The Hissy Fitz Quitz
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cousin

United States

#21 Mar 12, 2012
classof2013 wrote:
I feel sorry for her kids. I go to school with her daughter Emily. She is making her whole family look bad. Emily has'nt done anything and yet everyone talks about her and how everything she has is a joke because the only reason she has it in the first place is because her mom took advantage of some poor lady. Emily should just reconsider who she hangs out with. Just today we were talking and when she walked away her "friends" started talking bad about her. Emily isnt the problem here her mom is. If i was jenny i would stop trying to fool everyone and admit to what she has done and pay the lady back. I wouldnt let my daughter talked about for the sack of money. Just shows whats more important. Money..... Im sorry Emily.
All Jenny has ever cared about is Jenny. The cheerleading, the PTO was so JENNY could brag about all she does. Look at her Facebook page. Beach trips, dinner parties, cheerleading. Guess who's face is plastered in nearly every picture. Jenny. She's hurt her kids by lying and cheating people. Janet isn't the first and I'm afraid she won't be the last. I just hope her kids learn from the bad things she's done and not follow in her footsteps. Everything that goes around comes around. Jenny will eventually get her payback.
funny

United States

#22 Mar 13, 2012
Her daughter already acts like her. She talks about others behind their back and thinks the world revolves around her.
EmilysFriend

United States

#23 Mar 14, 2012
Jenny has to go to court. I hope Emily can handle it if her mom goes to jail. Everybody is talking and laughing behind Emily's back. Jenny likes for everybody to think she's got all this money and stuff so maybe that's why she stole from Janet. Emily shouldn't be made fun of because her mom's actions.
Tyrandanishia

Hickory, NC

#24 Mar 14, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Intents and purposes. Get it right.
Dang you crackers have no sense of humor. Beginning a sentence with "and" is intellectually lazy.

&fe ature=related
vision

Gaffney, SC

#25 Mar 16, 2012
jenny is nothing but a theif i have it on good authority that she stole more than 100,000 from janet.lets see her explain that.
jrobert

Greenville, NC

#26 Mar 17, 2012
So is Janet going to press charges?

Sounds like she certainly needs to.
say what

Greer, SC

#27 Mar 17, 2012
Jenny says that she and her "silent partner" decided to go their separate ways. So instead of buying her silent partner out, she just decided to open a store called "The Fitz" with her own money. She claims that her "silent partner" wanted her to buy her out for alot more than what it was worth. Just sayin what I was told.
Whatever

United States

#28 Mar 17, 2012
What money of her own? All she has is what she's shit people out of. There's never been an honest or truthful bone in her body. She's always been a cheat. She was married when she started running after Mike. She broke up his marriage then cheated on him. She thinks she's above the law. Is it true that she has to go to court or is that just a rumor? I hope it's true.
IDK

Simpsonville, SC

#29 Mar 27, 2012
Whatever wrote:
What money of her own? All she has is what she's shit people out of. There's never been an honest or truthful bone in her body. She's always been a cheat. She was married when she started running after Mike. She broke up his marriage then cheated on him. She thinks she's above the law. Is it true that she has to go to court or is that just a rumor? I hope it's true.
http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars/Cri...
you can go to this site and find out if she has court or not
missy

Asheville, NC

#30 Apr 15, 2012
So what's the latest on this story??
Consignment

Hickory, NC

#32 Jun 14, 2012
Did this store close?
Jase

Gastonia, NC

#33 Jun 14, 2012
She looks like a fat chick, and she's kinda fuggly.

https://www.facebook.com/jenny.p.huffman/phot...

Just sayin'
sbedd

Clearwater, FL

#34 Jun 14, 2012
I heard about when I was there off of 321, listen it must be in the water there look at Hair Fx in Rutherford College owner Brenda Dishman stole from 3 people one a country singer Lauren Brian, tricked her ex husband out of truck. I heard she may be going back to court ovwer that. practically selling prostitution out of shop in Rutherford College, and she stole Food Stams as well, and she is home grown in Granite Falls with the so-called Christians, she makes the owners of Hizzy Fitz look like choir girls ! Shes a whore !
sbedd

Clearwater, FL

#35 Jun 14, 2012
That whole place is weird from Tommy's sport Bar, alibis, to Lazy Dog full of people who cant make it anywhere else. They cant make the rules to fit them that is the Hickory/Lenoir/Morgonton NC way ! Real christians ! LOL
gurrrrgle

Gaffney, SC

#36 Jun 17, 2012
Tyrandanishia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sentences do not begin with the word "and".
Irregardless for all intensive purposes you are just a pre madonna. The point you attempted to make is mute.
Noone can tell me otherwise.
I thought you said "noone" wasn't a word? You sure are using it.
gurrrrgle

Gaffney, SC

#37 Jun 17, 2012
Jase wrote:
She looks like a fat chick, and she's kinda fuggly.
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.p.huffman/phot...
Just sayin'
wow I didn't realize I knew her! She's shacked up with a guy named Mike right?
tapper

Mountain View, CA

#38 Feb 12, 2014
Whatever happened with this? Did Jenny go to court or did she lie her way out?
Sue

Mountain View, CA

#39 Feb 12, 2014
Wonder if Jenny paid the Gragg's back the 10k she borrowed. She probably figures since Allen died she don't owe the money anymore.
CDc shout out....

Greer, SC

#40 Feb 13, 2014
Tyrandanishia wrote:
<quoted text>Sentences do not begin with the word "and".

Irregardless for all intensive purposes you are just a pre madonna. The point you attempted to make is mute.

Noone can tell me otherwise.
Irregardless is not a word, but for all intents and purposes, regardless is. That doesn't matter though. Why.... because you're an idiot. The point is MOOT you prima donna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans Blame GOP for Shutdown - and rightly so! 35 min Doc 21
Republican chances drastically improve in 2018 37 min Doc 2
CNN Poll: amnesty backers losers in govt.shutdown 38 min Doc 4
Majority of Americans:Trump's First Year a Failure 1 hr TSF 19
IT BEGINS: Indictment Handed Down In Russian Co... 1 hr TSF 43
Blacks need to get out of our Country. 3 hr waco1909 21
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 13 hr Victoria 88

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance