Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip I...
Gods coming back

Sikeston, MO

#402 Apr 1, 2013
here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is it to you what anyone believes, stfu and crawl back under your rock. You tell me where the hell in the bible it mentions any of this. You can relate revelations to any point in man kinds history just like most of the stories there.
. Your so foolish your gonna be the one in hell screaming for all eternty burning and wishing you didn't go against Gods word or be so hateful to Gods people!
chinacomingdownt own

Lenoir, NC

#403 Apr 1, 2013
Gods coming back wrote:
<quoted text>. Your so foolish your gonna be the one in hell screaming for all eternty burning and wishing you didn't go against Gods word or be so hateful to Gods people!
Remember the strong delusion that will come on people who love iniquity? It's in the Bible, and we're living right in the middle of it today.

The blind are choosing to be blind. They mock and curse our Lord. Give them the gospel and if they refuse it, dust your feet and move on. For every person that rejects, the potential is there for someone who will accept.
unknown

Ashburn, VA

#404 Jun 13, 2013
This article is nothing new the bible mentions it
look at this

Philadelphia, PA

#405 Jun 24, 2013
I'm being attacked right now instead of help its hurt and they hurt you every day.. rs chip
Ape Man

Lenoir, NC

#406 Jun 24, 2013
non paranoid wrote:
<quoted text>Then why the hell would they try some elaborate sci fi worthy plan that people would resist like the BS story proposed by the OP. Turn your damn cell phone off or dont carry one when you are up to no good and problem solved, you must be up to no good if you are worried about it. I'll just keep on living my life as I have nothing to hide, I'll wave at the drones, say hi to the FBI in my texts and phone calls, I could really care less.
I agree. Bring it on! Better for me than security cameras and pit bull dogs. I good Ape Man.
wanker

Lenoir, NC

#407 Jun 24, 2013
Smell my finger..........

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#408 Jun 24, 2013
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>Which is it soon or now.
Soon. This is the terminal generation.

"this generation"

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
no one will know

Lenoir, NC

#409 Jun 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon. This is the terminal generation.
"this generation"
Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
So basically all though every single generation before this (since the bible was penned) has said the same thing... this is going to be the one finally, interesting.

Your passage from Luke never made any sense to begin with as he basically is saying that his own generation should have been the final one not to mention all those things that he is speaking of have happened over and over many times throughout history. Do you honestly think Luke is referencing this generation today?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#410 Jun 24, 2013
no one will know wrote:
<quoted text>So basically all though every single generation before this (since the bible was penned) has said the same thing... this is going to be the one finally, interesting.
Your passage from Luke never made any sense to begin with as he basically is saying that his own generation should have been the final one not to mention all those things that he is speaking of have happened over and over many times throughout history. Do you honestly think Luke is referencing this generation today?
This is the ONLY generation since the prophecy that Israel was reborn. This is the terminal generation.

"this generation"

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
Ape Man

Lenoir, NC

#411 Jun 25, 2013
SERIOUSLY wrote:
First of all, I voted for Obama and I would again if it were an option. If you'd stop believing every conspiracy theorist that comes your way, and start looking at the FACTS, you might just be able to see how much Obama has done for our country. Listen to the experts who can legitimately prove he saved us from the depression we were quickly spiraling towards and put down the tabloid magazines where on the next page is the 200lb house cat (physically impossible). As for the RFID chip, No it is not happening or coming soon or in the bill that didn't pass, anyone who thinks it is, needs some insurance to go see a shrink. If it were a possibility, I honestly don't know how I'd feel about it...I like my privacy but at the same time, crime would be down exponentially, the police could track who was there at the time of the murder, where the bank robbers are, No one would have to wonder where their loved one is, in a missing person case, etc. As for the mandatory DNA tests bring it, unless you have something to hide. While we are at it, lets throw in a yearly CBC (complete Blood Count) at all check ups/ physicals so we can catch diseases earlier on and prevent more deaths. You may call it New World Order but I call it assurance. And unfortunately none of these things are happening
The only crooks are the ones that oppose this idea. It would make life better for the good people. The same type were against security cameras when they first came out.
You stanky fanger

Lenoir, NC

#412 Jun 25, 2013
wanker wrote:
Smell my finger..........
You been playing with yo'self? Take a bath, real soon.,
LOL

Lenoir, NC

#413 Jul 6, 2013
I'm not surprised
end times

Erie, PA

#414 Jul 14, 2013
Just be ready to stand up and figh for your rights. Most of all know that this a sign of end times. We must be ready when Jesus comes and in meantime stand up for his namesake. We have all been conditioned from the cradle and will accept anything the government dishes out. We always find away to justify, to make it right when we know better in our hearts and mind. I guess Irs just easier to just conform.some States have already began receiving the chips...in the States research. GEORGIA they speaking against in. Some school districts are demanding chips in the children's id badges.without it they CAN'T receive their lunch library books...NOTHKNG! One family speaks up and is fighting against it. Hes been interviewed on several stations. Organizations are backing him. That us what we must do together. Strength comes in numbers.
dats a fact jack

Waynesville, NC

#415 Jul 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the ONLY generation since the prophecy that Israel was reborn. This is the terminal generation.
"this generation"
Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
I,m sorry all these people are attacking you for believing in GODS word.but what you say is true.keep speading the GOSPEL.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#416 Jul 15, 2013
dats a fact jack wrote:
<quoted text>I,m sorry all these people are attacking you for believing in GODS word.but what you say is true.keep speading the GOSPEL.
Thank you!
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#417 Jul 19, 2013
dats a fact jack wrote:
<quoted text>I,m sorry all these people are attacking you for believing in GODS word.but what you say is true.keep speading the GOSPEL.
. You people frustrate me ,not only are you ignorant to any other theories you also believe were all morons ( I'm not speaking to you directly your just the first one I quoted ) What exactly makes your book real? Im gonna give you a few of your examples followed by logical fallacy and some common sense disproving you .:The bible says it and the bibles always right its been around so long ( appealing to authority ,circular argument ,assumption),its gods word ( appealing to authority ) gods real so the bible's right ( circular argument ,assumption), evolutions unrealistic ( so is a virgin being pregnant ),what about all the miracles ( you assume there miracles ,but god never heals something like a severed limb, or inability to walk ), preachers are experts the bible and they say its right ( appealing to authority).point is to all of you please listen to all theories ,and don't just claim your right ,we would all really appreciate it .

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#418 Jul 19, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text>. You people frustrate me ,not only are you ignorant to any other theories you also believe were all morons ( I'm not speaking to you directly your just the first one I quoted ) What exactly makes your book real? Im gonna give you a few of your examples followed by logical fallacy and some common sense disproving you .:The bible says it and the bibles always right its been around so long ( appealing to authority ,circular argument ,assumption),its gods word ( appealing to authority ) gods real so the bible's right ( circular argument ,assumption), evolutions unrealistic ( so is a virgin being pregnant ),what about all the miracles ( you assume there miracles ,but god never heals something like a severed limb, or inability to walk ), preachers are experts the bible and they say its right ( appealing to authority).point is to all of you please listen to all theories ,and don't just claim your right ,we would all really appreciate it .
The Bible is PROVEN! This is the terminal generation.
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#419 Jul 19, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text>. You people frustrate me ,not only are you ignorant to any other theories you also believe were all morons ( I'm not speaking to you directly your just the first one I quoted ) What exactly makes your book real? Im gonna give you a few of your examples followed by logical fallacy and some common sense disproving you .:The bible says it and the bibles always right its been around so long ( appealing to authority ,circular argument ,assumption),its gods word ( appealing to authority ) gods real so the bible's right ( circular argument ,assumption), evolutions unrealistic ( so is a virgin being pregnant ),what about all the miracles ( you assume there miracles ,but god never heals something like a severed limb, or inability to walk ), preachers are experts the bible and they say its right ( appealing to authority).point is to all of you please listen to all theories ,and don't just claim your right ,we would all really appreciate it .
I'd also like to state I don't consider myself an atheist nor do I consider myself to be a evolutionist ,its just that I can't justify religion its not logical ,and I've read the bible!! Before you guys start quoting me bible passages ( most people try this) ive read the book its just not logical ( as much as I'd LOVE it to be),.if god can appear to multipile people in the bible ,and Jesus can perform miracles for people to make them believe why can't we its only fair and after all the bible says god is fair right? Also if I'm to believe the old testament does this mean I have the right to kill all the :gays ,adulters ,thiefs and liers that's a lot of people and if that is no longer relevant then none of the old testemant ( though I still believe the bible can be used as a quide to live a good life ). Anyways my rants over lol, good luck justifying religion.
Mandrinnd

Staunton, IL

#420 Jul 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is PROVEN! This is the terminal generation.
. Alright then ,fair enough you can make a claim ,now give me your proof in a step by step process followed by your reasons proving each step ( and please don't Give me links to sites that are " Christian sites " that's called biased opnion ,and still proves you wrong).

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#421 Jul 21, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text>. Alright then ,fair enough you can make a claim ,now give me your proof in a step by step process followed by your reasons proving each step ( and please don't Give me links to sites that are " Christian sites " that's called biased opnion ,and still proves you wrong).
Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Fulfilled in 1967.

"This generation"

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Booms at 4am? 11 min Micheal1235 1
does anyone not care about whats going on at st... 4 hr Dangalang 4
guinea pig 6 hr old patient 1
News Morganton Development Readies for Customers 20 hr Disappointed 2
Completely nude sunbathing chick 23 hr olde-timey procto... 3
does anyone know caroline turbyfill Sun Danielle828 3
please report all foodstamp fraud. Sat billy 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages