Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip I...
Observer

Maiden, NC

#127 Nov 13, 2012
I've tried to convince myself that the people of Caldwell County are just nieve but you can tell them over and over that RFID chips are a made up scare tactic being used by...who even knows at this point. Surely even the right winged Republicans aren't stupid enough to think this lie could last long. My final conclusion...some people are either too stupid or too racist or too flat out mentally challenged to take just a few seconds to Google something. Even the right winged sources are saying this is false. The only place it's even debated is on sites like this where any idiot with a keyboard can chime in.
totally

Fayetteville, NC

#128 Nov 13, 2012
You can believe it or not i do not care either way.

When you're biggest argument is calling me names then you have failed

The RFID chips are real . They are coming . ive worked in the technology field for a very long time and i know people inside local government and higher up .

The RFID chip is a real and immediate threat . I believe we could see them within 5 or ten years .

At this very time anyone can get one Voluntarily .

Soon , REAL SOON the Government will be making a push and have good arguments why we should all have them and that will start the Change over .

Soon , Sooner then any of us think .

You can laugh and call people names and hide your head in the sand forever i don't care either way . This is a serious discussing that will play out to be a real happening .
DownLo

United States

#129 Nov 13, 2012
How do we know you're not one of "THEM" just trying to spook us into buying guns and diggin' a hole and hiding out....waitin'.....waitin' fer....THEM!!!
OMG!
There They ARE!!!
The Doc

La Marque, TX

#130 Nov 13, 2012
more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.
Yeah, you should talk to the people that did not believe Noah also. They laughed as well, and what happened to them when Noah and his crew was saved. Now tell your pastor that.....run tell that......
really

Lenoir, NC

#131 Nov 13, 2012
totally wrote:

The RFID chips are real . They are coming . ive worked in the technology field for a very long time and i know people inside local government and higher up .

The RFID chip is a real and immediate threat . I believe we could see them within 5 or ten years .

Soon , REAL SOON the Government will be making a push and have good arguments why we should all have them and that will start the Change over .

You can laugh and call people names and hide your head in the sand forever i don't care either way . This is a serious discussing that will play out to be a real happening .
The average person has no clue of the technology already developed and in use. Let them believe what they wish but in time they will realize you were correct. You can not argue with ignorance, if all else fails they resort to name calling to cover the fact they have nothing sensible to say.
The Crock

Lenoir, NC

#132 Nov 14, 2012
The Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you should talk to the people that did not believe Noah also. They laughed as well, and what happened to them when Noah and his crew was saved. Now tell your pastor that.....run tell that......
Most people still don't believe of your fairy book Noah character.
no name

Enfield, IL

#133 Nov 14, 2012
The Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I wont argue with someone who believes that a man built a boat with no technology or boat building skills big enough to carry two of every animal on earth and all the food and supplies to feed them that long. One man building a boat basically bigger than any boat on earth today in a time of primitive boat building technology... seems legit. Go tell your preacher that.
no name

Enfield, IL

#134 Nov 14, 2012
totally wrote:
lol your only argument is because you know its gonna happen. Lmao that's good and I should believe you cause you say so. Talk about having your head up your own ass. People like you are mad because you can only scare other stupid people, you're just slightly smarter than the other morons.
NotSo

San JosÚ, Costa Rica

#135 Nov 17, 2012
I don't know what you read, or who told you this nonsense, but you are wrong. Section 2521 of the bill (which did NOT pass) never said anything about RFiD implants. In fact, their is nothing in the bill that talks of "required" RFiD implants. NOTHING! This rumor was started on the internet by someone who was either perpetrating some kind of hoax or couldn't understand the language written in the bill. Diduknow, please quote here (on this site) the actual passage from the Obama bill that says we will all be required to have these RFiD implants. Don't be surprised when you can't find it.
they cant

Lenoir, NC

#136 Nov 17, 2012
I have posted the link to the house bill (current final version) several times and dared them to find it, always the same response. Nothing. At some point some idiot will come back with "well it's gonna happen" or "well the bible says so" but no proof... not one shred.
Hahaha

Ellenboro, NC

#138 Nov 20, 2012
You can tell em til you're blue in the face! Yes, the technology is out there and you can get one if you want but you don't have to I don't think any politician will ever even try to make it manditory. That would be political suicide for them and their party. Some people just need a conspiracy to hold on to.
uwillsee

Fayetteville, NC

#139 Nov 20, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
You can tell em til you're blue in the face! Yes, the technology is out there and you can get one if you want but you don't have to I don't think any politician will ever even try to make it manditory. That would be political suicide for them and their party. Some people just need a conspiracy to hold on to.
Its coming believe it or not .

Very soon . Yes it will be mandatory or you will not be able to buy food , gas , or Christmas for your kids . get your facts straight .

Do you you think the politicians care about what we think lol .

i dont need anything to hold onto but what has already been proven .
Hahaha

Ellenboro, NC

#140 Nov 20, 2012
Nothing you have said has been proven at all. Debit cards were the last gateway to hell. "They" say you won't be able to buy things without them. Well, guess what! I can still buy gas, food and clothes with cold hard cash. Yes, most people do use debit cards but not because it's required...it's just more convienent! Don't be a moron! Name ONE time the government has REQUIRED you to put ANYTHING in your body. Immunization save lives and STILL the government has given the option of refusing them. Fluoride in the water...you can still drink bottled water that's fluoride free but you'll probably have nasty teeth! But if you want to believe such nonsense...you probably think the world is going to end on Dec 21st too, so I don't understand why RFID chips worry you so much!
differentviews

Plainfield, IN

#142 Nov 21, 2012
articles are saying the chips are all falsehoods. they appear in bills not passed by Congress.
uwillsee

Fayetteville, NC

#143 Nov 21, 2012
differentviews wrote:
articles are saying the chips are all falsehoods. they appear in bills not passed by Congress.
yet , Key word would be yet .

RFID chips are coming sooner or later trust me . anyone who says different has there head buried in the sand and that's fine .
Amen

Morganton, NC

#144 Nov 21, 2012
Amen
Kalen565

Anchorage, AK

#145 Nov 23, 2012

It's only a matter of time before they go from badges to being in our skin... It starts with stupid adults voluntarily getting the chip implemented and giving up their rights without knowing, and kids being forced to get it.
chicken little

Enfield, IL

#146 Nov 23, 2012
Kalen565 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S44pvFUIKhEXX
It's only a matter of time before they go from badges to being in our skin... It starts with stupid adults voluntarily getting the chip implemented and giving up their rights without knowing, and kids being forced to get it.
You used a youtube as your source lol. Yeah I believe that.
Jason

Bailey, NC

#148 Nov 23, 2012
You people are nuts!!!!!!!This whole topix is on alot of the sites that proves its all a hoax and you guys believe it! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAH
Jason

Bailey, NC

#150 Nov 24, 2012
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect Liberal Response. See a Facade and Accept it as Fact without question. Obama has presented information that required listening to entire sentences/thought as he presented information in a Very Convoluted Manner ľ Most Liberals were unable to follow and voted for what they thought they heard rather than what was said. One Example, go back and read what I have written (one comment one page 7 #141 and this makes the 2nd comment on page 8 #147 and this comment) I have not said Obamacare would require RFID Chips. Are RFID Chips coming for Americans, Absolutely if nothing is done now! Not to Appreciate that is acting like an Ostrich and sticking your head in the sand. Society is currently being Pacified to Acceptance. Just to recognize how much technology exist in our day-to-day lives should cause concern especially if any integrated communication capability. Consider a Cell Phone, Car Systems, Computers, Portable Gaming System, RFID Security Systems, Bank Cards, Credit Cards, Photo Recognition Systems, Internet, and many more. Most of those can be accessed, through any Security System and without the users knowledge, by the government. Ignorance and/or Na´ve is really no excuse when the result is the destruction of America. Aligning yourself to a Fašade is Simply Inexcusable.

Bahahahhahahahhaha... Stop listening to the three stoogies.. Rush,Sean,glen. And by the way,you are wrong again. I am not a Liberal. I just have more sense that to believe all this crap. Bahahahahhahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 6 min TSF 10,201
Religion - I'm here to pick a fight! 12 min Red Pill 146
Christian Cult Leader Skins & Sexually Abuses h... 59 min State of Florida 46
snotty realtor guess who it is 1 hr Joshuatree 2
Mulligans Tavern 1 hr Sally 6
thinking of you 10 hr EmailMe 3
Cleveland cops not indicted? 10 hr yeller 33
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE