LLP wrote:
Mark of the beast as in bible! Could be very real people
Amen!
blow me

Lebanon, TN

#319 Feb 7, 2013
That Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you suck as an American. You're part of the problem.
No you are whats wrong in America and you can go suck a fat one you twit.
blow me

Lebanon, TN

#320 Feb 7, 2013
Themarkofthebeast wrote:
Revelations Chapter 13 verses 16-18 paraphrased all will be required to take the mark on the right hand to be able to buy or sell or die.
You people entertain me to no end.
Bite Me

Hickory, NC

#321 Feb 7, 2013
true
umm no

Toledo, OH

#322 Feb 7, 2013
Bank bail outs, how much say does the government have in these institutions now? 2nd amendment being reduced to bb guns and sling shots??? Who is going to stop the machine from rolling once it gets started??? Conspiracy or not there is something bigger going on here, too bad no one can get over bi partisan crap to do anything about it. Shame on the "educated" for turning a blind eye to everything cause it's there party who got elected
oh my

Bakersfield, CA

#323 Feb 8, 2013
ok guys just to let you all know. dont start talking untill the day comes.. when the day comes all you will be shocked
reality

United States

#324 Feb 8, 2013
History repeats itself there's always going to be someone that wants control of the world.
And that can be proven.
Some people have the power and money to do it. Not totally unrealistic.
If you think the government cares about you you're wrong. They want your "safety" (freedom)
The government doesn't tell us alot . You'd know this from research if you do it.
If you know you know. If you don't wake up.
reality

United States

#325 Feb 8, 2013
You think getting up and working for someone else is the way life is supposed to be?
ChristinaDawn

Ponchatoula, LA

#326 Feb 9, 2013
I really don't know about this chip thing and it controlling everything, and the things that it can do I think that is a big time invasion of privacy. If it can read your vitals and know personal things that you do that is like something stalking you all the time and you allowed it to happen.
Its like they know people that are not gonna go for it so there is gonna be a seperation of people that do and people that don't have the chip.
And what are they gonna do if you refuse to get the chip.
How can the say Mandatory! I don't do nothing wrong but I should have the right to decide, not be forced by my government to get it. Reading this is like reading a sci-fi movie... just before I read about this I read about a train that has shackles in it 120,000 of them the government is haveing made and what for? maybe the people that wont sign for the chip.?? I don't know but folks it's getting crazier everyday.
really

Lenoir, NC

#327 Feb 9, 2013
ChristinaDawn wrote:
I really don't know about this chip thing and it controlling everything, and the things that it can do I think that is a big time invasion of privacy. If it can read your vitals and know personal things that you do that is like something stalking you all the time and you allowed it to happen.
Its like they know people that are not gonna go for it so there is gonna be a seperation of people that do and people that don't have the chip.
How can the say Mandatory! I don't do nothing wrong but I should have the right to decide, not be forced by my government to get it. Reading this is like reading a sci-fi movie... just before I read about this I read about a train that has shackles in it 120,000 of them the government is haveing made and what for? maybe the people that wont sign for the chip.?? I don't know but folks it's getting crazier everyday.
I am like you, to me it seems like sic-fi but after changes in the past years ie: patriot act. Gittmo, drone attacks on US citizens abroad, warrantless GPS tracking, satellite surveillance (even google earth is scary), I wonder truly how far advanced technology has came. We have no clue. I remember 25 yrs ago we would have laughed at the idea of in the future we would: all carry small cell phones, have voice GPS in cars, get paid via electronic funds in place of cash/checks, have smart phones with more computing power than our old computers, be able to click internet to view satellite image of our home, or buy,sell and trade items worldwide in such volume via Internet. So I now believe anything is possible. I do not do anything I should not but as we see in this and other countries, sometimes just disagreeing with policy is enough or in some cases just being suspected is enough to justify detention without formal charges as gittmo is an example of that. I do not doubt gittmo is needed as a tool against terror but in other counties we have seen similar facilities used against their citizens
another one

Lenoir, NC

#328 Feb 9, 2013
ChristinaDawn wrote:
lol its a good thing none of that is true but then again some people cant read it for themselves when its in black and white.
really

Mauldin, SC

#329 Feb 9, 2013
another one wrote:
<quoted text>lol its a good thing none of that is true but then again some people cant read it for themselves when its in black and white.
Just as people question "chip" technology. It is already in limited use in military applications. So it does exist. A basic google search reveals much info from reputable media sources. I would not call it a biblical event personally but just a natural course of progression be it good or bad depending on your point view and how intrusive the technology is used.
I agree

Lenoir, NC

#330 Feb 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as people question "chip" technology. It is already in limited use in military applications. So it does exist. A basic google search reveals much info from reputable media sources. I would not call it a biblical event personally but just a natural course of progression be it good or bad depending on your point view and how intrusive the technology is used.
Yes it is used in limited military applications but as anyone knows you basically sign away any rights you would normally have as a civilian when you join the military, basically you belong to the government while you are serving. This technology was designed to measure the soldiers vitals in combat and locate them should they fall in combat or become a POW.

I agree in not calling it a biblical event and good for you for not falling into that hysteria. This whole debate was started over the misinterpretation of a passage in the original proposed obama care law, that version was never approved and that part was left out of the approved version that is now law.
dowhat

Fayetteville, NC

#331 Feb 10, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is used in limited military applications but as anyone knows you basically sign away any rights you would normally have as a civilian when you join the military, basically you belong to the government while you are serving. This technology was designed to measure the soldiers vitals in combat and locate them should they fall in combat or become a POW.
I agree in not calling it a biblical event and good for you for not falling into that hysteria. This whole debate was started over the misinterpretation of a passage in the original proposed obama care law, that version was never approved and that part was left out of the approved version that is now law.
" original proposed obama care law "

You Just said it! Why would it even be in there . We all know its not law now and never said it was .

we ware talking about why they are even talking about it . Why was it in the the " original proposed obama care law " in the frackin First place !?!?!
really

Lenoir, NC

#332 Feb 10, 2013
dowhat wrote:
<quoted text>" original proposed obama care law "

You Just said it! Why would it even be in there . We all know its not law now and never said it was .

we ware talking about why they are even talking about it . Why was it in the the " original proposed obama care law " in the frackin First place !?!?!
I think the reason the thread continues is due to peoples suspicious nature esp when they try tying it to biblical prophecy. I personally believe in the future chip technology will become a mainstream program as common as bar codes, gps and electronic money transfers(debit cards), which if you recall, were all supposedly tied to biblical prophecy by those that do not like changes. In my opinion if it is prophecy then it must happen to fulfill the prophecy, but personally I think it is just another step forward in a progressing world be it good or bad. It will happen eventually.
I agree

Lenoir, NC

#334 Feb 10, 2013
dowhat wrote:
<quoted text>
" original proposed obama care law "
They weren't talking about doing it, like I said it was a "MISINTERPRETATION" of something that was in the original Obama Care law, it in fact NEVER had anything in the original law about RFID chips in ANY version.

The first version had a provision to allow for class III medical monitoring devices that could be used on people with severe cardiac or blood glucose problems for example... a hell of a long way from RFID chips but you know... stupid people will be stupid.

Those class III devices had been around for years and was approved by the FDA and president Bush in 2004... do some research. Some dip sh!t rocket scientist saw this in the original Obama Care and went nuts not having a clue what a class III device was and that's how this crap gets started. Next thing you know every other know it all moron was spreading the rumor that they were gonna put RFID chips in us and the rest is history, of course now we have nit wits in churches saying it is true and it's the mark of the beast lmao.

I think the problem may be tied to education and literacy rates in this country lol. I dont trust the government but I can also do my own research and read for myself, I also have something called common sense. If they wanted to pull something underhanded it would be easy as easily as people are distracted chasing after things that dont exist.
fuzzy kitty

Morganton, NC

#335 Feb 10, 2013
Chewbakkah wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I ever spank is my monkey, and I do that on a regular and sinful schedule. I think my monkey likes it though. He burps up his appreciative offerings any time I pet him.
He's a good monkey, yes he is..
it,s a shame thats all your monkey ever gets is spanked by his owner so sad.
Our future

Lake Forest, CA

#336 Feb 10, 2013
I think things don't look so good for those wanting freedom. Yeah they track us now. As far as Americans being fat dumb and happy along with oblivious. Don't be so sure. Surprise is the best weapon. Appearing to be weak or ignorant or apathetic and yet preparing to do what needs to be done is a good thing. The number if civilians and retired military greatly out numbers active duty military. Yet they have more supplies is their advantage. I often wonder what's coming. One thing is for sure I won't take the rifd chip and I won't lower my weapon at any american
dave

Salt Lake City, UT

#337 Feb 11, 2013
its funny how people say. that will never happen when it say that in obamas new health care bill. when you get a chip in you this month. you will no what every "crazy" person was talking about
oh really

Lenoir, NC

#338 Feb 11, 2013
dave wrote:
its funny how people say. that will never happen when it say that in obamas new health care bill. when you get a chip in you this month. you will no what every "crazy" person was talking about
Show me where... show me. Put up or shut up. I guess it's no surprise you cant read after looking at that attempt at a sentence you just made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants 4 hr very oppressed 42
What is the host's name at Pancho Villa? 5 hr Scandinavian_girl 1
Justin chambers, lenoir,nc standing in the figh... 5 hr Elvis hates thieves 29
lookin for Steve! Fri Mrs Waters 2
What really happened with the BCPS resignations? Nov 19 TheTruth 1
blacks are like pitbulls. (Feb '14) Nov 18 feelbad4ubub 7
Really Morganton. (Feb '14) Nov 17 Pitbull 7
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morganton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morganton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:28 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:28PM
Winning Ugly Key for Browns' Maturation
Bleacher Report 2:50 PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?