really

Lenoir, NC

#645 Aug 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>The simple question was:
" Which "God" are you referring to?"
You obviously don't know. Better find out before you meet Him.
I thought I was pretty clear with the statement, "Not but one God that I know of". Maybe you and all the other Christians, Muslims and etc. should get together and explain to God why you are worshiping supposed earthly incarnations or "representatives" of God instead of God in his original form.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I was pretty clear with the statement, "Not but one God that I know of". Maybe you and all the other Christians, Muslims and etc. should get together and explain to God why you are worshiping supposed earthly incarnations or "representatives" of God instead of God in his original form.
"God in his original form"? The question remains.

really

Lenoir, NC

#647 Aug 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"God in his original form"? The question remains.
You know the one that was around long before Christianity laid claim to. The one that created it all. I cant imagine you could be so dense but I will play along even though you refused to respond in kind to my post about the RFID chips.

Location hidden

#648 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>You know the one that was around long before Christianity laid claim to. The one that created it all. I cant imagine you could be so dense but I will play along even though you refused to respond in kind to my post about the RFID chips.
Jesus is God who "was around long before Christianity". I don't think you have a clue which god you are referring to. Jesus is the Creator.

Col 1 By Him all things were created.
really

Lenoir, NC

#649 Aug 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is God who "was around long before Christianity". I don't think you have a clue which god you are referring to. Jesus is the Creator.
Col 1 By Him all things were created.
I know exactly who God is but sadly because you are so brainwashed by your fairy tale written by mortal men you cant see the forest for the trees. You worship a book rewritten by a corrupt European King who himself didn't remotely live by the word but effectively used it to crush his peoples will and force them to bow to the state which of course was blessed by God in his name.
Jesus was the son of God in mortal form according to your book, for some reason God supposedly picked that time in history to reveal his son to the world despite man being around for as long as he had. He for some reason decided to pick a Jew to be the mother of the son of God which Catholics for some reason worship. God supposedly picked the middle east to be the birth place of his son, yeah those people dont have a history of extremist God worshiping and inventing stories to brutally rule their people.

Lets look at the Jews for a minute. I bet you are one of those that go around and shout how important it is to stand by Israel today but you fail to even see the fact they reject Jesus as their savior and are repulsed by the idea that Christians see him as God almighty. One minute you people call Jesus the son of God but inexplicably he is now God himself. How does one go from being the son to the father simply by means of death. By all means your kind should hate the Jews just like the Muslims but you invent a reason not to by saying they are the chosen people, I guess you are afraid to hate Jesus's people for fear of hell. If you stop and look at the logic behind the story and you had half an ounce of sense you would see the fallacy in it but you cant because you are worshiping out of fear not love.

Location hidden

#650 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
I know exactly who God is
And that is? lol
really wrote:
but sadly because you are so brainwashed by your fairy tale written by mortal men you cant see the forest for the trees.
Who wrote your fairy tale?
really wrote:
You worship a book rewritten by a corrupt European King who himself didn't remotely live by the word but effectively used it to crush his peoples will and force them to bow to the state which of course was blessed by God in his name.
Nobody worships the Bible but that's a lie that for some reason pleases Bible haters.
really wrote:
Jesus was the son of God in mortal form according to your book, for some reason God supposedly picked that time in history to reveal his son to the world despite man being around for as long as he had. He for some reason decided to pick a Jew to be the mother of the son of God which Catholics for some reason worship. God supposedly picked the middle east to be the birth place of his son, yeah those people dont have a history of extremist God worshiping and inventing stories to brutally rule their people.
Can God do as He pleases? Of course.
really wrote:
Lets look at the Jews for a minute. I bet you are one of those that go around and shout how important it is to stand by Israel today but you fail to even see the fact they reject Jesus as their savior and are repulsed by the idea that Christians see him as God almighty. One minute you people call Jesus the son of God but inexplicably he is now God himself. How does one go from being the son to the father simply by means of death. By all means your kind should hate the Jews just like the Muslims but you invent a reason not to by saying they are the chosen people, I guess you are afraid to hate Jesus's people for fear of hell. If you stop and look at the logic behind the story and you had half an ounce of sense you would see the fallacy in it but you cant because you are worshiping out of fear not love.
Your belief in Hell is not required for your residency therein. Yes, I fear God. Fool's don't.

Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
really

Lenoir, NC

#651 Aug 22, 2014
God has no earthy name other than God which even that name is placed by humans. Its the tendency of man to place names or labels on things. God is everywhere. he is omnipresent. Religion attempts to make him a mortal presence with the story of Jesus. In short, my God is your God whether you like it or not lol but you can pretend to be 5 years old and ask over and over. It only reinforces the notion you're too simple minded to comprehend.

No one wrote my "fairly tale", it simply came to be using common sense and observing the world around me with an open mind and most importantly spending time talking to God in his natural environment. I use the mind God gave me to question things, he gave it to you for a reason. Man wrote your fairy tale.

You can say you dont worship the bible but in fact you do. You equate it to the word of God when in fact it is the word of men. You worship Jesus, a mortal man. You justify it by magically combining Jesus with God. Jesus was in fact born of a mortal woman and by your own book born into sin yet the betrayal of man and his death somehow absolved that and all the people to follow as long as they believe. How convenient. Do you honestly think a complex force such as God would make it so simple or place such human sounding requirements on his love?

God can and does as he pleases. He doesn't however do things so convenient to fit in with a mortal story line. Its funny that in this day and time we know so little about his universe of the world he created yet over 2000 years ago all his secrets to his world was unlocked lmao.

It seems rather out of place dont you think to love someone yet throw them into a burning lake of fire. That is something that is typical of man though. Submit or face pain and death. I enjoy life knowing that I dont have to fear God yet he loves me and is there to guide me when I call on him. I live without the urge to kill anyone based on what they believe or to cast in judgement their eternal resting place. Like you for example, I have no ill will towards you and in fact have no idea of your final living arrangements, I am not God and therefore not my place. I do enjoy watching you try to pick me apart in futility when all you can use is scripture written by a corrupt King in Europe, aka King James if you didn't know. Feel free to answer any question posed to you in this thread that you have yet to answer. On second thought it would just be an answer based on scripture that you can not elaborate on without falling back on.

Location hidden

#652 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
God has no earthy name other than God which even that name is placed by humans. Its the tendency of man to place names or labels on things. God is everywhere. he is omnipresent. Religion attempts to make him a mortal presence with the story of Jesus. In short, my God is your God whether you like it or not lol but you can pretend to be 5 years old and ask over and over. It only reinforces the notion you're too simple minded to comprehend.
No one wrote my "fairly tale", it simply came to be using common sense and observing the world around me with an open mind and most importantly spending time talking to God in his natural environment. I use the mind God gave me to question things, he gave it to you for a reason. Man wrote your fairy tale.
You can say you dont worship the bible but in fact you do. You equate it to the word of God when in fact it is the word of men. You worship Jesus, a mortal man. You justify it by magically combining Jesus with God. Jesus was in fact born of a mortal woman and by your own book born into sin yet the betrayal of man and his death somehow absolved that and all the people to follow as long as they believe. How convenient. Do you honestly think a complex force such as God would make it so simple or place such human sounding requirements on his love?
God can and does as he pleases. He doesn't however do things so convenient to fit in with a mortal story line. Its funny that in this day and time we know so little about his universe of the world he created yet over 2000 years ago all his secrets to his world was unlocked lmao.
It seems rather out of place dont you think to love someone yet throw them into a burning lake of fire. That is something that is typical of man though. Submit or face pain and death. I enjoy life knowing that I dont have to fear God yet he loves me and is there to guide me when I call on him. I live without the urge to kill anyone based on what they believe or to cast in judgement their eternal resting place. Like you for example, I have no ill will towards you and in fact have no idea of your final living arrangements, I am not God and therefore not my place. I do enjoy watching you try to pick me apart in futility when all you can use is scripture written by a corrupt King in Europe, aka King James if you didn't know. Feel free to answer any question posed to you in this thread that you have yet to answer. On second thought it would just be an answer based on scripture that you can not elaborate on without falling back on.
That's what I said. You make up your god to please you. YOU are your god. Jesus said you're DAMNED. I believe Him. The Devil is leading you to Hell.

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
really

Lenoir, NC

#653 Aug 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I said. You make up your god to please you. YOU are your god. Jesus said you're DAMNED. I believe Him. The Devil is leading you to Hell.
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Nice way to keep evading questions but facts are what they are even if it makes you feel hollow inside. I didn't have to make up God which is also your God. He was there from the beginning. Your mortal idol of Jesus was the Johnny come lately, just like Muhammad. Pretty hard for Jesus to be God when God was there for infinity of years before but hey if it makes you feel good, go for it.

