First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned mom

Hickory, NC

#1 Aug 14, 2013
Has anyone heard anything about Brad getting arrested for messing with a 13 year old child. I used to date Brad and if this is true it makes me sick. Just hoping to confirm
the mom

Kannapolis, NC

#2 Aug 14, 2013
he didnt get arrested he was hold and questioned for couple of hours.. he did admit it and investigation is under way.. but there is no law in a grown man to text a young girl and having sexual intentions.. but we are trying pass that..
mmgoodman

Ottumwa, IA

#3 Aug 14, 2013
this is not true there is a law I pulled it off nc law websites myself just now, its cause the law is lazy there was intent...
14-202.1. Taking indecent liberties with children.

(a) A person is guilty of taking indecent liberties with children if, being 16 years of age or more and at least five years older than the child in question, he either:

(1) Willfully takes or attempts to take any immoral, improper, or indecent liberties with any child of either sex under the age of 16 years for the purpose of arousing or gratifying sexual desire; or

(2) Willfully commits or attempts to commit any lewd or lascivious act upon or with the body or any part or member of the body of any child of either sex under the age of 16 years.

(b) Taking indecent liberties with children is punishable as a Class F felony.(1955, c. 764; 1975, c. 779; 1979, c. 760, s. 5; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 47; 1981, c. 63, s. 1, c. 179, s. 14; 1993, c. 539, s. 1201; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14
CherokeeWarrior

Athens, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Concerned mom wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Brad getting arrested for messing with a 13 year old child. I used to date Brad and if this is true it makes me sick. Just hoping to confirm
Was you 13 too?
CherokeeWarrior

Athens, TN

#5 Aug 14, 2013
the mom wrote:
he didnt get arrested he was hold and questioned for couple of hours.. he did admit it and investigation is under way.. but there is no law in a grown man to text a young girl and having sexual intentions.. but we are trying pass that..

It is against the law airhead!
mmgoodman

Ottumwa, IA

#6 Aug 14, 2013
CherokeeWarrior wrote:
<quoted text>
it very well is against the law he had intent period! I found nc laws online and it states on several laws all the adult needs is intent and they wonder why so many sexual predators are free they protect them not the kids
the mom

Kannapolis, NC

#7 Aug 14, 2013
CherokeeWarrior wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for being immature .. i know it is.. but i cant press nothing if law wont let me..
the mom

Kannapolis, NC

#8 Aug 14, 2013
please commenting.. cause this brings the conversation up to the top..
Just terriable

Lenoir, NC

#9 Aug 14, 2013
Pray he had no physical contact with this little girl for her sake. Just so terriable to hear about people you thought were decent. Don't trust anyone with your kids you never know what kind of physco is right next to you.
the mom

Kannapolis, NC

#10 Aug 15, 2013
he has had contact cause he is her uncle.. but i also had her checked and no sex was ever involved.. as she swore they never have.. i love Brad as my brother in law and would have never questioned his demeanor.. still in shock..he has literally made me so sick in my stomach.. as this moment he a custody of my nephew and now i may never get to see him.. it hurts and has ruined our family and my trust in people i truly thought i could ..
CherokeeWarrior

Athens, TN

#11 Aug 15, 2013
the mom wrote:
he has had contact cause he is her uncle.. but i also had her checked and no sex was ever involved.. as she swore they never have.. i love Brad as my brother in law and would have never questioned his demeanor.. still in shock..he has literally made me so sick in my stomach.. as this moment he a custody of my nephew and now i may never get to see him.. it hurts and has ruined our family and my trust in people i truly thought i could ..
There's groups that will help you all you gotta do is research.
caldwell dad

Lenoir, NC

#12 Aug 19, 2013
he's been seeing young girls like this for a very long time an its just now catching up to him.maybe he will get what he needs prison!
Lethimwalk

Hickory, NC

#13 Aug 20, 2013
Really? He's been messing with children and no one has done anything about it? The parents are ok with this? The law? Who is this guy Freddy Krueger? If he's been doing it for years and no father or mother has bashed his head in makes me question everyone's credibility including this post
duh

Morganton, NC

#14 Aug 20, 2013
I cannot believe the smut that people spread on this garbage forum (first day here, and last). This is absolute trash to slander someone, whether true or not putting this in a public forum is so white trash. There is a thing called due process, which is innocent until proven guilty. Let the courts decide. One day this lil forum may have people spouting filth about you as well. To the ex whom started this, what a useless t wa t you are. If you wanna know call him up.. use that obama phone filth.
Hagaga

Hickory, NC

#15 Aug 21, 2013
duh wrote:
I cannot believe the smut that people spread on this garbage forum (first day here, and last). This is absolute trash to slander someone, whether true or not putting this in a public forum is so white trash. There is a thing called due process, which is innocent until proven guilty. Let the courts decide. One day this lil forum may have people spouting filth about you as well. To the ex whom started this, what a useless t wa t you are. If you wanna know call him up.. use that obama phone filth.
You must be his new girlfriend. So tell me are you old enough to vote? What school do you go to?
Parentskeeptrack

Lenoir, NC

#16 Aug 21, 2013
Put it this way short and simple.....Yes he was in the wrong for "TALKING" to this girl. However, why does a 13 year old have a FB page to begin with. And y parents checking it? Like I said yes he is in the wrong but this girl talked shit right back which is her bad judgement..But if a girl is going to talk shit to a grown man to begin with says that there are issues that need to be dealt with starting with the parents. And these young girls need to be stopped when they are posting pics on FB with their ass and titts hanging out. All these pucker faces and shit needs to be stopped. And I will say again YES IT WAS WRONG!!!!! but a man is a man.... And he wasnt sleeping with the girl.... And before anyone smart wants to try to say some shit like well are you saying rape victims are at fault as well NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING. Im just saying that stop trashing. Look at your daughters and see how they are acting...If u allow ur 13 to have a fb and it not be made available for u to check, then that is ur problem. Also once again whoop their asses when they trying to act like grown folks. Ive seen hundreds of girls on fb that r very very young with everything hanging out and shit....PARENTS NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF THEIR KIDS!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE
Parentskeeptrack

Lenoir, NC

#17 Aug 21, 2013
WELL THAT WASNT SO SHORT BUT GOT MY POINT ACROSS
And that was supposed to say y r the parents not checking it at the beginning
The jury

Lenoir, NC

#18 Aug 21, 2013
Parentskeeptrack wrote:
Put it this way short and simple.....Yes he was in the wrong for "TALKING" to this girl. However, why does a 13 year old have a FB page to begin with. And y parents checking it? Like I said yes he is in the wrong but this girl talked shit right back which is her bad judgement..But if a girl is going to talk shit to a grown man to begin with says that there are issues that need to be dealt with starting with the parents. And these young girls need to be stopped when they are posting pics on FB with their ass and titts hanging out. All these pucker faces and shit needs to be stopped. And I will say again YES IT WAS WRONG!!!!! but a man is a man.... And he wasnt sleeping with the girl.... And before anyone smart wants to try to say some shit like well are you saying rape victims are at fault as well NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING. Im just saying that stop trashing. Look at your daughters and see how they are acting...If u allow ur 13 to have a fb and it not be made available for u to check, then that is ur problem. Also once again whoop their asses when they trying to act like grown folks. Ive seen hundreds of girls on fb that r very very young with everything hanging out and shit....PARENTS NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF THEIR KIDS!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE

HI Brad! You need to quit looking at young girls and trying to find a "tit" or "ass" on a child. It's those PARENTS you better be worrying about, then you can play your victim card.
Baffled

Lenoir, NC

#19 Aug 21, 2013
How is this even legal to post someone's name and accusations. Is this not slander and against the law.? I'm not saying anything is true or false but to just put a name on here and start lynching someone? Is there no law being broken here? I know the mother of the child and she is not even posting anything on here. She said it was a misunderstanding and got out of hand from there. He did talk to her daughter but nothing sexual. He was being courteous because he does know the daughter and she, the mother, admittingly mistook and confronted this guy. The problem with today's society is if you even smile at a child your a pedophile. Peoples heads are ruined with the filth going on in the world and quickly jump to the negative conclusion. No crime was committed and If you know either of the parties involved, you would know they have gotten past this and are fine with each other. They're family and on friendly terms while the rest of you play judge and jury. And whoever is posing as the mother on here, not only is this slander, it's practically fraud.
The jury

Lenoir, NC

#20 Aug 21, 2013
Baffled wrote:
How is this even legal to post someone's name and accusations. Is this not slander and against the law.? I'm not saying anything is true or false but to just put a name on here and start lynching someone? Is there no law being broken here? I know the mother of the child and she is not even posting anything on here. She said it was a misunderstanding and got out of hand from there. He did talk to her daughter but nothing sexual. He was being courteous because he does know the daughter and she, the mother, admittingly mistook and confronted this guy. The problem with today's society is if you even smile at a child your a pedophile. Peoples heads are ruined with the filth going on in the world and quickly jump to the negative conclusion. No crime was committed and If you know either of the parties involved, you would know they have gotten past this and are fine with each other. They're family and on friendly terms while the rest of you play judge and jury. And whoever is posing as the mother on here, not only is this slander, it's practically fraud.
Hi Brad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants 1 hr very oppressed 65
i am sick and tired of furguson 2 hr Educated 22
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 2 hr TSF 3,036
What is the host's name at Pancho Villa? Wed Scandinavian_girl 14
Left Lane Drivers Wed witchdoctor 11
Man in critical condition from 40-foot fall Wed Grow Decency 2
Thankful Wed just saying 1
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton People Search