Amanda wilson

Newark, OH

#339 Feb 11, 2013
diduknow wrote:
I think you people need to Read the bill!
It is publicly available.
There will be a national registry for all implanted devices e.g. pace makers, bone conduction hearing aids and RFID Chips .
Money will be a thing of the past .
Either you get the chip or you will not be able to pay bills or receive moneys .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V8PJpjkH780XX&list=FLjpiK yXaLvqA5npo_w14fbA&index=1 &feature=plpp_video
first off its a mark of the beast and if you take that chip you are damned to eternal he'll.. That's just a way for the government to screw every American citizen. Read the bible people don't fall for this crap be smart, why do you want something in your body our crooked government came up with think about it people seriously.. Better start praying now and ask God for forgiveness for your sins.. He's coming back and will stop all this crap with this chip
what

Lenoir, NC

#340 Feb 11, 2013
Amanda wilson wrote:
<quoted text> first off its a mark of the beast and if you take that chip you are damned to eternal he'll.. That's just a way for the government to screw every American citizen. Read the bible people don't fall for this crap be smart, why do you want something in your body our crooked government came up with think about it people seriously.. Better start praying now and ask God for forgiveness for your sins.. He's coming back and will stop all this crap with this chip
CAN YOU EFFIN READ AT ALL. How do you make it through the day at all.
dumb

Castroville, TX

#341 Feb 11, 2013
calm down wrote:
<quoted text>You can turn all GPS tracking on your phone off in settings, you can even turn the locator for all calls off except for when dialing 911. Foursquare like any app is an app you have to download and set up, if you do it's on you.
Just a bunch of paranoid bull. Phones dont just allow anyone to track you unless you are the one that sets it up that way.
u really think that turning off the gps on ur phone u cant be tracked. as long as ur battery is in and is on u can be tracked
Justsaying

Fayetteville, NC

#342 Feb 11, 2013
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
u really think that turning off the gps on ur phone u cant be tracked. as long as ur battery is in and is on u can be tracked
You don't even need a battery in your phone . cell Phones now days comes with a separate tiny battery that runs for years and years just to support the tracker chip . thats the way it works now .
oh really

Lenoir, NC

#343 Feb 11, 2013
Yes cell phones can be tracked and what is your point. Dont want to be tracked then dont carry a smart phone or better yet if you are up to something dont carry a cell phone at all. I can't really see how it would matter unless you were trying to hide something but either way it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a way around it.

It also takes a warrant to get cell phones companies to disclose your gps and or tower ping locations, it's been used countless times to find kidnapped people and to locate killers, trace the route of a killer to prove they were in the area of a murder.
Ruthie Smith

Garland, NC

#344 Feb 12, 2013
This will not happen to me or my family. I will move to a different Country first. This is truly the mark of the beast, the first mark just as it states in the Bible. If you accept this chip, you will not allowed to go to Heaven. Some people will say, I will not be able to get health care or buy groceries or even buy a car without the implanted chip, so what does one do? The answer, Fight it, millions of people who work and pay taxes fight it or move to a different Country before you are not allowed to leave. People this is real so do what you must.
bye then

Lebanon, TN

#345 Feb 12, 2013
Ruthie Smith wrote:
This will not happen to me or my family. I will move to a different Country first. This is truly the mark of the beast, the first mark just as it states in the Bible. If you accept this chip, you will not allowed to go to Heaven. Some people will say, I will not be able to get health care or buy groceries or even buy a car without the implanted chip, so what does one do? The answer, Fight it, millions of people who work and pay taxes fight it or move to a different Country before you are not allowed to leave. People this is real so do what you must.
lol yeah I am sure they will have you and the others like you in any European country... NOT, they are educated and cant stand religious freaks that cant read there, better head to a third world country but then they will probably execute you for being an American and Christian... good luck with that.
kodiak

Jefferson City, MO

#347 Feb 12, 2013
i dont have a phone my car doesnt have gps its a 91 and i refuse the rfid chip i live on a farm got goats chickens pigs and a decent garden so im set im also a metalworker and have been using trade and barter for past 9 months. lastly i run 1 wind turbine and 6 solar panels lol. except for my internet i dont exhist. for all of you that believe the govt. isnt corrupt or bad and that it has your best interrests in mind have fun with slavery. you deserve what theyre gonna do to you.

those who would sacrafice freedom for safety deserve neither freedom nor safety. benjamin franklin
Keekee

Montevallo, AL

#348 Feb 13, 2013
Lmao they are tracking you know. With your phones. Think about it
telligu

Fayetteville, NC

#349 Feb 13, 2013
Keekee wrote:
Lmao they are tracking you know. With your phones. Think about it
i dont have to think about it but a second.

I work in the technology field . i know for a fact what is going on . All these people screaming i would NEVER be tracked and all this are out of touch with reality.

its already being done and anyone with a little know how can track anyone .

The thing is this . As time goes by the government will learn how to manipulate the tracking devices so only they can see them . They will be scrambled to everyone else .

But over time bog brother will be watching all of us . Tracking what our kids ate for dinner and eventually what our brains are thinking before we ourselfs do .

Its a Scary world !
this is serious

United States

#350 Feb 14, 2013
It is so amazing how you all could think that this situation ties into the end of the world. Its just the begining, of the end. Everyone should get their minds and hearts right with GOD. Because if you don't this "obamacare" will send you straight to hell. It is not what it appears to be. It is actually something that is being used by the devil to get all of GODS people that don't know what its realy for. So BEWARE OF THAT "CHIP." If yu dnt beleive in that then im so sorry but its all true. This ia realy not a good thing.
smh

Lenoir, NC

#351 Feb 15, 2013
this is serious wrote:
It is so amazing how you all could think that this situation ties into the end of the world. Its just the begining, of the end. Everyone should get their minds and hearts right with GOD. Because if you don't this "obamacare" will send you straight to hell. It is not what it appears to be. It is actually something that is being used by the devil to get all of GODS people that don't know what its realy for. So BEWARE OF THAT "CHIP." If yu dnt beleive in that then im so sorry but its all true. This ia realy not a good thing.
What is scary is that people like you can vote, reproduce and drive cars on the road... now that is scary!!!!
Care704

Pompano Beach, FL

#353 Feb 18, 2013
Your Sources are quite innacurate, you are gullible beyond belief, and should be institutonalized
diduknow wrote:
Obamacare : "RFID Chip Implants" Mandatory for All by March 23, 2013.
Now , the US government is actually backing off of the "Mandatory " part Lately but , here is the thing . If you dont have the Chip installed by the time it goes mainstream Fully Mainstream Which from what i read and see it will be fully implemented in a few years , 2015 at the latest .
1). money will be Obsolete .
2). You will NOT have a way of paying for anything without the " Chip " .( food , toys , Christmas , gifts , gasoline etc etc .)
3). most insurance companies have already came out it said that anyone without the Chip will NOT be able to get any kind of Health-care once it goes mainstream .
4). You will not be able to be employed anywhere . Because over a short period of time the Government will force all companies to go to " The Chip " for Numerous reasons or face harsh penalties.
as of right now there are a lot of reasons to use the RFID Chip Implants . such as its Cheaper and a faster way to get your money and spend your money versus the old cash way . Its also safer because nobody can rob you . There are more a lot more reason's .
Here's the kicker , RFID Chip Implants ca be updated like a computer without you ever knowing .
RFID Chip Implants can track your every move and even send out info as to what you have been doing that day or that year .
RFID Chip Implants can send your private information such as Cholesterol level , sugar level or health level instantly once its up and running fully . probably before 2016 .
im not sure what i think about this .
Chewbakkah

United States

#354 Feb 18, 2013
fuzzy kitty wrote:
<quoted text>it,s a shame thats all your monkey ever gets is spanked by his owner so sad.
Mr. Monkee could possibly be appreciative of gentle petting and caresses from a suitably fetching fuzzy kitty.

here kittykittykitty...
really

Lenoir, NC

#355 Feb 18, 2013
telligu wrote:
<quoted text>i dont have to think about it but a second.

I work in the technology field . i know for a fact what is going on . All these people screaming i would NEVER be tracked and all this are out of touch with reality.

its already being done and anyone with a little know how can track anyone .

The thing is this . As time goes by the government will learn how to manipulate the tracking devices so only they can see them . They will be scrambled to everyone else .

But over time bog brother will be watching all of us . Tracking what our kids ate for dinner and eventually what our brains are thinking before we ourselfs do .

Its a Scary world !
You are right, those of us with exposure to the technology field fully grasp the potential for use and misuse of technological advances. One trend currently testing in the Asian market is the new "smart card", which basically functions as an all-in-one personal data card including banking, debit/credit, medical records, security, official ID, GPS, RFID, data access, health insurance, and more, even security swipe for your front door key, all programmed into a single chip housed in a credit card size component. What's funny is all the people that claimed they would never give into a cashless society yet many already get their pay checks, SS checks, or benefits via direct deposit now. So it is easy to say No, until there are no other options then they give in. I doubt many people have either walked away or refused a job because the company only offered direct deposit so don't ever say never.
Tracked

Boone, NC

#356 Feb 19, 2013
Here are a few tracking programs and agencies.

http://www.alternet.org/story/154931/13_ways_...
Tracked

Boone, NC

#357 Feb 19, 2013
Imagine that one day you received notice that you and your whole family must be ready to move within 48 hours. You could take only the possessions you could carry and no one would tell you when you would be permitted to return home. Sound like a bad dream? No, it's history right here in the USA, Executive Order 9066

http://library.thinkquest.org/TQ0312008/bhjic...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#358 Feb 19, 2013
Tracked wrote:
Imagine that one day you received notice that you and your whole family must be ready to move within 48 hours. You could take only the possessions you could carry and no one would tell you when you would be permitted to return home. Sound like a bad dream? No, it's history right here in the USA, Executive Order 9066
http://library.thinkquest.org/TQ0312008/bhjic...
I'm glad someone else sees eternity closing in on all of us!
omg its the end

Lenoir, NC

#359 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad someone else sees eternity closing in on all of us!
Because nothing like this has ever happened before... right? Never has a people been suspicious of their government nor has governments ever been tyrannical or oppressive... right? Speaking of the the subject, I dont think any of you know what its like to live under those type of situations. Never in history has things been so bad LMAO... never in history has man suffered so much LMAO... never in history has events cause morons to claim its biblical prophecy come true LMAO. Stop living in such a small world, your lifetime is but a grain in the sand of a massive desert of time... this too like you and I shall pass.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#360 Feb 19, 2013
omg its the end wrote:
<quoted text>Because nothing like this has ever happened before... right? Never has a people been suspicious of their government nor has governments ever been tyrannical or oppressive... right? Speaking of the the subject, I dont think any of you know what its like to live under those type of situations. Never in history has things been so bad LMAO... never in history has man suffered so much LMAO... never in history has events cause morons to claim its biblical prophecy come true LMAO. Stop living in such a small world, your lifetime is but a grain in the sand of a massive desert of time... this too like you and I shall pass.
Amen and Amen! This is the time of THE END.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOMEN POSTER's. beware of VICTOR! 14 min sarabella 74
who knows Cookie 24 min booboo 2
"Don"t Mess With Texas." 56 min sarabella 4
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 1 hr sarabella 116
News Atheists come to religious area for convention Sat State of Florida 9
News 2 wanted in theft, stripping of '66 Mustang Fri link 3
Someone explain this to me. May 1 Tranny Ann 2
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE