getting drunk and high/stone.

getting drunk and high/stone.

Posted in the Morganton Forum

farris

Casar, NC

#1 May 19, 2013
I have a question. Why does it seem that everyone believes that they have to be drunk or high to have a good time? Personally I prefer to party sober. I have a great time, I m not hung over, and I remember what a good time I had. I am not judging, for I have been drunk a few times although never high. I am simply wondering about why people think that way.
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#2 May 19, 2013
Well, If you live in Morganton you have to be drunk or high to cope with the stupidity of the mayor and city council.
farris

Casar, NC

#3 May 19, 2013
Anyone have a serious response?
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#4 May 19, 2013
Ok, Seriously. I think it is ingrained in folks in this area to be "high and drunk" at parties. I just believe to each his own. If you want to party sober, do it. Don't be down on those who don't see it like you do.
papa1

Morganton, NC

#5 May 19, 2013
everyone is different and everyone reacts different to hamburgers , hotdogs , nike shoe , baggy jeans and marijuana etc..

Myself I smoke weed daily and have been for 20+ years now .im no kinda foaming at the mouth drug addict or loser. I have a wife of 10+ years ,child ,live in a nice area of town , watch my weight , college educated and im 100% vegan .

you would probably never even know I smoke marijuana but , I do everyday.

Truth is in 20+ years of being an adult ive met more people that do smoke than people that don't from teenagers all the way up to elderly people.

Marijuana calms me down I do have anxiety problems at times and marijuana helps that.

Not just that but for the past few years marijuana is being proven to be a super drug when it comes to fighting cancer , Alzheimer's , and many many more diseases .

Talk to anyone on pain medication legally from the doctor and then talk to me when im stoned out of my mind . its like night and day for so many reason I don't care to list them.

Everyone smokes pot whether you know it or not . doctors , lawyers m, cab drivers , students , horse trainers , farmers etc . That's what Americans do drink beer and smoke weed . I have friends that don't smoke and are close minded to this fact of anything marijuana and it hurts them not me. I know what it is and what its about .

Marijuana legalization is sweeping this country at the moment . its only a matter of time before the whole country has legalized marijuana .

A new fox poll last month( which is normally not very big on this issue ) concluded that 85% of all americans approve of medical marijuana .

believe me when I say this , if you ever speak negatively about marijuana in public around very many people you offending more than your getting to agree with you . They will not say it but their offended and Assume like me and most people that you just need to pull the stick out of your butt , loosen up lighten up and go with the flow man .

Everyone is different in a million different ways .
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#6 May 19, 2013
I used to smoke pot. Alot! Not anymore. Not because I didn't enjoy it. Drug testing, the stigma attributed to it, and the cost "MONEY" are just a couple of reasons I stopped. I haven't smoked in so long I could pass a "Hair Test". But, back to the OP, Don't worry about everyone else. Just do your own thing. I'm sure you will be happier and all those around you will respect that.
Nope

Morganton, NC

#7 May 19, 2013
LULZ wrote:
I used to smoke pot. Alot! Not anymore. Not because I didn't enjoy it. Drug testing, the stigma attributed to it, and the cost "MONEY" are just a couple of reasons I stopped. I haven't smoked in so long I could pass a "Hair Test". But, back to the OP, Don't worry about everyone else. Just do your own thing. I'm sure you will be happier and all those around you will respect that.
Kudos to you man but , it the main reason im moving out of this state and to Colorado this fall . im tired of HAVING to by a plant from crack dealers .

The problem with cannabis law reform, IMO, is that it is not a hot button issue for the public at large, until recently, and so was easy to ignore. Democrats, liberals, and progressives don't make legalization the main arbiter of their votes even though it is fairly apparent that there is vastly more support for legalization than among Republicans and conservatives. So there is little reward for politicians to buck the status quo and potentially plenty of punishment (the infamous 'soft on crime' labeling).

I think that when, I say when, boy, legalization does happen, it's not going to be because cannabis law reform is a main issue at all. I think there will be a vote in the Congress (when 30+ states have medical marijuana and double digits have legalized it for all purposes) which will quietly (from their point of view. We, of course, will party loud and blow gallons of ganja smoke in the face of every DEA agent and piss-tester we can find) end one of the most embarrassing endeavors into social engineering this country has ever engaged in.
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#8 May 19, 2013
OK! You Want IT ,Here I Will Spell It Out! There is a drug problem. The right wing drug problem. They hate it if you can smoke a little pot, But they don't have a hard time taking pain medicine. They want their opiates, but goddam you smoke a little pot. A little hypocritical don't you all think?
The Real LULZ

Asheville, NC

#9 Jun 2, 2013
King Obame will not stand for the legalization of Marijuana he lied when he was elected he said he would stop all medical marijuana shops from being raided by the Feds all he has done is increase the raids and shut them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller is Not Playing Around 24 min Rock 30
HaHaHa! I'm The MILKMAID! 3 hr StateMooseKnuckle 92
🐷State of the UNIOM, Cheeseburger Yum-Y... 3 hr StateMooseKnuckle 55
I Love My Sperm Too! 3 hr StateMooseKnuckle 104
President is on TV my Nips Are Hard! 3 hr StateMooseKnuckle 49
Waco is a woman, Victoria is a man!! 5 hr TomMooseKnuckles 84
Waco and Victoria Licked My 3 Testes! 5 hr TomMooseKnuckles 104

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance