Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip Implants"

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
diduknow

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Obamacare : "RFID Chip Implants" Mandatory for All by March 23, 2013.

Now , the US government is actually backing off of the "Mandatory " part Lately but , here is the thing . If you dont have the Chip installed by the time it goes mainstream Fully Mainstream Which from what i read and see it will be fully implemented in a few years , 2015 at the latest .

1). money will be Obsolete .

2). You will NOT have a way of paying for anything without the " Chip " .( food , toys , Christmas , gifts , gasoline etc etc .)

3). most insurance companies have already came out it said that anyone without the Chip will NOT be able to get any kind of Health-care once it goes mainstream .

4). You will not be able to be employed anywhere . Because over a short period of time the Government will force all companies to go to " The Chip " for Numerous reasons or face harsh penalties.

as of right now there are a lot of reasons to use the RFID Chip Implants . such as its Cheaper and a faster way to get your money and spend your money versus the old cash way . Its also safer because nobody can rob you . There are more a lot more reason's .

Here's the kicker , RFID Chip Implants ca be updated like a computer without you ever knowing .

RFID Chip Implants can track your every move and even send out info as to what you have been doing that day or that year .

RFID Chip Implants can send your private information such as Cholesterol level , sugar level or health level instantly once its up and running fully . probably before 2016 .

im not sure what i think about this .
more fairy tales

Lenoir, NC

#2 Aug 21, 2012
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.

I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whyfor

Lenoir, NC

#3 Aug 22, 2012
I too might laugh but nothing this administration does or thinks of doing would surprise me in the least.
ssw

Stanley, NC

#4 Aug 22, 2012
whyfor wrote:
I too might laugh but nothing this administration does or thinks of doing would surprise me in the least.
I agree it would be funny but in today's world of drone aircraft being used by law enforcement in many cities nationwide for"surveillance" , warrantless gps tracking of people, the patriot act and dozens more privacy invasive programs, I would almost believe anything is possible. And don't forget the smart phone we all voluntarily carry and even pay for. lol which can track, record, and document your every conversation, email and location and we trust them when we are told the data mining is to benefit our shopping needs and better targeted advertising. Lol
YouIdiots

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Yeah it gonna be inserted into that empty cavity you call a skull. People are so gullible. P.S. look out for the helicopter tossing out sour patch kids

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#6 Aug 22, 2012
diduknow wrote:
Now , the US government is actually backing off of the "Mandatory " part Lately but , here is the thing . If you dont have the Chip installed by the time it goes mainstream Fully Mainstream Which from what i read and see it will be fully implemented in a few years , 2015 at the latest .
2). You will NOT have a way of paying for anything without the " Chip " .( food , toys , Christmas , gifts , gasoline etc etc .)
3). most insurance companies have already came out it said that anyone without the Chip will NOT be able to get any kind of Health-care once it goes mainstream .
4). You will not be able to be employed anywhere . Because over a short period of time the Government will force all companies to go to " The Chip " for Numerous reasons or face harsh penalties.
as of right now there are a lot of reasons to use the RFID Chip Implants . such as its Cheaper and a faster way to get your money and spend your money versus the old cash way . Its also safer because nobody can rob you . There are more a lot more reason's .
Here's the kicker , RFID Chip Implants ca be updated like a computer without you ever knowing .
RFID Chip Implants can track your every move and even send out info as to what you have been doing that day or that year .
RFID Chip Implants can send your private information such as Cholesterol level , sugar level or health level instantly once its up and running fully . probably before 2016 .
That was disproven even before your owners gave it to you to post.
YouIdiots

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.
I heard the silver surfer was gonna kill the taliban then the government was gonna paint the whitehouse pink and marry gays On the front lawn. Lmfao
diduknow

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Aug 22, 2012
YouIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the silver surfer was gonna kill the taliban then the government was gonna paint the whitehouse pink and marry gays On the front lawn. Lmfao
If you think for one second that the US Government has no future intentions of tracking all American Citizens then you are dead wrong .

The Can right now if they needed to , with or without the chip .
really

Stanley, NC

#9 Aug 22, 2012
diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>If you think for one second that the US Government has no future intentions of tracking all American Citizens then you are dead wrong .

Exactly.. We have no clue of the technology the government has . Remember, they denied the NSA existed until just a few years back
non paranoid

Lenoir, NC

#10 Aug 22, 2012
diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think for one second that the US Government has no future intentions of tracking all American Citizens then you are dead wrong .
Then why the hell would they try some elaborate sci fi worthy plan that people would resist like the BS story proposed by the OP. Turn your damn cell phone off or dont carry one when you are up to no good and problem solved, you must be up to no good if you are worried about it. I'll just keep on living my life as I have nothing to hide, I'll wave at the drones, say hi to the FBI in my texts and phone calls, I could really care less.
diduknow

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Aug 22, 2012
non paranoid wrote:
<quoted text>Then why the hell would they try some elaborate sci fi worthy plan that people would resist like the BS story proposed by the OP. Turn your damn cell phone off or dont carry one when you are up to no good and problem solved, you must be up to no good if you are worried about it. I'll just keep on living my life as I have nothing to hide, I'll wave at the drones, say hi to the FBI in my texts and phone calls, I could really care less.
There was a national study out a while back that proved that Most americans break at least 2 laws everyday simply driving to work . That not counting the whole rest of the day . The US has became not so free anymore . The US is Over Taxed and Over governed .

The US has more people in Prison than any Other Country .

The US has more Laws than any other Country .

If you don't see that problem here than you are part of the Problem .
diduknow

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Aug 22, 2012
I think you people need to Read the bill!
It is publicly available.

There will be a national registry for all implanted devices e.g. pace makers, bone conduction hearing aids and RFID Chips .

Money will be a thing of the past .

Either you get the chip or you will not be able to pay bills or receive moneys .

&li st=FLjpiKyXaLvqA5npo_w14fbA &index=1&feature=plpp_ video
non paranoid

Lenoir, NC

#13 Aug 22, 2012
diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a national study out a while back that proved that Most americans break at least 2 laws everyday simply driving to work . That not counting the whole rest of the day . The US has became not so free anymore . The US is Over Taxed and Over governed .
The US has more people in Prison than any Other Country .
The US has more Laws than any other Country .
If you don't see that problem here than you are part of the Problem .
Yeah I am sure we all break minor laws, I'am sure I do. I'am sure the government be it Federal or State have bigger things in mind than using multi million dollar equipment to catch you speeding. The fact remains though they are laws and they are there for a reason and the government just didn't wake up one day and say hey lets make this a law. People ask for laws, they push for legislation, they elect leaders who will enact the laws they want. I agree we have to many laws but we have way to many stupid people that cant live without someone watching them every minute and slapping their wrists. We made the government and the laws it enacted what it is today. I have nothing to hide and could care less but some people hate big brother having an unfair advantage in case they want to do something criminal. People here want it to be like the laws in Europe I suppose but the difference is they have some common sense over there and dont need the government to hold their hands.
agree

Siler City, NC

#14 Aug 22, 2012
diduknow wrote:
its all in the bible ! i agree with you it is coming and soon ,, but i believe all Cristian will not be here when all that happens ,, so you better be ready !
Raid

Asheville, NC

#15 Aug 22, 2012
If you have GPS in your car or on your cell the software is tracking your location already.

In fact, you can download an app called foursquare and let everyone know where you are all the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foursquare
calm down

Lenoir, NC

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Raid wrote:
If you have GPS in your car or on your cell the software is tracking your location already.
In fact, you can download an app called foursquare and let everyone know where you are all the time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foursquare
You can turn all GPS tracking on your phone off in settings, you can even turn the locator for all calls off except for when dialing 911. Foursquare like any app is an app you have to download and set up, if you do it's on you.
Just a bunch of paranoid bull. Phones dont just allow anyone to track you unless you are the one that sets it up that way.
Raid

Asheville, NC

#17 Aug 22, 2012
calm down wrote:
<quoted text>You can turn all GPS tracking on your phone off in settings, you can even turn the locator for all calls off except for when dialing 911. Foursquare like any app is an app you have to download and set up, if you do it's on you.
Just a bunch of paranoid bull. Phones dont just allow anyone to track you unless you are the one that sets it up that way.
Hickory police were able to tell where Adam and Elisa Baker were at by looking at the ping locations of their cell phones during the weekend their daughter was murdered.
diduknow

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Aug 22, 2012
calm down wrote:
<quoted text>You can turn all GPS tracking on your phone off in settings, you can even turn the locator for all calls off except for when dialing 911. Foursquare like any app is an app you have to download and set up, if you do it's on you.
You are VERY uniformed and Ignorant of this whole situation if you think you can just change the settings on your phone and they cant track you with certain settings .

The Phones are sold with chips inside and as said , they can Ping anyone at anytime .

Believe me , the US government Knows more than us lol .

The US government have been planning this for a Very Long time and its coming to be know the last 10 years or so .

You can set your phone completely off it doesn't matter , there are chips inside that are trackable .
really

Lenoir, NC

#19 Aug 22, 2012
diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>You are VERY uniformed and Ignorant of this whole situation if you think you can just change the settings on your phone and they cant track you with certain settings .

The Phones are sold with chips inside and as said , they can Ping anyone at anytime .

Believe me , the US government Knows more than us lol .

The US government have been planning this for a Very Long time and its coming to be know the last 10 years or so .

You can set your phone completely off it doesn't matter , there are chips inside that are trackable .
As long as the battery is active in the phone it is GPS capable, learned that from watching Forensic Files. A FL case was solved when they pulled history of "pings" on suspects phone and noticed on 3 occasions suspected visited a remote area. Sure enough, they searched area with ground sonar and discovered victim. GPS is required on all cell phones.
diduknow

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Yep you are right .

And as long as these Fat , Lazy US citizens have a Cell phone , Computer , internet connection and an SUV out Front they are not willing to fight for anything let alone their freedom .

I would venture to say as Long as They all Had their fat belly full , SUV , computer , smart phone and a Wide-Screen TV , as Long as they had those things , Most US Citizens would take the RFID chip We are a nation that has became that shallow and stupid .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 6 min Cyrus5590 3,469
reward for info 46 min Blue 7
Cheater why break my heart 23 hr thedog 7
What really happened with the BCPS resignations? Mon Lovitz 5
Tired of it Dec 14 Pitbull 2
Dating link on Topix Dec 13 tex866 1
looking for african amer female fwb. Dec 7 hmm 1
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton People Search