like to report a meth house and wante...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kristie Yoder

Mooresville, NC

#45 Jun 7, 2013
That's exactly right
Kristie Yoder

Mooresville, NC

#46 Jun 7, 2013
pissed wrote:
Ppl are snitching more and more today because ppl like u and I that have morals stopped kicking ass and putting em ditches so they can run off the mouth with no consequence's. So until we man up and take charge again these yellow bellied cowards are going to continue to do the laws job and take down the man that done them the favor of a front or free high cuz he was broke and sick. All because they such a head they can't do their time for that lil quarter gram or that pipe or needle. They rather take the name snitch and lower themselves to letting the law buy their dope instead of keeping it real and hustle and let the law make their own pay check. The less u talk the harder to catch a charge. Bragging rights gets u know where! Thanks for ya time. PISSED OFF
that's exactly right
sexy spy

Charlotte, NC

#47 Jun 15, 2013
PublicDefender wrote:
uhhhh you are reporting it to Topix...and what do you hope these ppl will do about it? Tell the Police Dept, call Hasson at BCSO not these idiots
no.... call feds, dea
HOTGIRL75

Hickory, NC

#49 Nov 15, 2013
//HEY I JUST GOOGLED CHRIS CARPENTERS NAME AND CAME UP WITH THIS OLD TOPIX DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE CHRIS CARPENTER IS NOW I HAD A RUN IN WITH HIM IN LONGVIEW NC LAST NIGHT HE USED TO BE MY DADS GOOD FRIEND LIKE 26 YRS AGO AND I WALKED UP TO HIM BEING NICE AND HE GOT MAD AT ME BECAUSE I ASKED HIM HIS NAME IFRONT OF PEOPLE AND STARTED CUSSING ME OUT AND THREATNING ME FOR NO REASON SERIOUSLY THE CASHIER SAID THAT HE WAS IN THERE ALOT CAUSING ISSUES EVERY TIME ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE TO GET HIS ADDRESS TO MAKE A REPORT FOR HIM THREATNING ME I AM NOT A SNITCH OR WHATEVER THISSITE IS I JUST WANT HIM TO UNDERSTAND ACTING LIKE THAT TO ME WAS A BAD MISTAKE I WNT HS PROBABTION OFFCER TO KNOW WHAT KINDA SCENE HE PULLED LASTNIGHT !ANYWAYS I AM SORRY MY STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIX BUT IM PRETTY SURE WE HAVESAME GUY
HOTGIRL75

Hickory, NC

#50 Nov 15, 2013
HEY I JUST GOOGLED CHRIS CARPENTERS NAME AND CAME UP WITH THIS OLD TOPIX DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE CHRIS CARPENTER IS NOW I HAD A RUN IN WITH HIM IN LONGVIEW NC LAST NIGHT HE USED TO BE MY DADS GOOD FRIEND LIKE 26 YRS AGO AND I WALKED UP TO HIM BEING NICE AND HE GOT MAD AT ME BECAUSE I ASKED HIM HIS NAME IFRONT OF PEOPLE AND STARTED CUSSING ME OUT AND THREATNING ME FOR NO REASON SERIOUSLY THE CASHIER SAID THAT HE WAS IN THERE ALOT CAUSING ISSUES EVERY TIME ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE TO GET HIS ADDRESS TO MAKE A REPORT FOR HIM THREATNING ME I AM NOT A SNITCH OR WHATEVER THISSITE IS I JUST WANT HIM TO UNDERSTAND ACTING LIKE THAT TO ME WAS A BAD MISTAKE I WNT HS PROBABTION OFFCER TO KNOW WHAT KINDA SCENE HE PULLED LASTNIGHT !ANYWAYS I AM SORRY MY STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIX BUT IM PRETTY SURE WE HAVESAME GUY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 23 min conrack 42
Obama's Race Agitation Reaps Rewards 51 min conrack 6
Hibriten Football 1 hr Jizer 1
black verses white 3 hr uncle tom 17
Governor Blasts Trump Over Photo-op 4 hr southern at heart 14
more bad news for Obamacare 12 hr gilligan 1
Media Lies, Trump will Not Grant Amnesty to Ill... 13 hr TSF 18

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance