Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip I...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#423 Jul 21, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text> I'd also like to state I don't consider myself an atheist nor do I consider myself to be a evolutionist ,its just that I can't justify religion its not logical ,and I've read the bible!! Before you guys start quoting me bible passages ( most people try this) ive read the book its just not logical ( as much as I'd LOVE it to be),.if god can appear to multipile people in the bible ,and Jesus can perform miracles for people to make them believe why can't we its only fair and after all the bible says god is fair right? Also if I'm to believe the old testament does this mean I have the right to kill all the :gays ,adulters ,thiefs and liers that's a lot of people and if that is no longer relevant then none of the old testemant ( though I still believe the bible can be used as a quide to live a good life ). Anyways my rants over lol, good luck justifying religion.
This is about the thing that is so rare these days.Faith.You're waiting for someone to prove the existence of the Creator with a nice scientific formula.Man's religions are one thing, GOD is another.You talk about killing gays, adulterers, thrives,etc. Why would you want to do that? Christ Himself lived among the worst people around, the most egregious sinners, did HE not? In you, there is no faith, only nothingness.The nature of MAN is to seek his Creator.People these days seek GOD,but refuse Truth and substitute sex, drugs,, careers, and money (power).
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#424 Jul 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This is about the thing that is so rare these days.Faith.You're waiting for someone to prove the existence of the Creator with a nice scientific formula.Man's religions are one thing, GOD is another.You talk about killing gays, adulterers, thrives,etc. Why would you want to do that? Christ Himself lived among the worst people around, the most egregious sinners, did HE not? In you, there is no faith, only nothingness.The nature of MAN is to seek his Creator.People these days seek GOD,but refuse Truth and substitute sex, drugs,, careers, and money (power).
who is god ? Have you looked at all religions and found reasons to discredit them ,or are you just appealing to ignorance and justify your belief with what your belief says is true ? If Paul/ Saul can have proof of god why can't we ? If we can't all have proof then it makes god unfair ,making the all men are created equal statement false meaning your bible depicts god as a lier. As for the death I mentioned earlier,the old testament says they all must die have you even read it ? I have and its says they must die , another thing god created every minute of every day he knows what will happen correct? If this is true then does it mean prayer is useless the future can't change god already said that . That's a contradiction ,read your book before you quote it.( by the way I like this debate)
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#425 Jul 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
Fulfilled in 1967.
"This generation"
Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
. So what your telling me is a very vague prediction came true 1700+ years after it was made ,well no Shit nastradamus made very vague predictions if you vague prediction proves the bible right it also proves he was a physcic if you make a vague prediction and wait long enough it comes true evantually. It's kinda like how you hear people say the bible predicted the earth is round ,well Columbus predicted the same idea ,so he must be a god as well ?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#426 Jul 25, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text>. So what your telling me is a very vague prediction came true 1700+ years after it was made ,well no Shit nastradamus made very vague predictions if you vague prediction proves the bible right it also proves he was a physcic if you make a vague prediction and wait long enough it comes true evantually. It's kinda like how you hear people say the bible predicted the earth is round ,well Columbus predicted the same idea ,so he must be a god as well ?
Israel vague? Israel is a warning to YOU!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#427 Jul 25, 2013
diduknow wrote:
Obamacare : "RFID Chip Implants" Mandatory for All by March 23, 2013.
Now , the US government is actually backing off of the "Mandatory " part Lately but , here is the thing . If you dont have the Chip installed by the time it goes mainstream Fully Mainstream Which from what i read and see it will be fully implemented in a few years , 2015 at the latest .
1). money will be Obsolete .
2). You will NOT have a way of paying for anything without the " Chip " .( food , toys , Christmas , gifts , gasoline etc etc .)
3). most insurance companies have already came out it said that anyone without the Chip will NOT be able to get any kind of Health-care once it goes mainstream .
4). You will not be able to be employed anywhere . Because over a short period of time the Government will force all companies to go to " The Chip " for Numerous reasons or face harsh penalties.
as of right now there are a lot of reasons to use the RFID Chip Implants . such as its Cheaper and a faster way to get your money and spend your money versus the old cash way . Its also safer because nobody can rob you . There are more a lot more reason's .
Here's the kicker , RFID Chip Implants ca be updated like a computer without you ever knowing .
RFID Chip Implants can track your every move and even send out info as to what you have been doing that day or that year .
RFID Chip Implants can send your private information such as Cholesterol level , sugar level or health level instantly once its up and running fully . probably before 2016 .
im not sure what i think about this .
Well those all turned out to be lies. Makes you a T-bagger.
seak and u will find

San Jose, CA

#428 Jul 29, 2013
The proof of creation is in all of our dna. Science is just as corrupted by money as anything else, but dna records show it. Our dna is 97% not from earth and 3% neanderthal. Also the samarian texts show how we started, as they knew it (from old Egypt times). Looks like we have a physical world evil creator, and a lord of ultimate realities within the unseen darkness. There are multi amounts of dimensions, all playing out around us all the time, whatever time actually is as its another creation of this evil physical ''gods'' dystrophy.
Incredible

Creston, CA

#429 Jul 31, 2013
does anyone have reference material that tells where this is written and when was it enacted into law? I see no reference to proposals, now enacted laws, nor a reference to this in any Material re "Obama care". Show me some proof. It is incredible to me as to how far people will go to spin untruths to poison this admisnisttrations effeorts in every facet. People should be held responsible for posting untruths...
Brandi

Lenoir, NC

#430 Jul 31, 2013
Can they make that chip that drug tests all these welfare deadbeats so they can't get help with taxpayer's money? And these if a parent is competent to raise their children?
just walk away

Lenoir, NC

#431 Jul 31, 2013
Incredible wrote:
does anyone have reference material that tells where this is written and when was it enacted into law? I see no reference to proposals, now enacted laws, nor a reference to this in any Material re "Obama care". Show me some proof. It is incredible to me as to how far people will go to spin untruths to poison this admisnisttrations effeorts in every facet. People should be held responsible for posting untruths...
No they dont and if you look back there are several links to the final draft of Obama care where you can search the entire document for any form of this conspiracy. When that was posted they just went to using religion and the bible as proof lol. You walked into a nut house and the best thing to do is just turn and walk away, let em think it because you will never convince them otherwise, its like arguing with a child. Who cares what they think.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#432 Jul 31, 2013
seak and u will find wrote:
The proof of creation is in all of our dna. Science is just as corrupted by money as anything else, but dna records show it. Our dna is 97% not from earth and 3% neanderthal. Also the samarian texts show how we started, as they knew it (from old Egypt times). Looks like we have a physical world evil creator, and a lord of ultimate realities within the unseen darkness. There are multi amounts of dimensions, all playing out around us all the time, whatever time actually is as its another creation of this evil physical ''gods'' dystrophy.
I tend to agree with you. The Anunnaki created us to work as slaves, to mine gold. Explains a lot to why we don't really fit in with the rest of earth's critters.
waco 1909

Athens, AL

#433 Aug 1, 2013
And the Pope is a Fudgepacker.
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#434 Aug 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel vague? Israel is a warning to YOU!
. This statement proves me wrong how ? It only states that you beliefs must be true and its a warning? Not even a logical argument.
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#435 Aug 2, 2013
seak and u will find wrote:
I find this very Intresting,mind posting your links as to where you found this material ,to confirm its not made up?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#436 Aug 2, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text>. This statement proves me wrong how ? It only states that you beliefs must be true and its a warning? Not even a logical argument.
The rebirth of Israel marks the terminal generation. This generation.
Some living in 1967 will witness the return of Jesus.
Topicksicide

United States

#437 Aug 2, 2013
jesus friggin' christ on a stick, you people are stupid.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#438 Aug 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The rebirth of Israel marks the terminal generation. This generation.
Some living in 1967 will witness the return of Jesus.
. Were past 1967 ,you must really be dense go outside .your " proof" is nothing more than opnions whichbecause you think there real must be real?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#439 Aug 2, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text>. Were past 1967 ,you must really be dense go outside .your " proof" is nothing more than opnions whichbecause you think there real must be real?
Or you?

Some of that generation are still living. Some living in 1967 will NEVER die.
buzz off

Lenoir, NC

#440 Aug 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you?
1948 is when Israel was reformed like it matters in the first place. If you were born in 1967 and trying to include yourself then too bad. Just like most Christians, self serving and always trying to predict the future.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#441 Aug 2, 2013
buzz off wrote:
<quoted text>1948 is when Israel was reformed like it matters in the first place. If you were born in 1967 and trying to include yourself then too bad. Just like most Christians, self serving and always trying to predict the future.
The 'times of the Gentiles' was fulfilled in 1967. Israel took total control of Jerusalem. This is the terminal generation.

"On 27 June 1967, a few weeks after the war ended, Israel extended its law and jurisdiction to East Jerusalem and some surrounding area, incorporating it into the Jerusalem Municipality."

"Following the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel extended its jurisdiction and administration over East Jerusalem, establishing new municipal borders. In July 1980, Israel passed the Jerusalem Law as part of the country's Basic Law. The law declared Jerusalem the unified capital of Israel,[233] de facto annexing it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

“this generation”

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#442 Aug 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you?
. Your opnions make no sense ,if your gonna make an arguement at least make sentences that make sense. You sound like you make a lot of assumptions and assume there right because you said so let me guess ,god exist because the bible says so,your right because you say your right ,and evolution or any other type of belief is wrong because your pastor says so. Sound about right? That's illogical thinking my friend ,and they teach logical thinking in highschool ,so what does this say about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victoria and Waco, Whoes Weiner is Smaller? 11 min waco1909 9
"Hey Partners" Gay Bars 20 min waco1909 3
Heil Mein Furor TRUMP! 24 min waco1909 7
Stock Market Did Better Under Obama.... 1 hr Victoria 12
HaHaHa! I'm The MILKMAID! 3 hr waco1909 4
Waco and Victoria Licked My 3 Testes! 3 hr waco1909 6
IT BEGINS: Indictment Handed Down In Russian Co... 3 hr Isitwacooguin 64

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance