like to report a meth house and wante...
brandon bradshaw

Hickory, NC

#21 Jul 26, 2010
i live at 5575 vanhorn rd or at 7110 pyramind rd miller mill any time you wanna come show me the papers bring them to me i got hundred dollar bills for the ones with my names on them all yall can kiss my ass if i was a rat everyone of yall would be locked up and i wouldnt be on probation so bring it i dont feen if i want it i go get but any more i dont need the shit im donin good me and my old lady i pray for ya i thought id never say it but motherf-ck a friend because your dog be the one to cross you in the end you all can stay away from me and my old lady aint none of you there for me when i need ya but ive been there for yall so next time get somebody else bitches
John Rogers

Canton, NC

#22 Aug 12, 2010
Why does everybody got start talking about snitches and the law everytime they roll a bowl? Hell go build something or take something apart god-dam it! And can't find shit on Stephanie Triplett so show me! The real rats that I know for sure and I can prove it are Jessica Greene Rita Shay Hensley and Eric Curtis
Outsider

Statesville, NC

#23 Aug 12, 2010
If my glamorous lifestyle is appealing to you.
And you want to try me because you've nothing to lose.Then, let me give you a bit of advice. You are a fool.And you'd better think twice.
I destroy homes. I tear families apart.
I take your children and that's just the start.
I'm more valued than diamonds. More precious than gold.The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.
If you need me, remember; I'm easily found.
Just try me once and I might let you go.
But if you try me twice, then I own your soul.
When I posses you, You'll steal and lie.
You'll do what you have to Just to get high.
The crimes you'll commit, For my narcotic charms
Will be worth the pleasure, You'll feel in my arms.
You'll lie to your mother. You'll steal from your dad.When you see their tears you must not feel sad.
Just forget your morals and how you were raised.
I'll be your conscious. I'll teach you my ways.
I take kids from their parents. I take parents from kids.I turn people from God. I separate friends.I'll take everything from you;
Even your good looks and your pride.
I'll be with you always. Right here by your side.
If you try me be warned: THIS IS NOT A GAME.
If I'm given the chance, I'll drive you insane.
I'll ravage your body. I'll control your mind.
I'll own you completely. Your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I'll give you when your lying in bed....And the voices you'll hear from inside your head....The sweats, the shakes, and the visions you'll see...I want you to know.These are your gifts from me.By then it's to late and you'll know in your heart That you are now mine, And we shall not part.
You'll regret that you tried me.(They always do.)
Remember, you came to me. Not I, to you.You knew this would happen. How many times were you told?But you challenged my power. You chose to be bold.
You could have said "No" and then walked away.
If you could live that day over now, what would you say? My power is awesome as I told you before.
I can take your mother and turn her into a whore.
Go ahead and curse me with every breath.
Just make your choice:
Will it be life or meth?You will take unknown paths on your journey through life.Some will bring happiness. Some will bring strife.
But, my path is one you must not ever cross.
Although it's well trodden countless lives have been lost.Now that you've met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
I can show you more misery than words can tell.
Come, take my hand. Let me lead you to Hell.

Addict

Morganton, NC

#24 Aug 12, 2010
I have read this poem before.A family member gave it to a close friend of mine there is only truth in this poem.Anyone who says it is not true is in denial.May our families pray hard enough to save our souls.God bless
Outsider wrote:
If my glamorous lifestyle is appealing to you.
And you want to try me because you've nothing to lose.Then, let me give you a bit of advice. You are a fool.And you'd better think twice.
I destroy homes. I tear families apart.
I take your children and that's just the start.
I'm more valued than diamonds. More precious than gold.The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.
If you need me, remember; I'm easily found.
Just try me once and I might let you go.
But if you try me twice, then I own your soul.
When I posses you, You'll steal and lie.
You'll do what you have to Just to get high.
The crimes you'll commit, For my narcotic charms
Will be worth the pleasure, You'll feel in my arms.
You'll lie to your mother. You'll steal from your dad.When you see their tears you must not feel sad.
Just forget your morals and how you were raised.
I'll be your conscious. I'll teach you my ways.
I take kids from their parents. I take parents from kids.I turn people from God. I separate friends.I'll take everything from you;
Even your good looks and your pride.
I'll be with you always. Right here by your side.
If you try me be warned: THIS IS NOT A GAME.
If I'm given the chance, I'll drive you insane.
I'll ravage your body. I'll control your mind.
I'll own you completely. Your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I'll give you when your lying in bed....And the voices you'll hear from inside your head....The sweats, the shakes, and the visions you'll see...I want you to know.These are your gifts from me.By then it's to late and you'll know in your heart That you are now mine, And we shall not part.
You'll regret that you tried me.(They always do.)
Remember, you came to me. Not I, to you.You knew this would happen. How many times were you told?But you challenged my power. You chose to be bold.
You could have said "No" and then walked away.
If you could live that day over now, what would you say? My power is awesome as I told you before.
I can take your mother and turn her into a whore.
Go ahead and curse me with every breath.
Just make your choice:
Will it be life or meth?You will take unknown paths on your journey through life.Some will bring happiness. Some will bring strife.
But, my path is one you must not ever cross.
Although it's well trodden countless lives have been lost.Now that you've met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
I can show you more misery than words can tell.
Come, take my hand. Let me lead you to Hell.
Addict

Morganton, NC

#25 Aug 12, 2010
BTW improper english and mispelled words make you look like an idiot. SPELLCHECK HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
Addict

Morganton, NC

#26 Aug 12, 2010
EVERYONE ON THIS SITE SAYING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHERS ARE TRULY SAD. CHANCES ARE YOU ARE UNHAPPY IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU DECIDE TO BE IN OTHERS. LIVING THROUGH OTHERS VICURIOUSLY. ALL METH ADDICTS USUALLY THINK EVERYBODY IS A SNITCH BECAUSE THE SLEEP DEPREVATION CAUSES AN INDIVIDUAL TO BE PARANOID. TRUTH IS IF YOU ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT YOU NO AMOUNT OF WORRY WILL PREVENT IT. I HAVE HEARD FROM RELIABLE SOURCES THAT "ITS LIKE THEY DROP OUT OF THE SKY". TYPICALLY TASK FORCE KNOWS YOUR EVERY MOVEMENT FOR WEEKS BEFORE THEY BUST YOU. SO IT DOESNT DO ANY GOOD TO GET ON THIS SITE AND TELL ALL OF THIS "HELLO KITTY" B.S. ABOUT ONE ANOTHER. POLICE, JAIL, PRISON, UNSAVORY INDIVIDUALS, THEIFS, DRAMA, LIES AND DECEIT, ETC. IS WHAT COMES HAND AND HAND WITH THIS LIFE DESTROYING DRUG. SO QUIT WHINING AND PAY THE PRICE OR DO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO DO AND GET SOME SORT OF HELP WHETHER IT BE A HIGHER POWER OR REHAB(WHICH DOES NOT WORK IF YOU TURN TO GRACE HOSPITAL FOR A 72HR STAY). AS FOR ANYONE WHO IS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO SMOKES METH IN THE COMPANY OF YOUR CHILDREN YOU SHOULD ALL BE LINED UP AND HUNG FOR ALL TO SEE. YOU HAVE A CHOICE AND YOU CHOOSE TO BE AN ADDICT THEY DONT HAVE THAT CHOICE. THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION NOT A DRUG ADDICTION. I AM AN ADDICT MYSELF SO I AM NOT JUDGING EVERYONE HAS LIVED DIFFERANT LIVES UNTIL YOU WALK IN THEIR SHOES YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DO THAT IT IS GOD. MY ADVICE ,WHICH ISNT WORTH MUCH, IS TO WORRY LESS ABOUT OTHERS AND MORE FOR YOURSELF. TO THE PERSON WHO IS CONTACTING SBI OR FBI I NEVER HEARD YOU MENTION THAT YOU CALLED SOCIAL SERVICES SEEMING YOUR TRUE CONCERN WERE THE CHILDREN. YOU COULD SPEND MORE TIME ON YOUR KNEES PRAYING FOR THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS AND A LITTLE LESS TIME ON YOUR COMPUTER. THE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SNITCHING WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR THEIR IGNORANCE. IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE "MAN-UP" NOT "MAN-DOWN". THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE TO WAKE UP AND BE THEM EVERYDAY AND I HAVE SYMPOTHY FOR YOU BECAUSE THAT HAS TO BE EXHAUSTING.
the real deal

Wilmington, NC

#27 Aug 14, 2010
The ones that started this thread are the real snitches they are the Jones / Dula clan out of piney they do it on the Lenoir forum also. This is just a heads up.
aint it the truth

Navarre, FL

#28 Aug 18, 2010
DUh HUH wrote:
First of all If all the people on this site that are being called snitches really were snitching on people then they would done be dead. Second, Dan is in jail and has been for a month if he was a snitch then why is he sent to prison every other 6 months and Annie May aint no rat that gurl wouldn't never tell on anyone she's got too much heart she's a bitch but not a snitch you've all got it wrong when it comes to the people on this list you might need to look other places for snitches instead of this circle cuz all this is is a site where people put a bunch of bull shit about these people when they get pissed off at them i thinl thissite should be shut down because it isn't doin nothin but causing everyone trouble and running alot of good people's names in the ground ( Annie May, Larry Wayne,Keener,Richard,Mike Lee, Harry, Wesley,and Dan are not Rats Why don't you look into it for a change show us a statement where thay signed it or shut the fuck up Chad Hildebran Done Federal Time For his crime and he pays for the people he narked on every day. Brandon Bradshaw, Mark Wayne Day, Leslie Cherry(Big R's Daughter), Stephanie Triplett, Michelle Hobbs, Eddie Ingle, and CHerish Conley, Cindy Hildebran, Garrett Brown, and chris carpenter are the REAL Rats of Burke cOunty look those names up and i know you'll find statments signed by them . F.Y.I Unless you look into you'll never know quit talkin shit that you can't back up or that you can hide behind a screen name and fake location on this stupid childish fucking website.
well i agree about brandon stephanie and MARK WAYNE DAY they cheat and lie and I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT oh yeah that Leslie too! I got someone doing time right now fed and these LOSERS are stil walking the damn streets!! BS!!!
Hilferty

Waynesville, NC

#30 Sep 15, 2010
Cherish Conley that used to date the cop?? I knew her awhile back, but didn't know of a drug problem. What's the deal with her?
Tiffany

Moore, SC

#31 Oct 11, 2010
How about Tim Baker and his cousins? yep, they are some of Burke County's chefs.
Alisha

Burnsville, NC

#32 Nov 13, 2010
EXACTLY. My dad got pulled into the mess by Mark wayne Day and my dad is doing 70 months in a federal prison for volunteering all information he had. They took in everyone BUT Mark Wayne Day. I wonder why is that???? Instead of reporting all these people they busted in my dads case as "Criminals" they need to get crackin on the real mess. Mr Day was mentioned in everyones papers but never arrested.
wondering

Morganton, NC

#35 Dec 28, 2010
does anyone know who the ones are that sell meth in hildebran close to Hardee's?
burke county wigger

Crouse, NC

#36 Dec 29, 2010
yea its joe and jamie from longview
Curious

Waynesville, NC

#37 Dec 29, 2010
Who is this Cherish Conley girl and why does her name keep popping up in these forums. I used to know a Cherish Conley and she was a good girl went to LR for nursing engaged to a cop and then she got strung out on this shit. Used to be friends till she screwed me over cause of the shit she was stung out on. Anyone know anything about her or where I could find her? Thanks.
Curious

Waynesville, NC

#38 Dec 29, 2010
Jamie Radford, the one related to Little Troy?
burke county wigger

Crouse, NC

#39 Dec 29, 2010
no, joe and jamie hannah
the 2

Hookerton, NC

#40 Dec 30, 2010
what about joe and jamie what have they done
Hello

Waynesville, NC

#41 Dec 31, 2010
The drugs needs to stop. my home got broke into b4 christmas and i live off exit 116
nobodys business

Hermitage, TN

#43 Feb 14, 2013
get a life people state the facts not the bull shit drama and gossip yall got going on here
pissed

United States

#44 May 8, 2013
Ppl are snitching more and more today because ppl like u and I that have morals stopped kicking ass and putting em ditches so they can run off the mouth with no consequence's. So until we man up and take charge again these yellow bellied cowards are going to continue to do the laws job and take down the man that done them the favor of a front or free high cuz he was broke and sick. All because they such a head they can't do their time for that lil quarter gram or that pipe or needle. They rather take the name snitch and lower themselves to letting the law buy their dope instead of keeping it real and hustle and let the law make their own pay check. The less u talk the harder to catch a charge. Bragging rights gets u know where! Thanks for ya time. PISSED OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump to NFL,NBA: kiss my grits! 2 hr southern at heart 3
The climate change hoax continues... 3 hr Rock 41
Black man opens fire in Tennessee church!!!! 3 hr southern at heart 6
Democrats Have Done Virtually Nothing for the M... 3 hr southern at heart 12
Antifa's beliefs 3 hr southern at heart 423
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 3 hr southern at heart 80
Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their ... 4 hr southern at heart 110

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance