Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Brad D and Jason B are two lowlife wanna be playboys who think they're God's gift to women. They hang around with two junkie virgin brothers Everett and Ethan who constantly pawn their shit for a fix and they all used to stay in this crackhead apartment below Miller Hill sharing girls and drugs . I'm surprised someone hasn't killed one of these assholes yet.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Parentskeeptrack wrote:
Yes he was in the wrong for "TALKING" to this girl. However, why does a 13 year old have a FB page to begin with. And y parents checking it? Like I said yes he is in the wrong but this girl talked shit right back which is her bad judgement..
Spoken like a true pedophile, it's everyone else's fault. You will get get what's coming to you in time you filthy child molester.
wow

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true pedophile, it's everyone else's fault. You will get get what's coming to you in time you filthy child molester.
looks like someone stole wacos name again.waco is signed in.imposter is not.
Parentskeeptrack

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Ummm....TOO THE "JURY" THIS IS NOT BRAD THIS IS SOMEONE THAT HAS KNOWN BRAD OVER HALF MY LIFE.....AND BEFORE YOU GO AROUND CALLING URSELF THE JURY U NEED TO CHECK URSELF CUZ SWEETIE U R NOT GOD......SO I COULD GET ON HERE AND TALK CRAP ABOUT ANYONE AND U PATHEDIC LOW LIFES WOULD BELIEVE IT....THATS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS F'D UP COUNTY OF OURS. IF U WOULD TAKE CARE OF UR OWN AND GET A JOB AND LIFE YOU WOULDNT HAVE TIME TO SIT AND GOSSIP BOUT PPL. U WANT TO SIT HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMEONE TALKING TO AN UNDERAGE CHILD BUT U HAVE THESE PARETNS OUT HERE WHO DONT GIVE A FLIP ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND LET THEM RUN THE STREETS. THEN WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS WANT TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE...
duh back at ya

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Hagaga wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be his new girlfriend. So tell me are you old enough to vote? What school do you go to?
you must like the smut cause you found this page didn't ya? So stop acting like your not a judgmental sinner that you are duh
The jury

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Parentskeeptrack wrote:
Ummm....TOO THE "JURY" THIS IS NOT BRAD THIS IS SOMEONE THAT HAS KNOWN BRAD OVER HALF MY LIFE.....AND BEFORE YOU GO AROUND CALLING URSELF THE JURY U NEED TO CHECK URSELF CUZ SWEETIE U R NOT GOD......SO I COULD GET ON HERE AND TALK CRAP ABOUT ANYONE AND U PATHEDIC LOW LIFES WOULD BELIEVE IT....THATS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS F'D UP COUNTY OF OURS. IF U WOULD TAKE CARE OF UR OWN AND GET A JOB AND LIFE YOU WOULDNT HAVE TIME TO SIT AND GOSSIP BOUT PPL. U WANT TO SIT HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMEONE TALKING TO AN UNDERAGE CHILD BUT U HAVE THESE PARETNS OUT HERE WHO DONT GIVE A FLIP ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND LET THEM RUN THE STREETS. THEN WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS WANT TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE...

Haha if your NOT Brad and you knew him half your life that leaves two people that would actually be trashy enough to accept a pedophile and try to defend one. so Hi Rebecca, good to see your not too high to think AND type and or Hi Jason and if it's the latter I love how you went from thug to queer with the sweetie comment. I always knew you two were REALLY GOOD friends if you know what I mean and I'm pretty sure you do.
The jury

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Parentskeeptrack wrote:
And if you still don't want to fess up.. The half your life comment would mean you met him when you were what six and a half years old because everyone else is too old for him. Please, let's all protect a pedophiles right because he was busted before he got to molest a child. Let's blame it on an impressionable barely teenager, let's blame the parents for trusting an individual, thinking they know someone. So tell me, since your the lawyer now. Would you let your son or daughter have a slumber party at never land ranch with your client your so pressed to protect? OR do you throw some of your own.
caldwell dad

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

The jury wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha if your NOT Brad and you knew him half your life that leaves two people that would actually be trashy enough to accept a pedophile and try to defend one. so Hi Rebecca, good to see your not too high to think AND type and or Hi Jason and if it's the latter I love how you went from thug to queer with the sweetie comment. I always knew you two were REALLY GOOD friends if you know what I mean and I'm pretty sure you do.
all to true they were even caught at a party brad had jason bend over ewwww so nasty!!! guess his ass wasnt tight enough an he had to start going after kids sicko
Shocker

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Parentskeeptrack wrote:
Even if I over looked the fact that you can't spell or complete a sentence and are using text abbreviations you are obviously an idiot to blame a child for some sicko approaching them. Your sad ass is on this site just like everyone else so stop trying to advise others on what they should be doing with their time.
the mom

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

duh wrote:
I cannot believe the smut that people spread on this garbage forum (first day here, and last). This is absolute trash to slander someone, whether true or not putting this in a public forum is so white trash. There is a thing called due process, which is innocent until proven guilty. Let the courts decide. One day this lil forum may have people spouting filth about you as well. To the ex whom started this, what a useless t wa t you are. If you wanna know call him up.. use that obama phone filth.
he admitted to it.. and the laws are so strict.. since i was over messages i cant do anything.. if i waited till they actually was able to meet then i could have.. he started this when his grown up butt at 36 trying get with my daughter and few other younger girls.. now that filth..
the mom

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Baffled wrote:
How is this even legal to post someone's name and accusations. Is this not slander and against the law.? I'm not saying anything is true or false but to just put a name on here and start lynching someone? Is there no law being broken here? I know the mother of the child and she is not even posting anything on here. She said it was a misunderstanding and got out of hand from there. He did talk to her daughter but nothing sexual. He was being courteous because he does know the daughter and she, the mother, admittingly mistook and confronted this guy. The problem with today's society is if you even smile at a child your a pedophile. Peoples heads are ruined with the filth going on in the world and quickly jump to the negative conclusion. No crime was committed and If you know either of the parties involved, you would know they have gotten past this and are fine with each other. They're family and on friendly terms while the rest of you play judge and jury. And whoever is posing as the mother on here, not only is this slander, it's practically fraud.
Hello i have been posting on here.. I am mother of the child that this started with and never said it was out of misunderstood.. I said he is a sick individual. As he admitted he was in wrong. I am actually pressing with the governor to pass a bill for messages in email form to be illegal between a 36 and 13 yr. old. He has not happen just with my child but with several young girls. I am not crediting in my daughters favor she was in wrong to for falling for Brad,and she has been punished.. but I put most fault in him because he is 36 yrs old and her uncle.. he should have came to me as a man and we would have confronted her but no he got sick in the head and was hoping something sexually would come out of this and he should have consequences as well. If you look on his facebook account most his friends are young girls and he dates young girls. I asked Brad several times to seek help. Pedophile rs are the least people you would have suspect it. I would have never suspected Brad. I loved him as a brother and always have told him how proud of him he was doing with my nephew. I am full of shock and hurt by this.
the mom

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

the mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello i have been posting on here.. I am mother of the child that this started with and never said it was out of misunderstood.. I said he is a sick individual. As he admitted he was in wrong. I am actually pressing with the governor to pass a bill for messages in email form to be illegal between a 36 and 13 yr. old. He has not happen just with my child but with several young girls. I am not crediting in my daughters favor she was in wrong to for falling for Brad,and she has been punished.. but I put most fault in him because he is 36 yrs old and her uncle.. he should have came to me as a man and we would have confronted her but no he got sick in the head and was hoping something sexually would come out of this and he should have consequences as well. If you look on his facebook account most his friends are young girls and he dates young girls. I asked Brad several times to seek help. Pedophile rs are the least people you would have suspect it. I would have never suspected Brad. I loved him as a brother and always have told him how proud of him he was doing with my nephew. I am full of shock and hurt by this.
This is also not slander not when the person admits it and he just didnt give a smile, he gave a statement that they were going finally meet and he was going get excited. He wanted her lips on his. That my dear is nasty.
Jeff

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I would suck Brad off in a second
the mom

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Parentskeeptrack wrote:
Put it this way short and simple.....Yes he was in the wrong for "TALKING" to this girl. However, why does a 13 year old have a FB page to begin with. And y parents checking it? Like I said yes he is in the wrong but this girl talked shit right back which is her bad judgement..But if a girl is going to talk shit to a grown man to begin with says that there are issues that need to be dealt with starting with the parents. And these young girls need to be stopped when they are posting pics on FB with their ass and titts hanging out. All these pucker faces and shit needs to be stopped. And I will say again YES IT WAS WRONG!!!!! but a man is a man.... And he wasnt sleeping with the girl.... And before anyone smart wants to try to say some shit like well are you saying rape victims are at fault as well NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING. Im just saying that stop trashing. Look at your daughters and see how they are acting...If u allow ur 13 to have a fb and it not be made available for u to check, then that is ur problem. Also once again whoop their asses when they trying to act like grown folks. Ive seen hundreds of girls on fb that r very very young with everything hanging out and shit....PARENTS NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF THEIR KIDS!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE
yes she did have fb as 95% of the americans do of all ages.. it was checked that is how in hell i found out about it.. no i dont justify what she did but he is a grown man and her uncl so he should confronted me if he had an issue.. i know i confronted her when i found out and that is why her fb is deleted and she had to answer to me with consequences.. and he should have consequences too..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Morganton Forum right now

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 280
Debate: Marijuana - Lenoir, NC (Aug '10) 1 hr really 54
Caldwell County says goodby to Willard Blevins,... 1 hr the truth ruth 2
chris and charity huffman 3 hr Notgood 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr waco1909 54,884
steve reid construction (Jun '13) 14 hr Charlie 17
Police: Lenoir man charged with murder 15 hr AprilSammysNiece 44
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morganton People Search