politics Do you approve of Wayne F. Abele as Commissioner? Jul 25 CanPeopleNotSee 7
The City of Morganton "Picks and Chooses" which... (Sep '14) Jul 25 CanPeopleNotSee 6
Court House Move Jul 22 Pecker 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages