First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dragonfly

Morganton, NC

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Nothing to do around here. A lot of the people around here are rude, and don't even know how to say thank you. Yes i would move if only i could sell my home. The city council won't let nothing come in. Just trying to make Morganton an old folks place. Nothing for people to go and have fun at. I guess that's what you get for letting all these old folks run the city, they are stuck back in the 50's. It is time morganton catch up with the times and become a place where people would like to live,play,relax. Get stuff here that our youth can enjoy. Even some of the parks here look rough. Do any of you people here, even care how your town is seen by others? How many times have you said to your self... I wish morganton had something like this to do?. This is your home town,take pride in it and make it better not just for you but for others and for our kids future. Next time you are out and bout, just look around and you will see what i mean.
bobbie

Morganton, NC

#2 Aug 6, 2011
I see it everyday. All the illegals have ruined Morganton.
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#3 Aug 6, 2011
uhhhhhh...MOVE!!!
bobbie

Morganton, NC

#4 Aug 6, 2011
mexican lover!
dragonfly

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 14, 2011
PublicDefender is that all you got.... Maybe you didn't read the statement. I would move if i could sell my house. You are right Bobbie. The Mexican's have really brought down this town. Took the jobs away.You know what I'm saying you see it. Oh wait --- So much to say that it would make your eyes close after the 3rd page of reading what i would like to say.
Jason

Hudson, NC

#6 Aug 16, 2011
bobbie is right! The country is failing. GOOD NEWS We are taking it back. People have had enough!! Watch and see!!!!!
Eric

Morganton, NC

#7 Oct 4, 2011
You guys are retards. Haha. All these complaints and no ideas or solutions. How could have the mexicans ruined everything? If you mean by taking all the non skilled jobs, then get an education and get a job that's worth a damn.
Betty

Morganton, NC

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Eric wrote:
You guys are retards. Haha. All these complaints and no ideas or solutions. How could have the mexicans ruined everything? If you mean by taking all the non skilled jobs, then get an education and get a job that's worth a damn.
Suck it mexican lover!
Eric

Morganton, NC

#9 Oct 5, 2011
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it mexican lover!
Haha.
Yes I am. Guess what? I'm living well because I got off the Nintendo growing up and I don't have to work a factory job or wherever the heck you make your living at. ;)
Just saying you guys look stupid complaining and doing NOTHING to better yourselves.
Betty

Drexel, NC

#10 Oct 5, 2011
You had better get a TB test.
Mooty

Morganton, NC

#11 Oct 6, 2011
Eric,

Where do you hangout?
yea

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2012
Sooo where's your house and what do you want for it?
Jwow

Maiden, NC

#13 Apr 19, 2012
This place still sucks.
wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Apr 19, 2012
I had to live in Morganton at one point in my life. It is the worst place I've ever lived. There weren't many Mexicans when I was there so I don't think they're really the problem. I think they need to round up the free range insane.
true

Spring Hope, NC

#15 Apr 19, 2012
morganton( &burke county) is like a dead end job .
Jwow

Morganton, NC

#16 Apr 20, 2012
"Free range insane". I like that LOL.
The mexicans are running wild like cockroaches. You can drive trough most neighborhoods and spot the mexican houses because of the trash and junk in their yards.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 21, 2012
Yall are something else. I'm so glad I don't know you bunch of bigots. Take a drive up 181, the country is beautiful. Maybe if yall left, the others would'nt see the bad in yall!!!!!!
Jwow

Newton, NC

#18 Apr 22, 2012
tandr5258 wrote:
Yall are something else. I'm so glad I don't know you bunch of bigots. Take a drive up 181, the country is beautiful. Maybe if yall left, the others would'nt see the bad in yall!!!!!!
The discussion is about Morganton not the mountains. Please say on topic or don't post Yall!
Cara

Simpsonville, SC

#19 Apr 26, 2012
dragonfly wrote:
Nothing to do around here. A lot of the people around here are rude, and don't even know how to say thank you. Yes i would move if only i could sell my home. The city council won't let nothing come in. Just trying to make Morganton an old folks place. Nothing for people to go and have fun at. I guess that's what you get for letting all these old folks run the city, they are stuck back in the 50's. It is time morganton catch up with the times and become a place where people would like to live,play,relax. Get stuff here that our youth can enjoy. Even some of the parks here look rough. Do any of you people here, even care how your town is seen by others? How many times have you said to your self... I wish morganton had something like this to do?. This is your home town,take pride in it and make it better not just for you but for others and for our kids future. Next time you are out and bout, just look around and you will see what i mean.
dragon fly away
Lacy

Gastonia, NC

#20 Apr 29, 2012
Mexicans and Nixxers!! Liberals promote it until their daughter brings home a nixxer baby!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers 2 hr Education 1
Trump's Supporters: White Supremacists 3 hr Slippery Pete 88
slaw 4 hr Heavy 0 1
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 9 hr Curious 51
ERIKA is heading for Florida. 16 hr Yes Liberal 5
Houston Deputy executed last night. 16 hr Yes Liberal 3
High School Football Time Again Fri Lobster 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages