wakeup

Norwood, MA

#215 Dec 28, 2012
learn to read

Lebanon, TN

#216 Dec 28, 2012
wakeup wrote:
Hey stupid I dont suppose you read past the title did you and I bet you didn't do any research before hand on this. First off is this a recommendation for the FDA on the research and development of a class II device, not a bill or law declaring it shall be done. Second off is this is discussed in this thread already and you want to know what is funny... Bush was the one who approved this back in 2004, yes that's right 2004, had you bothered to look at the date on this document you would have seen that. Third is the fact that it was stricken by the Obama administration from the final version of Obama Care, yeah that's right Obama took it out. The final point is that a class II device as it explains is used for storing a number that corresponds with information in a computer data base about the patient, it didn't even have the info stored in it, just a number that could be scanned but it's neither here nor there because it doesn't exist now.
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#218 Dec 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Chips are not going to be the future
READREGARDINGRCI D

Birmingham, AL

#219 Dec 28, 2012
mary

Terre Haute, IN

#220 Dec 30, 2012
I WOULD NOT BE LAUGHING ITS JUST ANOTHER THING THAT HAS TO COME TO PASS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ROMAN 10:9,10 CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE lORD jESUS cHRIST AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT HE WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD AND YOU WILL BE SAVED! DO THIS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
OMG

Lenoir, NC

#221 Dec 30, 2012
mary wrote:
I WOULD NOT BE LAUGHING ITS JUST ANOTHER THING THAT HAS TO COME TO PASS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ROMAN 10:9,10 CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE lORD jESUS cHRIST AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT HE WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD AND YOU WILL BE SAVED! DO THIS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Really? Really? Can you not friggin read? How can some people be so damn ignorant. There is enough overwhelming proof in this thread to show you bone headed retards but you refuse to even read. I guess unless its in the damn bible it isn't so, well RFID, Obama or even the USA isn't in the bible so now what morons. Friggin Dinosaurs weren't in the bible but we know they were here. You people need to become extinct like they did and the rest of us will swear you didn't exist as well.
Randy

United States

#222 Jan 2, 2013
It's also about getting taxes to pay for that healthcare and all the other government bills stopping people from getting paid under the table.
1nurse2

Athens, TN

#223 Jan 3, 2013
diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think for one second that the US Government has no future intentions of tracking all American Citizens then you are dead wrong .
The Can right now if they needed to , with or without the chip .
I think they've been tracking us for years, in ways that would boggle our minds. I truly believe we will one day be tracked by this type device or a simiar one. I just say, God help us all!
i doubt it

Lenoir, NC

#224 Jan 3, 2013
1nurse2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they've been tracking us for years, in ways that would boggle our minds. I truly believe we will one day be tracked by this type device or a simiar one. I just say, God help us all!
If that's the case why does it take years if ever to find murderers and bank robbers, people with warrants etc etc. Other than the reasons I just listed, what good does it do the Government to track anyone anytime. They seem to have bigger fish to fry not to mention it seems like they would need an army of people to even maintain a system like that, an army of people that probably wouldn't all go along with it or keep their mouths shut. The logic to these things never add up.
finck1986_gmail

Columbus, OH

#225 Jan 3, 2013
I agree that we never know what the government is up to. the fact that the job of the government is to essentially control its people leads me to believe that this idea is not entirely false. i also believe that our ignorance and denial of these events are also part of the scheme.
As for the tracking gps signals,
I am an employee at a local cell phone store.
part of my job is repairing cellular devices and tablets.
Let me warn you that even with your battery turned off and gps turned off in the setting i can ping the card that activates your phone from my computer in my own home not connected to the company database. Actually i can find it from any device with internet connection.
do you really trust a "company" that places its own financial gain above the people that put them into office?
Eejits

Lenoir, NC

#226 Jan 3, 2013
YouIdiots wrote:
Yeah it gonna be inserted into that empty cavity you call a skull. People are so gullible. P.S. look out for the helicopter tossing out sour patch kids
LOL! You have all these morons pegged! Bravo!
Eejits

Lenoir, NC

#227 Jan 3, 2013
Of course this thread has to dredge up the miserable bible thumpers. go back in to your caves where you belong. You all did not evolve properly like the rest of humanity.
Disappointed

Williston, ND

#228 Jan 6, 2013
You people really disappoint me with how ur so eager to criticize someone for stating the facts. You all really have no clue how bad this rfid chip is . Do yourself and your families a favor and educate yourself not only about the chip but about what the future with it will be like. It's a chip they will put in your hand and in the bible that's the mark of the beast. They will have to kill me before I get that.
correct

Fayetteville, NC

#229 Jan 6, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
You people really disappoint me with how ur so eager to criticize someone for stating the facts. You all really have no clue how bad this rfid chip is . Do yourself and your families a favor and educate yourself not only about the chip but about what the future with it will be like. It's a chip they will put in your hand and in the bible that's the mark of the beast. They will have to kill me before I get that.
These Imbeciles will never figure it out . i hate to put it like that but they ain't gonna believe it till they are standing in line with there family for hours and get refused food as their children weep for a cup of water .

They will get the rfid chip then . its all coming and its part of a bigger plan . much bigger then anyone can comprehend .
Pinko

United States

#230 Jan 6, 2013
correct wrote:
<quoted text>
These Imbeciles will never figure it out . much bigger then anyone can comprehend .
I believe you wrote the book on the "inability to comprehend."

You can go back to watching your Glenn Beck/Rush Limpball birther marathon now.
correct

Fayetteville, NC

#231 Jan 6, 2013
Pinko wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you wrote the book on the "inability to comprehend."
You can go back to watching your Glenn Beck/Rush Limpball birther marathon now.
i wish it was that easy pal . you know what they say , ignorance is bliss . i would really like to meet some of you for coffee one day or something . have a real talk about what i think , a debate over coffee sounds good . Thing is i have proof and you guys tend to go on hearsay and rumorss. the rfid chip is real and we can prove that .
Pinko

United States

#232 Jan 6, 2013
Then post it, dipdog.
correct

Fayetteville, NC

#233 Jan 6, 2013
Pinko wrote:
Then post it, dipdog.
Just one of a million examples ,

try again

Lenoir, NC

#234 Jan 6, 2013
Sorry Youtube BS wont cut it moron. PROVE IT or stfu.

Since: Jan 13

Portland, OR

#235 Jan 8, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text> its all in the bible ! i agree with you it is coming and soon ,, but i believe all Cristian will not be here when all that happens ,, so you better be ready !
i have detected a idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants 32 min Prey-ing Menace 78
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 2 hr Doug77 108
What is the host's name at Pancho Villa? 3 hr State of Florida 16
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 3 hr State of Florida 3,065
Review: Side Street Pour House An Grill (Mar '14) 4 hr Gimme Shelter 18
i am sick and tired of furguson 5 hr State of Florida 25
Jessica W Ashley (Apr '14) 5 hr just wondering 2
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton People Search