Location hidden

#654 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>Nice way to keep evading questions but facts are what they are even if it makes you feel hollow inside. I didn't have to make up God which is also your God. He was there from the beginning. Your mortal idol of Jesus was the Johnny come lately, just like Muhammad. Pretty hard for Jesus to be God when God was there for infinity of years before but hey if it makes you feel good, go for it.
Your God doesn't have a book to follow? Of course not. You make it up as you go.
really

Lenoir, NC

#655 Aug 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God doesn't have a book to follow? Of course not. You make it up as you go.
That should be enough to prove that your religion is a false religion perpetrated by man to control other men. Who needs a book? If you had a secure relationship with God then you know right from wrong and you know what he expects out of you. Rules and regulations although they have their place have no place in guiding your spirituality. Rule books are exclusively a man made idea. If you cant look in your own self and see the right way to live, if you cant talk to God without the need of someone else in between or a book to give you the proper terms then you are a sheep. If God had intended for you to think as such he would have in fact made you a sheep to graze in a field with no other decisions to make. I dont have to make it up as I go. I dont change it to suit my own needs. I dont have vaguely worded books that can be interpreted to fit things as I see fit. There is only right and wrong.

Location hidden

#656 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>That should be enough to prove that your religion is a false religion perpetrated by man to control other men. Who needs a book? If you had a secure relationship with God then you know right from wrong and you know what he expects out of you. Rules and regulations although they have their place have no place in guiding your spirituality. Rule books are exclusively a man made idea. If you cant look in your own self and see the right way to live, if you cant talk to God without the need of someone else in between or a book to give you the proper terms then you are a sheep. If God had intended for you to think as such he would have in fact made you a sheep to graze in a field with no other decisions to make. I dont have to make it up as I go. I dont change it to suit my own needs. I dont have vaguely worded books that can be interpreted to fit things as I see fit. There is only right and wrong.
God of the Bible Who foretold the birth of Israel thousands of years beforehand is the only true God, Jesus. Guess what. Israel is back. Your belief in the eternal fire is not required for your residency therein.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

This is the terminal generation.
really

Lenoir, NC

#657 Aug 22, 2014
LOL not an original thought in your head. Enjoy that ignorant bliss and hope you come to terms with it before you grow old and see that it hasn't happened yet. Like countless other generations before you that have foretold the end. Thanks for not answering a single thing thrown at you, I was hoping for a decent debate but like most religious true believers its a wash.

Location hidden

#658 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
LOL not an original thought in your head.
You are following the Devil to Hell fire. He is the one filling your head with that nonsense.

really

Lenoir, NC

#659 Aug 22, 2014
Wouldn't it be something if Christianity and Islam were created by the devil to start wars, kill millions and millions and lead people blindly to a lake of fire. No you are safe, that couldn't possibly be the case. Just believing in God and appreciating all his wonders without persecuting anyone couldn't possibly be the answer. You certainly need to go by a book written by men and worship a mortal man who once walked the earth.

Location hidden

#660 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if Christianity and Islam were created by the devil to start wars, kill millions and millions and lead people blindly to a lake of fire. No you are safe, that couldn't possibly be the case. Just believing in God and appreciating all his wonders without persecuting anyone couldn't possibly be the answer. You certainly need to go by a book written by men and worship a mortal man who once walked the earth.
I see. Your god is a god of liars. No wonder Jesus said you're DAMNED.

Location hidden

#661 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if Christianity and Islam were created by the devil
God bless you with:

Deuteronomy 28:16-19 (NKJV)
16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your body 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thank you Jesus.
really

Lenoir, NC

#662 Aug 22, 2014
LOL its like you are five years old. You believe in witchcraft and curses. Do you turn around and go the other way when a black cat crosses the road? LMAO you are too much.
ANON

Lenoir, NC

#663 Aug 22, 2014
I cant believe the negative backlash this person is getting for telling you about something that puts your soul on the balance. You are all just a good heard of sheep. Everyone of you is already perpard for this chip. You would take it without thinking twice can realize after it's all said and done, you're fucked. "I'm going to hell to bun for eternity". Is what you would think. you really have no clue what they are doing to you. The people that are giving it to you are like you. They have souls. They wouldn't ever take that chip and never have to. They sit around using you to help them taking over Christians, killing prophets and angels, trying to build a tower of babel,( technological wise) up to the Heavens. Just see it already. Because once you take that chip you will be enlightened. You'll start to see and thing would open up to you. Just like if you were to have the holy sprit in you. Haha. You are all doomed. You're f**ked. F**k you

Location hidden

#664 Aug 23, 2014
really wrote:
LOL its like you are five years old. You believe in witchcraft and curses. Do you turn around and go the other way when a black cat crosses the road? LMAO you are too much.
Would you accept a chip in your hand or forehead?

Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-11 (NKJV)
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Forever is a long time to be STUPID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The RACE FOR 2016 43 min Victoria 3
No GOFUNDME for arrested officer. 53 min Victoria 302
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 1 hr Victor 9,297
Hillary will do anything 2 hr Waco 1909 70
Tina Cox at Caldwell hospital her husband left... 11 hr Heavy 0 9
News Topic glorifies Atheist Convention 12 hr State of Florida 20
waitress at sagebrush 18 hr Zip Tie 38
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE