truth matters

Santa Ana, CA

#298 Feb 2, 2013
The fact that someone can force you to do something you don't want to is wrong. It all seems so out there... Right... But what if it not out there??? What if the setup is getting people to believe its no big deal... No one should have that kind of control over us.... Every wonder why phones come with apps that can be deleted...they say its because it so the phone can work correctly, but is that the real reason....just something to think about...
proved YOU wrong again

Lenoir, NC

#299 Feb 2, 2013
Proved you wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you haven't read the ENTIRE bill.
Start reading before you make your self look even more stupid!
Maybe you need to go back and read THE RIGHT MOST RECENT ONE so you dont make your self look stupid, oh wait too late moron. That's the problem with you tin foil hat retards, you see some BS on a tin foil hat website and take it for the truth without doing your own research then you call someone stupid when in fact you are the stupid one... guess that makes you double stupid. Shall I post you the correct link to the currently accepted bill that is law... I mean considering you probably dont have the motor skills to scroll up and find where it is posted MULTIPLE times in this thread.

Have a nice day ;)
truth matters

Santa Ana, CA

#300 Feb 2, 2013
To all Christians...don't be frustrated if people mock what the bible says...the truth is people done really care... And u can't make them... Not saying u should stop talking about what the bible says...just saying it may not be received and the only thing u can do is be ready yourself... As far as enforcing the laws... Some people will some won't, but people didn't think flying was possible but we do it everyday, people didn't think a lot of thing were possible but it is... People don't be so quick to believe or not believe... Find out for sure...as much as u can.
truth matters

Santa Ana, CA

#301 Feb 2, 2013
Well, I guess will see... One way or another...
really

Lenoir, NC

#302 Feb 2, 2013
truth matters wrote:
The fact that someone can force you to do something you don't want to is wrong. It all seems so out there... Right... But what if it not out there??? What if the setup is getting people to believe its no big deal... No one should have that kind of control over us.... Every wonder why phones come with apps that can be deleted...they say its because it so the phone can work correctly, but is that the real reason....just something to think about...
Good observation..A few years ago my cell carrier would not renew contract on my existing phone because the phone I had for years did not have GPS capabilities which is now required. Just as now any internet searches or activity is related back to your IP address for "marketing" purposes supposedly.
ok now what

Lenoir, NC

#303 Feb 2, 2013
truth matters wrote:
To all Christians...don't be frustrated if people mock what the bible says...the truth is people done really care... And u can't make them... Not saying u should stop talking about what the bible says...just saying it may not be received and the only thing u can do is be ready yourself... As far as enforcing the laws... Some people will some won't, but people didn't think flying was possible but we do it everyday, people didn't think a lot of thing were possible but it is... People don't be so quick to believe or not believe... Find out for sure...as much as u can.
What does any of this have to do with religion? Why does everything have to turn into a religious discussion? If you want to believe everything is a conspiracy or the end of the world then good for you but I can point out thousands of time in history people have said the same thing. When it happens you will know it but until then keep your faith and live your life to the fullest. I dont see how you could be doing that if you are afraid the end is right around the corner constantly. That is what kills me about religion, it constantly spreads fear and suspicion among the masses.

Lets say you are right for a moment, what do you intend to do about it... nothing as there is nothing you can do but die. If you have lived according to your bible then you have nothing to fear so why go around yelling about it all the time. All I see in people talking about it all the time is people who really doubt their own faith and are looking for others to comfort them and tell them they are right.
Answers Right Here

United States

#304 Feb 2, 2013
oooooeeeeeeeoooooooeeeeeeooooo oo

mind beams....static... snap..crackle...pop...

Idiots live on this planet.
Let us vaporize it, said the intelligent aliens.

Done deal. Dead,

Too stupid to be allowed to live.
That's us, thanks to most of you.

oooooooeeeeeeeeeooooooooeeeeee ooooo
nobody

Morganton, NC

#305 Feb 3, 2013
frise913 wrote:
<quoted text>
144,000 are leaving with Christ. The rest of us stay.
You my friend have entered a battle of whitts unarmed.Read the whole bible.Who so ever call,s upon the name of LORD shall be saved.
reallysaysit

Benton, AR

#306 Feb 3, 2013
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Revelation 13:16-18 NKJV)
see

Lenoir, NC

#307 Feb 3, 2013
Well that pretty much proves it isn't the mark of the beast, everyone cant have the number 666 now can they. I am pretty sure they were talking about some sort of stamp like a tattoo with just the numbers 666 and that only.
ivereadit

Fayetteville, NC

#308 Feb 3, 2013
see wrote:
Well that pretty much proves it isn't the mark of the beast, everyone cant have the number 666 now can they. I am pretty sure they were talking about some sort of stamp like a tattoo with just the numbers 666 and that only.
No , you need to read the bible .its plain as day .
Answers Right Here

United States

#309 Feb 3, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend have entered a battle of whitts unarmed.Read the whole bible.Who so ever call,s upon the name of LORD shall be saved.
In a battle of "whitts" I'm afraid the only weapon you will be weilding is your dumbstick that you flagellate your kin with on a regular basis.
see

Lenoir, NC

#310 Feb 3, 2013
ivereadit wrote:
<quoted text>
No , you need to read the bible .its plain as day .
So it talks of RFID chips in the bible, must have missed that part or either you are like most that turn any everyday situation into a prophecy from the lord himself. Say why didn't the other million times someone said it was the end come true.
nobody

Morganton, NC

#311 Feb 4, 2013
Answers Right Here wrote:
<quoted text>
In a battle of "whitts" I'm afraid the only weapon you will be weilding is your dumbstick that you flagellate your kin with on a regular basis.
so you know some big words.i do not hit nor whip anyone in my family.how about you?
LLP

Desoto, TX

#312 Feb 6, 2013
Mark of the beast as in bible! Could be very real people
nobody

Morganton, NC

#313 Feb 6, 2013
LLP wrote:
Mark of the beast as in bible! Could be very real people
thank you
Themarkofthebeas t

Walnut Creek, CA

#314 Feb 6, 2013
Revelations Chapter 13 verses 16-18 paraphrased all will be required to take the mark on the right hand to be able to buy or sell or die.
That Guy

Danielson, CT

#315 Feb 6, 2013
non paranoid wrote:
<quoted text>Then why the hell would they try some elaborate sci fi worthy plan that people would resist like the BS story proposed by the OP. Turn your damn cell phone off or dont carry one when you are up to no good and problem solved, you must be up to no good if you are worried about it. I'll just keep on living my life as I have nothing to hide, I'll wave at the drones, say hi to the FBI in my texts and phone calls, I could really care less.
And that's why you suck as an American. You're part of the problem.
ohmylord

Angier, NC

#316 Feb 6, 2013
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHA,,, To many people listening to the idiot rush limbaugh! BAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, I cant believe people are actually stupid enough to believe anything Rush says! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Chewbakkah

United States

#317 Feb 6, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>so you know some big words.i do not hit nor whip anyone in my family.how about you?
The only thing I ever spank is my monkey, and I do that on a regular and sinful schedule. I think my monkey likes it though. He burps up his appreciative offerings any time I pet him.
He's a good monkey, yes he is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people secretly text a married man? 3 hr Pink9967 2
snitches (Dec '11) 8 hr look me up doc bi... 33
Wyatt named interim manager 13 hr Ace Davis 1
What happened to Twin Circle ? (Jan '13) Oct 16 Rhonda 7
2 women face drug charges in Caldwell (Nov '13) Oct 10 9 inches 45
Shooting Suspect Sought (Jul '10) Oct 9 eric summers 8
The City of Morganton "Picks and Chooses" which... Oct 2 SledgeHammer 5
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton Jobs