Pistol Pete's on harper

Pistol Pete's on harper

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Hungry

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2013
Has anyone ate at pistol Pete's on Harper. Ate there today and it was terrible. Service was terrible. The quality of the food was terrible. My dogs eat better quality food than what I paid for. The staff looked like they were straight from the trailer hood. Just wondering what anyone else thought.
JFW

Barnwell, SC

#2 Jun 8, 2013
I thought it was ok.They need to add more stuff in the menu, there wasn't much to chose from. They did just open so maybe things will improve with time and some helpful hints.
Pete Lover

Oxford, NC

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I just ate there and I thought that the food was great. Especially for the price. It just opened. You gotta give them a chance to learn first. I think they're doing a pretty good job so far.
JFW

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Went back and tried the cheeseburger.They were very good. Goes to show you, everybody deservesa second chance.
interested

Lenoir, NC

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Does anyone know who owns it, what the hours are and so forth. Seems like a bad place for that kind of business, just low traffic in that area(compared to other areas). I wish them luck and hope to try it out soon.
IN4M

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Jun 25, 2013
interested wrote:
Does anyone know who owns it, what the hours are and so forth. Seems like a bad place for that kind of business, just low traffic in that area(compared to other areas). I wish them luck and hope to try it out soon.
The man who used to own Ross and Company across the road owns Pistol Pete's. If I am remembering right, his daughter manages it and his grand daughter manages the entertainment part. As far as I know, this is their first venture in the restaurant business.
Try to be patient and cut them some slack if things aren't perfect. Rome wasn't built in a day, and people do have to learn by trial and error. Any time we can get new business in Lenoir, it's a good thing to support as much as possible. As for business hours, I will look on their Facebook page,see what I can find out and post the information.
wondering

Lenoir, NC

#7 Jun 26, 2013
what kind of food do they serve and how are the prices?
caw

Enfield, IL

#9 Sep 18, 2013
I really like it the service was great now that they've added more things to the menu the food is great too they did a sign with their hours of operation maybe some pool tables but I can't complain they did just open and I think they're doing a great job
trendy

Drexel, NC

#10 Sep 18, 2013
the food in this county SUCKS, except for piccolo's in lenoir
sammi

Loudon, TN

#11 Sep 18, 2013
trendy wrote:
Could be, you are the biggest thing that sucks in thus county.
hooch

Lenoir, NC

#12 Sep 18, 2013
trendy wrote:
Piccolo's service blows
petes regular

Union Mills, NC

#13 Dec 12, 2013
Pete's is a great place to wind down and catch a beer. If the service was bad it was because you're not being social. These guys were awesome everytime I've been there.
trashtrash

Ellenboro, NC

#14 Dec 12, 2013
this town has turn into a bunch of drunks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion - I'm here to pick a fight! 2 min Victoria 135
Christian Cult Leader Skins & Sexually Abuses h... 6 min State of Florida 34
White on white crime: where's the Right Wing ou... 8 min Red Pill 60
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 22 min Red Pill 10,184
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 1 hr texas pete 122
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 1 hr Rjmcc 47
Heather Hamby 2 hr Country Boy 3
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE